Confused

Hello everybody on Ashtar Command.

I am really confused about the content of this site. If I post something I feel as if I am speaking another language. I cannot understand half of what people post. I feel like it is a giant chat room full of rambling.

The negative forum posts get so many hits and the positive ones are few and far between. Why the negativity that persists? Please people work on yourselves. Meditate. Be kindness. Do something other than hang out on the internet. Contribute to life off-line. Write about things transforming our world for the better. Lately, It seems like a bunch of mental patients running around with each other but no one taking the steps to get out of the fog.

Maybe my vibrations are just not matching. There are a few here that are awakening but most of it seems like a giant confusion to me. People in confusion writing about confused lives.

I'm not being judgmental, just observant that it is confusing here. This is why I don't post very much. I don't even know what to say. People are speaking different languages than me. I'm just fed up that I post and there are no comments but if conspiracy theory X is posted everyone comments.

Maybe I'm just being selfish. Maybe it is better I don't post or write. Just tired of confusion here.  

Does anyone else feel this way?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Qan Dek,

I totally sympathise with you, even in my life away from the computer, it is much of the same.. it is literally everywhere I look... even my partner is most of the time the negative type.. I rarely try to get myself involved with these, as I usually end up fuelling a fire I wish to distinguish, but they can only do that in their own time! Atleast you can look at yourself in the mirror and be happy with what you see.. you know you are a truth seeker, and not just another person adding fuel to their own misery.

I know my life is on the up and out, all in good time though, but I am certainly not going down with the rest of them. Not being harsh, that is just how I see it. I am very happy that I can look beyond the veil, and i question why everyone else doesn't question their own existence. We know they are not happy with their lot, but haven't got out of their fear zones to change it! Or to afraid to allow themselves to feel happiness.

I can find happiness in the simplest things even if my life is in turmoil. I love the rollercoaster ride, and at times I may destructively seek out "bad" situations, and lose myself in a moment.. but it is all for the experience, isn't it?

It is all a learning curve, which I absolutely love!

I have loved the deepest heartaches in my life, it is when you realise you are fully aliveI do NOT pity anyone else though, even the most miserable.. as I know there is a reason for their existence.. and they have chosen to feel the darkest emotions and battle the last bouts of karmic rage in this lifeline... Goodluck to them!

But I have almost reached the finish line, and I won't let anyone drag me back down to their 3rd World reality for nobody!

Because my friend, THAT would be selfish, of me!! Blaming someone else for dragging me down is such a 3rd reality thing to do! And if you allow that to happen you are only attracting more misery in that vibration!

So my friend, I totally agree with you!! I am always here to speak of the uplifting and wondrous with you!! As this is what I live for!! I live for the beauty in this World.. I DO NOT have to get vibrational involved with the darkness.. the light is my reality! the love of life! =) =) =)

I can read and have opinions on the other things that people are worried about, but I do not get caught up in their vibration, as it is not necessary to do so to see the whole picture, we have to rise up to see things clearer, to get the bigger picture, we have to rise above our adversaries, within ourselves =) =)

It would be nice if all saw things this way, but It is not so.. it is not meant to be in this realm of duality. Thank God for freewill... that I may choose to be like ME =)

Love and Laughter to You Dearest Qan =)

From Soulz

• Shelley ~ Good to see you back.  

Every site I've started or supported (like Ashtar Command), I've seen these types of negative people try and infiltrate them.  Some do it because they have genuine issues, most are just doing it to mess with people, they all have different reasons.

I have always believed that you can never back down from that energy, you have to just keep speaking the truth and move on.  Running from things never helps, but in general you have to make the best decision for yourself.  

It's kind of interesting to watch the evolution of people and what becomes of them because eventually the "darkness has to give"... and it always does.  

And if it doesn't that's their decision, and they will have to live with the karma of it all.  I just keep putting out a good energy, and setting an example by being who I truly am on the inside :)

• me too.. . if you can find a site like that, can you let me know?? Otherwise I was thinking about creating one of my own =)
  • Yup, feel the same, but hey let them be, if you think about it this is the one place they can ramble about spirituality as they see it.

If a post doesn't ring true to you, just let is pass by.

• Hello to All,

it is interesting to see how many people have replied to this post of our beautiful and beloved soul brother Qan Dek.

Ashtar Command is where I met Qan Dek and his writings.

At first, when a burning desire for spirituality pushed me to search online hundreds of articles and sources, I was

attracted to read them all, including those that Qan Dek refers to.

I came across to every possible thing; yet my soul was still thirsty and was burning for something that I would not even

be able to explain.

Good to read about personal experiences, and channellings and alien and implant, good to know about all the

possible things that people som post here and on other nings . . . I myself posted one about strange phone calls

in the middle of the night, denied by the caller.

Many posts that I have been reading here have been of invaluable importance, yet

my soul was still thirsty .... and after monthes spent reading and reading, I felt I did not accomplish much.

Was my character better ?

Was I more able to go through the day with less anger bursts or sadness or anxiety ?

Was I feeling deeply the Love that I was supposed to feel for myself, and for my family and for my community ?

Was I hearing the voice of God and the Love of His being ?

Then what's this spirituality about if it doesn't let you fly and open your wings ?

I had in my heart an untellable burning desire for Healing and Divine Love, yet I could not find a way out.

It was thanks to Qan Dek's writings that today I am what I am, thanks to his writings of Burning Love

that the concept of Oneness found its way to my Heart ....

I read all your comments, and I am happy that you all took the time to reply, and I feel the love in your replies.

Because at the end Love is all that counts, and as far as you Qan Dek, shall I ever thank you enough

for all that you are and do ?

with Love,

in Love,

Lu

• Qan Dek,

the anagram of ‘negative’ is Avenge it’ and the antonym of ‘Negative’ is leave alone and when I read or hear something that I find negative (which by way is only my perception) as one man’s negative is another man’s positive, it only serves to remind me that for that moment my own vibration is not resonating at the same frequency as another…it’s all transient anyway….best to understand with ease and acceptance that once again, we are all engaged in polarity of life  as without negative, how can there be a positive...it’s a bit like listening to the radio…if you don’t like the tune, change the frequency and turn that dial slightly....there is so much to choose from this forum which is a soundboard for ALL points of view. Besides, don't tell me you've never felt negative even though you've not shared it here. Blessings

•  

If there's something not in accord with my energy I just not respond or waste my energy on.

I am not sure that your observation about negative versus positive posts is accurate. I've been not around this site for long time but I find enough positive ones everyday, for me to open up and read and respond to.

There's nothing wrong with both sides of spectrum, there,s plenty wrong with the viewer who don't understand it........not suggesting anything towards the author of this post, its only an opinion to this discussion...................

• Opinion only:  It is in the silence you have arrived. The posts I read expand my thinking even if I do not agree..it doesn't really matter I try to see the amazing creativity! Wow, we are all so creative. it is an incrediable journey. I suppose we select the difficulty level of our journey. You may be one that just doesn't need this visual processing venue and that is wonderful too. I am greatful to have friends whether we are like minded or not. Best to love it all.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 744

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"This is an actual photo of an ET from Lyra, named Alena....Note that she wears the golden jumpsuit of the mission, as do other Meier contacts, from the Plejaren Federation.....This is not the GFL's colour coding, which is blue for the Plejares and…"
30 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin, the next part of chapter 5, please....And I had heard of the artificial cyborgnetic arm offered Billy, by Asket....He refused it and although I believe he should have accepted, it is true that when back in Switzerland, the new arm would have…"
47 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!There is a monumental shift taking place, humanity is entering a new era, and the old way of doing things can no longer be. In this shift humanity and Earth are to transcend…
1 hour ago
Edward posted a status
Happy Weekend ~~~
2 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Dear Friends

Nice weekend~~
Nice to see you again

Let's go in details
Thanks for all your hard-workings

See you again

- Edward Paul Lee
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
AI systems are already skilled at manipulating their human controllers in a variety of different situations, according to a worrying new review study.In a review study published in the journal Patterns, researchers describe documented instances of…
3 hours ago
RichRaelian liked Love & Joy's discussion A Vision Of Forgiveness
9 hours ago
RichRaelian liked Love & Joy's discussion A Vision for the End of Suffering
9 hours ago
More…