CHARACTERISTICS OF A LIGHTWORKER

CHARACTERISTICS OF A LIGHTWORKER!

I thought after all I written and said about what is a lightworker?  How would you know that person is one?  What would he do?  What would he say?  What actions does a person take to make him a lightworker and what actions does he do to say this person is not a lightworker?  Here is a list of characteristics that you can tell if a person is or is not a lighworker.

1.  Lightworkers are usually viewed as eccentric.

They don’t tryto be unconventional, but their broader understanding of life and their burning desire to know more pushes them to explore and experience different philosophies, cultures, and religious values.

2.  Lightworkers understand the value of conscious awareness.

They work constantly to increase their understanding of and compassion for all living things, and to generate positive energy.

3.  Lightworkers are exceptionally healthy.

and seldom use either prescription or OTC medications. With an innate ability to sense energy fields, the Lightworker naturally gravitates toward nutritious food, natural healing methods, and a beneficial lifestyle. Artificial ingredients alter the body’s chemistry in a way that causes Lightworkers to feel foggy, out of tune with themselves, and may even make them physically ill.

4. Lightworkers are most comfortable when surrounded by nature.

Many live in rural areas and on farms, but city-dwelling Lightworkers will fill their homes with live plants and will spend as much time as possible in nearby parks or other natural settings.

5.  Lightworkers translate their beliefs into action.

Some Lightworkers have careers in the helping professions, but whatever the job, you can spot the Lightworker – s/he’s the extra helpful store clerk or the always-genial delivery person. In addition, Lightworkers are all actively involved with organizations that promote peace, healing, environmental sustainability, and human rights.

6.  Lightworkers avoid the limelight.

The mission is of utmost importance to Lightworkers, and they are not comfortable with the notion that a single person (especially themselves) should be singled out for praise. These are the people who work long hours to complete a project, then insist that the success of that project was a team effort – whether or not the “team” participated.

7. Lightworkers instinctively incorporate their soul work into all aspects of their lives.

They live their beliefs. For example, Lightworkers extend kindness and compassion to beings that others shun, and avoid involvement in any endeavor that may be harmful or hurtful to others.

8.  Lightworkers live simply.

Material possessions have little value to them. They are affected by the energy that emanates from everything, including seemingly inanimate objects. An excess of possessions means an excess of conflicting energies, which causes Lightworkers to feel overwhelmed and spiritually smothered. Consequently, their homes often appear Spartan and they struggle to keep their lives free of complications.

9.  Lightworkers are averse to conflict.

Instinctively able to recognize that every opinion is valid within the experience of the holder, Lightworkers know that opinions are never changed through argument, coercion, or violence. Rather than expend energy on pointless debate, Lightworkers will walk away and allow the other person space and time in which to grow in understanding.

10.  Lightworkers adhere to the practice of non-harming.

They are attuned to universal energy; they sense the connection of animals, plants, elements, and the Earth to themselves. Lightworkers know that inflicting injury on another being harms the Lightworker, as well.

I'm sure you can add a couple more to the list.  So what do you think?  What actions do you see that would make one a lightworker and what actions do you see that would not make one a lightworker?

Please note that claiming your a lightworker and if you have to announce yourself that your a lightworker, does not make you a lightworker.

Making post after post and repling to your own posts does not make you a lightworker.

Attacking someone, attempts to manipulate people does not make you a lightworker.

Ploting scheme after scheme in an attempt to harm another, not only does not make you a lightworker, but you do not have the Christ Consciousness within you. 

http://socyberty.com/spirituality/how-to-recognize-a-lightworker/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Feather Winger, I had already apologized to her and that was the end of it.  Peter K. took it upon himself to interject in the comments and sent her hateful comments about me because he saw an opportunity to get marina against me and on his side.  Those were HIS COMMENTS you were trying to distance, not mine.  And after each of the comments Peter K. left, I sent marina another apologizing for his actions.  Please try not to twist the truth.  Other people saw those comments before you lowered it off the page and can verify it.

Thank you for verifying the hateful comments Peter K. sent, thou.

• Again, was not trying to manipulate you in any way, if it seems that way, I apologize.

I will not comment on any of your posts.  Ever.

I reposted it because I thought it was a site error.  I have already forgotten the incident and moved on.  If there is anything I can do to, let me know.  Thanks.

• @Mayir, it seems you have not moved on from this as you keep repeating the same thing and I already said I apologized.  But it seems you didn't accept it. 

I won't answer your comments again.

• Peter K, you are not a MASTER and you will never be.

So can you please stop acting all knowing?!
    Thanks.

• I AM exercising my God given right to express myself freely. 

• And you have shown who you truly are quite clearly.  There is no further need of your comments.  So for a second time, as owner of this discussion, you are not involved in this post, as your attempts to hijack this post, your manipulative comments, devious mind and lower spirit is plainly seen by all.

• No.

• Peter K., I think we all had seen enough comments from you to make a very concise observation of who you are, as seen by your multiple comments, trying to hijack this post.  I am now requesting, as the owner of this post, to stop commenting here.  Your presence is no longer welcome.

• actually Daryl, I will walk away.

I won't kick a man when he's down.

Namaste.

• Try kicking me.

You'll meet the Creator in less than 5 seconds.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
... ... This is a guided meditation and energy channeling where we tap into the unique frequency of the new moon in Taurus. You will embody your Higher Self to gain clarity, receive guidance from your guides, and clear all shadow energy from your…
58 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
... Mountain Spirit - Healing Angelic Music For Body, Soul, & Spirit
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I have purchased gold bullion and sold gold coins, over several years now and the golden rule is, to make sure that your gold is genuine and kosha....The real element....It must be confirmed and often I will insist on serial numbers and verification…"
2 hours ago
"I'm certainly looking forward to the proposed "Nuremberg 2.0" trials, of the covid vaxx assassins and their crimes against humanity.....Dodgy doctors, big pharma and WEF elites, can run, but they cannot hide....…"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, i am Kejraj!You are entering a time of great excitement, and yes, turbulence is expected. This is only natural for an ascending world. Your love is understood, however, your fear of loss must…
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"Thanks Alternate Earth, yes I do know about the elite plans in setting up several blocks, based upon geography and omitting any interest in the feelings, rays and national histories, of the people of such lands.....Japan linked to China....Britain…"
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"Rev and Drexk--I'm sure you both heard or read about the nwo global plan -'because we are going into space the world needs to be a different place'- sector 1; from the panama canal to Canada/Greenland Sector 2; western and eastern…"
6 hours ago
"If anyone here is looking to obtain gold, there is plenty on the asteroid named Psyche. But you will need a ride to get there, and mine, as it's located in an orbit between Jupiter and Mars....…"
6 hours ago
More…