Channeling crisis

Channeling crisis

I hate to see brothers and sisters around me loosing faith in this beautiful endeavour we are on.  What is happening?  That is the question isn’t it?  Many are seriously reconsidering their interpretations of things concerning, amongst others, the GFL and channelling, which is understandable in the light of certain recent posts.   

Personally, I have an understanding of things that puts me in a different position as an observer, and I believe that it also gives me a solid ground when it comes to make sense of this kind of odd behaviour.  I don’t mean to say that I have the ‘truth’, but I think my perception is somewhat original and could create a reasonable doubt that could bring us back on track, at least in our own mind. 

I have no fear, I live in bliss and Love all day and this is highly due to my ‘theory’ about the way things are.  I say; truth or not, the effect is real.  Who’s to say what is true?  So I decided to share my perceptions with you, simply to bring about another option, and if I create a doubt that I might be right, it will change the way you perceive things, hopefully for the better.

I don’t believe that Reptilians or Greys or many others in that category exist.  I have a hard time imagining that a light being would create such creatures to experiment material existence.  I don’t believe in evil entities beyond 3rd dimension that ‘feeds’ on fear.  I don’t believe there were any wars in space.  Those are all constructs that are part of the scenario that follows humanity’s evolution. 

Source is only made of benevolent beings.  At no point in time did he lost control of himself and tolerated evil beings within his consciousness.  All evil is illusion and fabrication.  Light beings need no ships, they travel by thought, and they don’t crave fear, they feed on light.  We live in a state of consciousness, and there is no space to travel thru.  There could be infinite numbers of beings living in infinite numbers of simulated universes. 

The 3D human duality period is to experience the mirror image of Source.  Source is truth, hence duality is non truth.  Get over it, in duality, we ‘know’ nothing.  It is a construct that is made to reflect perfect confusion, as Source is perfect clarity.  In Oneness, we know everything, we came to experience knowing nothing.    

We’re all One.  So let’s say for the sake of argument that every conscious being above 3D is called an angel, and that every divine being that comes into this duality experience as a student is called a human.  If there is no evil ‘demons’, then it is logical and understandable that angels are playing the bad guys right!

I don’t believe that history unfolds as we go along.  If we created this story, it was a long time ago, and now we are following the script.  When we come to learn in the earth school, we are accompanied by the teachers, the angels who then become avatars, as seen by Hindus.  They control the script to the letter, everything God makes is perfect.  Would our history be otherwise?

So what if there are only 2 categories of beings here; humans and avatars?  Would it be so far fetched?  It is said about the avatars that they don’t have to eat or sleep and that they can change their physical aspects.  They are telepathic and have access to universal knowledge.  They are the ultimate Borg race; resistance is futile.

It would then make sense that they would position themselves behind anything that concerns the unfolding of the divine plan; politics, economics, religion, literature, music, cinema and all the new age spirituality and conspiracy world.  It is not then unconceivable, that among the avatars we would find people like; Obama, Rockerfellers, Spielberg, Brad Pitt or Michael Jackson, playing their perfect roles.

When I look at Bashar for instance, I don’t see a human channelling an ET, I see an avatar, playing the role of a channelling human.  This cover allows him to bring about important understanding, without having to deal with tons of people that would freak out if they knew they were dealing with a genuine angel. 

It is also possible that even Ben Arion and Greg Giles are among the avatars group, or if they are humans, can they vouch that their contacts are not avatars deceiving them?  I believe the avatars have a duty to maintain confusion, it is the nature of the game, and we are the ones who have to figure it out.  Personally I think they both do a wonderful job and I Love them for it, and all the other angels that confuse us so much.  Maybe the crappy channeling is intentionnaly produced to help us see thru it?

I am calling their bluff because I think it is time to rip the 8th veil.  This is a tough one to go thru, but I think it’s worth it.  Are the people ready to hear that ETs stood by and did nothing to stop the wars?  Imagine if you would try to make them understand that God, angels and avatars are behind 9/11 and every atrocity humans went thru.  That is a tough pill to swallow.

Then it would be important to make them realise that we live in a dream state and that everything is an illusion.  Nobody dies, we just get out of the game and re-inter if we like.  It’s no more difficult to simulate a few falling bodies on 9/11 that it is to kill fake Klingons on the hollow deck.  What is reality?  Do you know for sure?  For all we know, chemtrails could even be monatomic gold sprayed on us for ascension.  Is that where all the gold went?     

On the matter of 2012, I believe that December 21rst will be the last day of the duality experience, and like in the movie Inception, we will slip from a dream and wake up in another one; the 5th dimension dream, the state the avatars really live in when they are not in their human suits.  We are the future avatars of the future 3D reality we will create for the next class of students. 

I base this assumption on the vastness of efforts that have been put into anchoring this date in the universal human consciousness.  Something like this has never been done in the past.  Considering the law of attraction and manifestation, it is logical to assume that this focus alone among the spiritual community would have its effect, and aware or not, the sheeple is also involved in projecting the end of this reality. 

If everything is calculated and under control, then what would be the point of putting that much efforts in promoting a false date?  What would be the divine learning experience behind deceiving innumerable loving beings who wishes nothing else than to establish unconditional Love among themselves?  Would that be the ‘perfect’ way to end this dualistic experience?  Will we read on December 22nd:  ‘Dear ones; we are sorry for another unfortunate delay, but soon, blah blah blah…’      

I don’t think so, this is not their ‘modus operate’, but the Hollywood model is.  Right now, it looks like the villain is winning, and the cops are nowhere to be found.  I bet they have a terrific ending in mind though, like any good blockbuster movie.  How many movie endings have you seen where the bad guys win and the loving character gets tortured?  We are dealing with the same writers here, trust me. 

The NWO is just a scare, it could not be implemented, it is a stupid concept.  Maybe now would be a good moment to rip open the veil and shut down the matrix.  What will it be; bring the cops to arrest the bad guys, cancel all debts, drop a shitload of money on people and tell them the truth; Smile, you are on candid camera!  Maybe I’m just full of crap, you decide.  They said we would read odd things in June and that we would be surprised of who is really behind the curtains, maybe this is one of those?             

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ahhh so refreshing to see another on my wavelength!!! NWOing ones life is the duality aspect of OWNing ones life.

Global Consciousness Project

When we stumble across the knowing that we are all one being experiencing itself subjectively through these incarnations we will understand life.
    I equate it to everything and everyone being like a beach. From one perspective all the pieces "know" they are one unit but once scattered across the "shore line" of the "universe" they contract the dis-ease of amnesia and the sand grains believe themselves to be separate and "special" even though they are all the same shore line and reflect the light of the creator and being of one material...energy...which IS the creator.

The Ego is a way for the ONE consciousness to ponder all it's idiosyncrasies in the same fashion each of us "pieces of sand" work out our own problems in this holographic dream we call life to understand "ourselves".

All of time is really just ONE instant called "NOW" folded onto itself, everybody is you and you are everybody, all at the same instant through history, linear time being an illusion that allows a limited perspective we call a life by the one being people call GOD.
    Now add to that every decision you have ever made and the opposite decision that could have been made creating an alternate timeline of events, every yoctosecond splitting into a new branch and that every possible decision in a finite universe MUST be played out in the INFINITE that is eternity across multiple versions of reality playing out at once.
    NOW multiply that by every living thing that ever lived, and that's just one little blue spec in space. Consider all the planets in this universe and then the multiverse (also an infinite number)
    you're starting to understand just how BIG the creator force is and why he/she/it is all knowing.
    Now take all that awesomeness and squeeze it into one awareness,.. that's PRIME creator.

Love your neighbor as you would love yourself and love yourself as you would love your children as we are all ONE.

Philippians 4:8-9

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

The Global Consciousness Project
    The Global Consciousness Project, home page, scientific research network studying global consciousness
    • Thank you dear little speck of sand!  You wrote: ''The Ego is a way for the ONE consciousness to ponder all it's idiosyncrasies in the same fashion each of us "pieces of sand" work out our own problems in this holographic dream we call life to understand "ourselves".''

I see the same.  People get confused about 'who they are', thinking their ego is a huge part of it.  To me, the ego is simply the 'navigator program' that comes with our human body, made up of sub-programs like our genetic links to our parents, collective human fears, astrological planets influence, cultural climats.  What we are is the soul that experiences those conditions layed on us upon our arrival in this 3D reality.  Learning to discern the difference between our real self, the one that goes from life to life, and our present ego program is one of the most important steps of spiritual growth.  

• And who said life doesn't come with instructions ;-) Most of us just decide to fumble around with the machine without looking at the manual.

The TV show Quantum Leap is an interesting (loose) representation of how it all works in my eyes. Different aspects of the show being symbolic representations of Self, Creator, etc... Obviously missing and added pieces to my understanding as of now.

http://www.ovguide.com/video/freedom-nov-22-1970-922ca39ce10036ba0e...

• Thanks for your support, I seldom find people that see eye to eye on this one.  Thanks for the link.  Your site is not available in Canada but I found this other link which I believe is international.

http://www.1channel.ch/watch-5196-Quantum-Leap

• 8114412476?profile=original

• Thank you dear Kelly for your appreciation.

Namaste

• Thank you for sharing, I always knew that there were no "mistakes" in creation :)  

• 8114412476?profile=original

• For those who might be following this post, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND (and I don't say this lightly) this next session by Bashar who has a lot to say about the experience and value of the dark side of creation and the law of attraction.  I have rarely listened to information so inspiring, every word is a gem.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYm_FQkVpkA&feature=player_embedded

• Thank you for your comment.  You wrote: ''Why would Source create anything less than itself, if it knows that Love and Light (Which IS Source) is all that is necessary to enjoy existence?''

I disagree about 2 things in your statement.  Humanity, as pittyful as it may seem, is not 'less' than source, this might be a value judgement.  We were raised to value Love above fear but it might not be so and who are we to say that fear is not a 'necessary' experience of existance?  

Try to imagine your life in a world where only Love and Light exist.  An exquisite life no doubt, but how would you explain what courage is?  How would you describe confusion, sacrifice, and a multiple of other elements we can only find in duality?  Earth living might seem messy, but think of it as a training ground with obstacles and challenges.  Can we say; Why did Source created all those obstacles, life would be so much easier without them.

Source wants nothing less than what is best and perfect for us.  Knowledge of the dark side is an important lesson on the path to become masters and gods.  Ask any student; would life be nicer if we wouldn't have to go to school?  But how will we end up if we learn nothing?

We do not leave Source to experience less, we are still part of him/her, we are it.  We are still within, experiencing the dark side of his infinite knowledge.  Separation is an illusion, that is why it is logical to assume that our reality is an illusion.  And lets not forget that time doesn't have the same value when you cross dimensions.  All our lives in duality are but an instant in the no time zone.  Now compare 2 people arriving in Shambala 5th dimension, a world of pure Love and Light; one that got thru without experimenting anything from duality, always lived in Love, and one that got thru wars, famin, sickness and a mad mad world.  Wouldn't you think that the latter would appreciate much more this paradise than the first one?  Wouldn't you think that he know much more about himself that the other one?  Wouldn't you think that he is much better equipped to manifest Love and Light?  Don't you think it is a worth while experience to spend a little time in the school of duality?

When I look at the world, I do not see less than Source.  I see that he did everything perfect for us to get the best experience ever.  Yes it could be nasty, yes confusion is a bitch, but that is how we get stronger and wiser.  Source 'IS EVERYTHING', including everything dark.  There is nothing else than Source, and I do not believe he lost control of any part of him at any time.     

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"More proof of how the current economic state in the US is terrible. Creepy and Sleepy Joe need to go. https://youtu.be/2z8Ur9abijU?si=SO1Pl1y2_67GN1u1"
23 minutes ago
"Drekx speaking of China check out this video it shows that even a lot of the kids there end up turning into little monsters. China needs a lot of change like I mentioned earlier. https://youtu.be/Gf4_2NAmrvc?si=1-7wXwvyJjdXc6A0"
55 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
1 hour ago
"Speaking of Greta Drekx. Is she just really brainwashed or does she know what shes preaching is BS? I always think shes just been brainwashed and has no idea shes talking nonsense, but maybe she does and shes just messed up idk. She definitely seems…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I did post my EV report on the Greta Thunberg blog...However, she seems to be more interested in "Palestinian causes" now....LOL🤣 Of course, she's a deep state asset, with a well-rounded propensity for causing trouble...…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"Of course, the rule of thumb is; if it's made in China, it is most certainly sub-standard and highly dangerous.....And we can apply this to the EV market, as well as so much else.....
Not that I would even consider purchasing an EV, as they are…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Speaking of China. It's not just the CCP who are crazy. The people seem to be completely unaware of basic hygiene and seem content to subject their food to toxic waste products, from sewers....Rather strange nation, all round..

I will state, up…"
1 hour ago
"China it seems has problems all over the place. I knew they had problems, but it's way worse than I thought. Much rebuilding needs to be done there that's for sure."
2 hours ago
More…