Changing your appearance by will, help!!!

I was thinking about something a memeber pointed out to me, and it really made me excited at the possiblity of doing the same thing for myself. They had noticed minor changes about themself that added up to a drastic difference in how they looked later on. Things like eye color, hair color, even skin tone. And not just online but I've seen some small differences in different people too. So my question is can someone inform me on how this is being made possible? I wonna play too, isn't life about having fun and expressing love in all forms? lol So is this strictly a result of intense meditation? Like tell me, tell me, tell me I totally wonna try it. I don't care if it takes a while as long as I can figure out where to start with it. Thank you for reading and please don't be shy. I'm not. :)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• *raises glass in toast*

• Not really.

Chi replenishes itself continually. It might drain you of some energy but you would get it back, depending on how fast you regain energy.

Its the same argument with engaging in sexual activity, or eating red meat.

You just have to take it into consideration that's all.

• WOW!! I thought that I'm the only one with a thoughts like that.. I know we can do a lot of things after ascention. For now we can just visualize things true meditation. But, yah I sure wanna be taller cose I 'm only 4"11, lol...

• I'm saying though, it can really help a lot of people out. Maybe only a few inches or a foot if it would make them feel like they were happy with their quality of life. Make it a little easier on people who have trouble using their limbs could potentially regain their mobility. That's all. Whatever happens I believe in the most positive outcome possible no matter what.

• Thank you Aly, I will be very careful. No major plans any time soon, just wanting to learn more about it. Kind of like finding a new genre of books to check out. So much fun I can't even tell you.

• Believe it or not I've never stopped. I was simply suprised other people on earth would think about things like that. I've known it is possible since I was very very young. Who wouldn't if you develop a good imagination?

• Thank you marianinia I'm not in a rush at all. I'm very patiently waiting for a whole lot of things to come to pass and then it'll all be shown to me anyways. I have zero dobuts about that no matter what other people think. I'm good. But I appreciate you looking out for me on it. It shows a lot of compassion within you.

• If you're talking about Getting Younger then that's already possible. I did it, continue to do it. Dont need to wait for that.

Making other kinds of changes though, like eye color and hair, is a different process, a little more complicated. But Eternal Youth can be had now.

• Yep its real.

Though it might seem complicated if I explained it fully.

Suffice to say that Each Part of you no matter how small IS You. So if you choose to change in those ways then Every Part of you has to change to reflect that as well. Each small part is a reflection of the whole, the whole is the reflection of the sum of the parts.

You have to see the Body as something which is Intelligent on its own too, that can actually make choices with how it regulates and grows itself. Something which can actually be asked to do something (like lose weight), and it will actually do it.

When you begin to see yourself this way, it will be alot easier to make Decisions that affect the body like that.

Shapeshifting is also possible. What you were talking about is Biokinesis.

Shapeshifting is more keen though, involving a radical shift in the Etheric Body template and the 5th Energy Body. And it even has a direct effect on the physical matter your body is made of - it will Rewrite reality. But like I said that seems like a complicated process... if you don't have the proper perspective.

In minutes or a matter of seconds you could grow taller, or even grow shorter, or even transform to be a woman, to give examples.

• Wow that's pretty neat, I've never heard of biokinesis. I just thought it was such an interesting subject. Thank you for letting me know. Maybe there's a few good books on it.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Must watch 
1 hour ago
Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Good blog here Drekx :) some of what you talked about was not mentioned in the Your Galactic Neighbors book by Sheldan that I'm reading again so it's good to see new info available."
3 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Great info Drekx! So I am trying to understand how the Great Blue Light is utilized after it is received, down-stepped, and then distributed.

So let's take our planet as an example. After the Great Blue Light is received by Shamballa, how is that…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm 46 AlternateEarth and you are right, I was always kind of interested in Religion but the spiritual awakening I had in my early 20s :)"
5 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I think when we understand the truth of how the Milky Way on a spiritual level functions, we can learn a lot about ourselves because these terms (will, heart and mind etc.) are not mere philosophical terms but reality and way beyond that what the…"
5 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self: Expected Events
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm in my 60's and and I'm grateful to my guides and Light Masters for walking with me so far-long way to go to 5th Octave ascension."
9 hours ago
More…