quote-anger-makes-you-smaller-while-forgiveness-forces-you-to-grow-beyond-what-you-are.jpg?width=597Written by Wes Annac, Conscious Oneness

The planetary elite have been on their last legs for some time now, and when they’re exposed and brought to divine justice, humanity will be tasked with forgiving the very people who’ve oppressed us for centuries.

I believe in justice, because I recognize that it’s an essential catalyst to the establishment of peace and unity. The cabal has devastated the rest of the world for centuries, and they deserve to be exposed and brought to justice for their crimes.

However, I think we’re meant to see beyond our deeply rooted ways of division-fueled vengeance, and this can only happen if we make the collective decision to forgive the cabal for what they’ve done. Learning forgiveness in the greatest sense by forgiving the evilest force on the planet will accelerate our growth and see us able to forgive each other much easier.

Thanks to channeled messages, we’re blessed with a lot of material about this subject. Here, I’d like to examine what’s been said about forgiving the cabal and using that forgiveness as a tool to advance our evolutionary growth.

I accept that some seekers don’t resonate with channeled material, but I think genuine channels carry more value than they’re given credit for. We’re encouraged to use our discernment and take only what resonates with us (like anything else), but for me, a genuine and positive channeled entity is a helpful source of information and energy.

Some channeled sources speak about the cabal routinely – exposing them and encouraging forgiveness at the same time. Our guides are here to help us become aware that our reality has been carefully crafted to keep us from a greater perception, but they’re also here to remind us about the importance of unconditional love and forgiveness.

Can you imagine what forgiving the cabal will do for humanity? I don’t think our feelings will ever be hurt again, and if they were, we might instantly forgive the other person. We’re going to learn how to master our emotions, and even though it isn’t their goal, the cabal will inevitably teach us how.

The ‘Great Divine Director’ through channel Elizabeth Ayres Escher tells us about the role the powers that were subconsciously agreed to play in our evolution, starting with the statement that we’re all masters who are practicing our abilities.

“You are ALL Masters. Every one of you, both those who play the dark roles and those who play the light ones; all of you are masters extraordinaire. There are many who would condemn us and our scribe for saying this, but sometimes those who act as villains in your life … are your greatest teachers.” (1)

Whether we realize it or not, we have a lot to learn from the cabal’s tyranny. They’re providing a mirror of what could happen to humanity if we give in to darkness by succumbing to the worst qualities to ever ravage the soul, and having witnessed the results of their descent, most seekers make it a point to root themselves in the light.

We’re then told that we chose the roles we’re currently playing before we made our way to the earth.

“In the higher dimensions, each of you chose the roles that you would play and how you would come together, if only for a short time, to play out those roles, offering opportunities for growth as a result. There are no ‘enemies’ that exist in this world, only teachers, only You, the great collective of humanity, as one entity.” (2)

We’re one consciousness that’s split itself into individualized Godsparks, and we’re meant to teach one another as our awareness grows. Our growth is based on our actions and what we learn from those around us, and in this case, the cabal’s providing a mirror of our collective negativity and, again, showing us what happens when it’s taken too far.

As we’re told below, losing the need to judge or condemn others is an inevitable result of our evolution.

“As each of you, especially the light workers, those who are more self-aware than the populace in general, as each of you opens to this self-awareness and begin to reconnect to the Source of your being, you will let go of the need to condemn self, whether that self takes on your own image or that of another human being.” (3)

It’s very easy to judge ourselves and others, but this tendency will fade as the ego loses the control it’s had over us for millennia. Certain aspects of the lower, survival-driven mind were necessary for our lower-dimensional sojourn, but now, we’re ready to incorporate a new way of life that the ego will inhibit.

Judgment will be a thing of the past when we learn to love and accept each other, but presently, it’s still a big part of our existence. We can change this by changing our own deeply rooted ways, and when we do, we’ll enable the rest of the world to open up to the things we’ve discovered.

Concluded in Part 2 tomorrow.

Footnotes:

(1) “The Great Divine Director: Be True to One’s Self,” channeled through Elizabeth Ayres Escher (Tazjima), 1 June, 2013 at bluedragonjournal.com.

(2) Loc. cit.

(3) Loc. cit.

Photo Credit

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Forgiveness is definitely good for the soul. The only concern I have with this turn the other cheek mindset, is that others suffer for those who choose to repeatedly do the same things, by just forgiving them you excuse and condone their unacceptable behavior. 

• We certainly want to avoid that, Bob. In my view, the proper forgiveness is that which is offered after justice has been brought about. We certainly shouldn't let them get away with what they have and continue to do!

• I can't disagree with you there, Michael. Empathy, compassion, forgiveness - it could all take some time given how vengeful so many people still are.

I think we need to start working together to move beyond the mindset of vengeance, but it could be a pretty long road. I guess it just comes down to whether or not we're in it for the long haul!

Much Love :)

• Please explain to me the difference between: vengeance and justice??

I personally can apply compassion and forgiveness to people who have caused damage to me in my life but with people in power such as the 'cabal' - humm, I can only see justice that needs to be served.

• Justice, if it's truly just, works on the best outcome for all parties. Vengeance focuses more on judgement, blame, punishment, revenge. The former is more forgiving, the latter not so much.

• The distinction I'd make is that justice should be served without the need for vengeance. This is why I mentioned that a higher force would probably be a better judge of the cabal than humanity - because some might become vengeful in their quest to serve justice.

I think justice can be more than vengeful punishment, and can actually be a divine act that balances out situations like the earth's.

• Thanks for your answer it's what we call in French: pondéré.

Revengeful justice would be akin to what happened during the French Revolution where their 'Cabal' were guillotined??

So now, the justice that would be done would be akin to 'shipping them in the middle of nowhere' to get by on their own type of thing? (something which I'd have no qualms about).

• THAT - is exactly the dream I had, well over a year ago.  Watching, (from some location??) as all the "so-called" - ELITE were let out of the huge craft - with whatever they had on - no charges against them, no fines to pay - no nothing!  "You're all free to go!" - "Go where?" (they asked) - "we're in the middle of nowhere - with no supplies, no clothes, no tools.....""Yeh & no weapons....errr- we forgot to tell you about the HUGE wild animals out there......nnnnot very friendly, so good luck to you all. Have as pleasant a life as possible"  "SCOTTY, BEAM US UP!"

• We should forgive when they are behind jail.  When people try to start wars and kill millions of people, just say we forgive you does not end it.  They will find away and we would be back where we are today. 

• I understand your perspective, Mary. Accountability and justice are essential and can never be escaped.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into the 14 things we can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
27 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Ran into this video just a little bit ago. This gets into 14 things you can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
28 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The wonder herb, Thyme...👍🏻

"Thyme, as a herb, has been traditionally used for its beneficial effects on the respiratory system. The aromatic properties of thyme can help to open up the airways and improve breathing, making it easier for the lungs…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The wonder herb, Thyme...👍🏻

"Thyme, as a herb, has been traditionally used for its beneficial effects on the respiratory system. The aromatic properties of thyme can help to open up the airways and improve breathing, making it easier for the lungs…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More coverage on the recent Area 51 news story. https://youtu.be/pJEBpBCyWF8?si=DBMDBYSDlY9fIIx9"
1 hour ago
"More coverage on the recent Area 51 news story. https://youtu.be/pJEBpBCyWF8?si=DBMDBYSDlY9fIIx9"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"New Area 51 news story from yesterday. https://youtu.be/TBd2465ZaXk?si=Cm_A5NoZcplxSKhu"
1 hour ago
"Area 51 making it on the news. This was from yesterday. https://youtu.be/TBd2465ZaXk?si=Cm_A5NoZcplxSKhu"
1 hour ago
More…