It has been suggested by the Galactic Federation, and other beings of the light, that meditating on sending unconditional love and healing to Cabal members (to increase likeliness of them stepping down, etc., as well as protection for those in the event that they would choose to leave the Cabal), is a very powerful & beneficial action we can take.  If anyone is open minded enough to understand.  Please let me know certain individuals who are the most powerful, and/or the most likely to step down first.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Separation is the whole of the illusion..

Good morning and Goodnight..

Love to all..

• I think we need to take responsibility for our own God selves, and grow up.. Thats what I really think?.. And that we are supposed to be thoughtful creative stewards of life. Selfless rather than Selfish.. Honorable rather than Hopeless.. Joyful rather than Depressed.. Thoughtful, caring beings of light.. Co-existing with all life as an equal manifestation of Gods perfection?..

Its not how much love and light we can spread.. Its how much can we EMBODY..:-)

• Brotherhood.. Togetherness.. Compassion.. Unity.. Love..

And especially love for our planet.. Which has held her wayward children in her arms

as long as she possibly could perhaps?..

• Apologies and not to be rude or anything..:-) Just trying to make a point .. Its not knowledge that will lead one to truly know God.. Its something that has to be experienced.. That is the entirety of the message that I've been trying to bring forth more or less..

The presence of God doesn't live in the mind.. It lives in the heart..

Whats important is whether we make that self recognition..And incorporate it into our daily lives..

Living Consciously.. Everything else is just beliefs, thought forms and information..

• Thank you though Ashili..:-) I'll have a look .. But no promises that I'll buy a book or anything?..:-)

-----------------------------------------

Yes Hellen.. Especially liked the words at the ending of the Blue Feather song.. They seem to ring true as regards our shared journey perhaps?..

Blessings..

• Thank you Ashili, thats wonderful. I myself dont need to know the worlds mysteries. But perhaps some may?..As both teacher and student, I generally let wisdom guide my journey.. :-)

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/5WbDkv-W/IAMU_TheAffirmationOfTheDiscip....

• Greetings, people of the light.

Here is a link to some of the most extraordinary teachings I have heard.

http://www.agelesswisdom.com/

I wish all sons and daugthers of light could benefit from this knowledge as I am.

From my hearth center to yours,8116174456?profile=originalAshili Sheran

Ageless Wisdom Distributors presents...
    Ageless Wisdom Distributors...de-mystifying life's mysteries.
  • Especially this one..:-)

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/bMYuny7O/bluefeather01-14.html

• Mine too Hellen..One of my favorite bands.  I find a lot of the songs also have deeper meaning if one is so attuned perhaps?..:-) Especially like Gravity of Love and Return to Innocence..

Also like Douglas Blue Feathers music a lot too..:-)

http://douglasbluefeather.com/music/a-crown-of-stars

Love and Blessings..

• I just know that those of us old souls, that came here to help guide humanity to its own oneness.. Remember the importance of living in the heart, and walking lightly on the planet that sustains us. We are all Gods and Goddesses, but the beloved mother has long suffered for our slumber.

God is within us..And the higher self guides us. Unity frees us..

Love, Blessings and Good night..:-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
34 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
48 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
12 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
12 hours ago
"amazing, thank you friend!"
13 hours ago
More…