Blue Planet Project

I came across this document, it is a PDF file approx 9Mb and attached for your convenience at the bottom of the article.I have just briefly browesed through it, so I wont attest to any validity of it for that obvious reason. But it look's interresting so I thought I'd share it with you. There are so many bright minds here who I am sure are able to consume this information and perhaps share your thought's about the, or part's of the info contained within.As I mentioned, I have barely browsed through the pages, so I will have to return with my thought's in a bit :)Anyway, for enquiering mind's and the investigators aboard this eminent web-spacer of A.C....enjoy :)Note - This document is the alleged result of the actions of one or more scientists creating a covert, unauthorized notebook documenting their involvement with an Above Top Secret government program. Government publications and information obtained by the use of public tax monies cannot be subject to copyright. This document is released into the public domain for all citizens of the United States of America.Table of ContentsTHE INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT* The U.S. Government Counter Intelligence Organizational Chart* U.S. Space Counter Intelligence HQ, Organizational Chart* Operation Majority* The U.S.'s Alien Cover-up* Top Secret - Majic* The "Majic Projects"* Majic's Contingency Plans* Majic's Secret Weapons Against the Aliens* Information from Inside Report Numbero Other Majic - Alien Tips from inside Report Number* NSA Security SystemFACTS ABOUT ALIENS ON EARTH (1) - CODE: OMNIDATA* Facts About Aliens on Earth (1)* Main Important UFO Crashes, Under Ultra-Secret Cover-ups* Extra-Terrestrial Classifications* Alien Presence on EarthCATTLE MUTILATIONS* My General Personal Observationso Human Reasons for the Mutilationso Alien Reasons for the Mutilations* Black Helicopter Involvement in MutilationsTHE ANTARIAN CONNECTION - CODE: OMNICORD* Time and UFOsCROP CIRCLES PHENOMENA - CODE: SEC* Crop Phenomena: Circles AffairDULCE BASE - CODE: J.B. III* The Dulce Base* Caught in the Game* Who's Planet is this ?* The Secret Activity* R & D and the Military Industrial Complex* Surviving the Future* The Transamerican Underground Subshuttle System, (T.A.U.S.S.)* Overt and Covert Research* Each Base has its own Symbol* Inside the Dulce Base* The Town of Dulce* Mind Manipulation Experiments* Better living Through Bio-Tech ?SOME KINDS OF ALIEN LIFE FORMS WE KNOW ABOUT, (An Anthropological Analysis)* U.S. Government Data from Autopsies of Alienso Uni-Terrestrial Data, Code: UNA+ Mission Skills and Assignments Chart+ Missiono Ultra-Terrestrial Data, Code: ULTRONo Intra-Terrestrial Data, Code: INTERAVo Meta-Terrestrial Data, Code: MEREDITHo Para-Terrestral Data, Code: PARAMUSo Greys+ Extra-Terrestral Data, Code: EBEs# The First EBE# KRLL+ Rigelians# The Rigelian Saga# Alien Bases at Sol III Perimeter# Project BETA, The Study of Grey Psychology# Taxonomy of some Extraterrestrial Humanoids+ Greys Data from Autopsies# Type A# Type B# Type C+ Nordics Data from Autopsies# Type D+ Oranges Data from Autopsies# Type EALIEN TECHNOLOGY* Alien Crafts with Dimensional Factors and/or Dimensional Origin* The US Government and Alien Technology* The Implant or S.B.M.C.D.* Aliens and the Electromagnetic Spectrum* Alien Artifacts used at Mutilationso The Biological Scannero The Spray Applicatoro The Field Reader Tubeo Surgical Scalpelso Skin-Grafting Laserso Blood Attracting DeviceGOVERNMENT SECRET TECHNOLOGY* Mystery Helicopters and Mutilations* Surveillance Deviceso The RPV, ARODo The Hale, ADR/238Fo The TRA, SN-75, XH-75DALIEN ABDUCTIONS* 'The Monitors"* The Case for Alien Abductions* The Most Common Areas Examined by the Aliens* Biological Specimens, Samples usually taken for Abductees and/or Witnesses* Pregnancy* Our Genetic Code is under Siege* The Metagene FactorINCULCATION DEVICES ANDTHE PRACTICE of MANIPULATION of THE MIND - CODE: NAR 104* Learning, Teaching and Assimilation techniques of electronic space societies 104 Inculcation Devices* Inculcation Bar Device* Inculcation Monitor* Catecholine Beta-Lipotropin 9753* Rapid Inculcation Processes

Blue_Planet_Project.pdf

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Of course, the pineal gland is "the heart" of the spirit in these lower vibrations, it is the gate between our higher self and lower self, so one could say that that is what makes us whole in a way.
        You did know that aspertame, as an xample, creates or leaves a "coating" around the pineal gland and in that way effectly closes that gate....among all the other nasty things aspertame does. And, I am sure if we dug more into all the different additives generally in food, we'd find that especially the pineal gland is a target....and for a good reason.

The pineal gland is the first point of entry, in both directions, between here and there. ;)

Be Blessed Brother T...and Be good
        Pasiel
        • yes and Aspartame was made by Donald Rumsfeld >> cabal,.....lol
          Flouride also damages the Pineal Gland. But cabal are history
          as their puppetmasters have been removed from earth now.
          • Hi Thomas.

Which puppetmasters specifically? Did mark huber actually name names this time?
            Od did he just say that 10,000 bankers, politicinas etc have all been rounded up and detained like he did last time a few months ago too? (I assume you're paraphrasing from Mark H's material? ) To me, is a huge disinformation agent as he is always soooo wrong! ;-)
            • In general, I think most people who conjure up such statements does it for their own ego rather than truth. I dont know how many times different messages of "relief" or "justice" and even "salvation" has been put forth by a variety of people, everything from nesara to intergalactic police who's arrested Bush and replaced him with a clone, he he, where's their (the space police) juristiction and why didn't they act earlier and where the F are they now? he he he hehe he, as you can see, none of this makes any sense. Before I conceide to any idea like that, somebody better whip up some fairly substancial evidence for it.

It is my belief that the scoundrels are busy doing what they know best, heh, but I think it would be safe to assume that their time is running out. Forces beyond human or alien control is happening and there's nowhere to hide for anyone on and of this planet.
              Of course, for low vibrational brothers, this is probably perceived as a negative thing, hence all the underground stuff and general preperations they are seemingly busy with, but you know, it is futile to fight against "oneself" ;)

No, I think it is best to concern our weary heads with what we know to be true and act upon that. Put it this way, the shit is not about to hit the fan...but rather...it did so a long time ago and "our job" is to clean it off and get the fan running again heh he he, now hows that for a metaphore ;)

This is not the time to lean back and pat ourselves on the back, we have barely started and things will move increasingly faster as we move forward....well, that's my opinion anyway :)
          • Sneaky bastards heh he he he
  • Can anyone help me please. I can't download the PDF file. Why?
    Jackie LION
  • YE , BROTHER...WE ALL HAVE EXPERIENCED, THE GOVERMENTS LIE'S???...AS I AM A WALK-IN,,,I RECALL, I HAVE EXPERIENCED, THIS BEFORE , WITH CASES, ABOUT UFOS ,ALIENS,COSMOS,etc...BLUE PLANET-PROJECT, IS WHERE LIES AFTER LIES, TELLING THE HUMAN RACE DONT WORRY, EVERTHINGS , ALRIGHT..???? CHEERS BROTHER
  • I just sent this dokument to 10 different TV channels ;-)
  • This is quite the compilation of information that is not widely known, although not necessarily new either. Thanks Pasiel!
    • -the powers to be- are only a shadow of what they once been now,
      dont worry about them anymore, their time was up this weekend already :)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
37 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
40 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Are Your Thoughts Aligning With What You Wish To Manifest?By Mother Mary Through Octavia Vasile Dear beings of light,I am always here with you. I have never left your side, and I never will.Your reality is shifting now, and it is essential to…
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Jamie Ong:Our hearts are being cracked open to receive the 5D love templates. As we continue to vibrate between 3D and 5D and assist in alchemising the limiting programmings to transcend, we experience the extreme polarities in our individual…
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Good video with useful info 
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
12 hours ago
More…