ANIMALS KILLED YEARLY

~by meat eaters alone- 59.000.000.000 world wide

~by experiments ( medicine, beauty products, toothpaste, etc )- 100.000.000 world wide

~for fur - 40.000.000 world wide

~by hunters( U.S. alone ) -200.000.000

~by others ( like animal shelters/U.S. alone )- 4.000.000

Is this kind of Peace and Love you support ?

Let's think about it. Is this kind of energy we wish to continue in the name of survival for human kind ? After all this sounds very dark and even evil if you think about it. Where's is compassion and kindness ?

maybe that compassion and kindness has been shelved for time being , while we decide what is important for us in next evolutionary step in the name of ascension. ...............~and please don't tell me that you can't change this becouse you can in a instance and now. meat eating society of humans has no room in Peace~full and LOVING realities .

What are you gonna do : make more excuses to stay the course, wait for the "saviours" to change your mentality in their "dna chambers" aboard  motherships or are you serious, actually, about changing our current path and speeding up the process of joining Legions of Light awaiting us to wise up.............

I suggest we change , for the sake of tortured, innocent and defenseless beings.............................and in the long run, you'll see that it was the best decission "you" ever made for the sake of your mind, body and Mama Gaia.................................

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I trully question opinions that God's creation was supposed to be the way it is now; violent, brutal, without a care for fellow humans and animal brothers and sisters. We were gifted a power to decide what is the best way for us humans.

• There may be killers around Earth but I can promise you this: A time will come where all suffering will stop for the animals and nature will be in charge of their fate, not us.
    • Does the gazelle not suffer while being eaten alive by the lion?  Does the bird not suffer when the Blue Jay kills it for its nest.  Nature doesnt seem to wish an end to suffering so long as it is done in the interest of keeping Nature going.  When Nature is disrespected as we humans do so well is when problems arise.  And even then it is arrogant to think that our tiny little blink of humanity in the life of planet Earth will affect her in the long run any more than an itchy mosquito bite from your youth affects you when you are old and sodden.

• to One ...~Once humanity learns true compassion, we could actually see a lion lie down with a child. I always think of it this way : we humans are thinking, feeling, talking and inteligent beings who are actually gifted with brain thinking process and we can decide which practice has any morals. I somehow can't see a wild animal deciding , thinking, if it needs to stop killing gazels and maybe begin growing gardens and farming the land. We humans can do that............we can see the difference between a horroble act of taking animals life and peaceful activity as growing our own food, practicing compassion to all life on this planet .

• It is the disrespectful wastefull killing of animals which is the problem.  Using what nature offers reverantly and not wastefully is not a problem. 

• One...you may be right but, perhaps in pertinence to 3D physical endeavors alone, whereas i think the message here is we can phase out the need for that to be what's primarily available to us on a primal level for survival.. so that we could have a goat come up to us with the same beautifully bright energy as your cat has when she snuggles up against you, frolicking about with joy asking you to play with it, and be able to love it instead of taking this trust and love in and forsaking it, slitting it's throat and eating it. If i had nothing but a rifle and a deer in front of me, I'd hide the rifle asap for holding a tool of death resonates fear louder than my own thoughts, and I'd ask it to show me where the food is since it's obviously surviving off of something. That may sound silly but think about it, if you connect with the deer's soul successfully, it will see your love and no longer fear you, it will open up more or less.. it's higher self is temporarily leading more than following it's physical(which entails the fear to run from us, which we taught them because we generally kill them or think of killing them when we see them. This is something we've been shown, taught is normal. Let me just say we once believed to core of us that the Earth was flat :)) Then energetically express your desperate need for sustenance and what if, seriously...what if it turned and walked and all you had to do was follow it. It is the fear and doubt once again that would make you "logically" argue everything i just said, "what if the deer ran away and we starved? I would be responsible for letting my party go hungry! Oh no! fear! panic!"...that's the definition of faith, faith in self.. trust you before you expect the deer to as well and all the sudden the need for death has been made obsolete through our will alone. If we all applied this to everything we did, imagine how fast things would actually change. 

~With Love~

• you are not suggesting that growing your own food like gardens is not better than slitting the throat or killing with the bow or gun of a defenseless being ,in the name of respect to planet earth ~!~

Animal consumption accounts to majority of sicknesses plaguing humanity......

• Tell that to people with Sickle Cell Anemia who must consume meat.  And no I did not suggest that YOU did.  What I am sugggesting is that respectuflly using what nature offers is not a problem. 

Would you care to list which disease on Earth are propogated by eating the flesh of another animal?  Or explain why eating the flesh of a plant is fine but not an animal, especially when we know plants can feel the pain of other beings.  In fact the meat of fruit is called flesh.  Many spiritual systems also believe that plants have souls like animals, so why are plants not afforded the same respect of life that animals are?  Many of the plants we consume do not grow back and must be replanted, meaning we killed the plant for our sustenance.  All life requires other life to be consumed to continue existing.

• Oh so that's what it's called well i for one have it and i'm crying about it, for so many topic i seen here i fell like you speak me as an Evil or Narrowmined person and this is really not helping me raise my vibes:( 

• Plants do not feel pain like we do!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"‘The food pyramid is a lie that was concocted by the government to hide the rising cost of food including meat and dairy. The WEF continues to push cereal and plant based nutrition.’
https://youtu.be/nJAgnJbm7so?si=r4jB1bzUupazn6sI"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uos5qcnsWtg"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://youtu.be/uos5qcnsWtg?si=x_YV2a3sB3o3bmuU"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
8 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
8 hours ago
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
8 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
8 hours ago
"Part 2 of Sheldan's talk about the Earth Allies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsZMnTFFvs"
9 hours ago
More…