We all complain nothing happened 21 Dec 2012 and nothing majorly disastrous happened again in the other dates as 22 March 2013 in Equinox etc...

We are all awaiting for the mass landing of UFOs and 1st contact or waiting for a nuclear war to annihilate the world or for a major global cataclysme so we can finally go back home and begin the New Age.

Before 21.12.12 I was HYPER PARANOID and freaking off about end of this age and what would happen exactly. I was restless everyday till 1 day I had a dream an angel telling me keep cool nothing is gonna happen 21.12.12 and it will happen only WHEN ALL 'ELECTS' ARE REALLY READY. Aparrently all Lightworkers, Indigos, Crystals etc...are all the 'elects' who will be in the next Age coming up and we all are still NOT really 100% ready so that's why nothing will happen for now. I get intuition things will happen only by 2024-2036...when I think of the year 2036 something pierces my intuition like I feel that exact year something MAJOR is gonna happen. Not sure, just an intuition...

But among us all here, how many are REALLY ready for this major shift? Many said we've crossed already. I don't think so, evil still exists and is still seen everywhere. To be honest me I'm still not ready at all. I got so much things to complete before that.

Let's see how many among you here are ready. Let's begin. 2 questions:

1. Are you ready? Yes/No?

Me not.

2. How much % are you ready?

Me 0%

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator. Adonai

singularity is non existent for one is all and all is one

• happy to report, 100% ready.....................

• It's ALL happening right Now... in the only place real change can ever manifest.

So make no mistake about it... if you're here... in this time... in this place we call 'reality'... you're ready!

In fact, you were born to take part in this Divine process. Enjoy the ride! ~TemetNosce555 

~ApotheosisRising247 

• The notion of 'ready' is enmeshed with the fading illusion of 'time'...

After all, when all is said & done: What time is it really? 

time.jpg

• 8114744880?profile=original

• This isn't about simply being ready, this is for the Humanity. All of you simply don't understand the illusion you're in. You truly value our children, our love and those who are suffering? No, because you're in the propaganda of the GFL! You do nothing but hide in a cage, not even rattling it!

You fight or you die!

None of my respects goes to any of you who are still in their little, weak minds. You must realise who we are and what we are.

• Major Shift?  You mean when we are no longer firewalled from the Omninet?  I'm ready to AOL with Aliens.

• we are the shift. I'll never be ready and I'll always be ready ;) look not to the sky for the ones you wait for are very much already here. ( some of us are not as veiled in forgetfullness as we pertend to be ;) all of u r loved.
  • Am I ready? YES!

I have been ready and waiting for many, many years now. 

For me it has been a very difficult time. I began remembering my past lives when I was only six years old. By my teens I KNEW why I was here. I have been aware of my spirit guides and the ETs all of my life.

About 3 years ago we / they began rebuilding the human subconscious that exists throughout the planet. This is being done to bring about awareness of what is going on in this world and to minimize the impact on humanity when the truth about ETs comes out. I help when I can.

Am I ready? You bet. I can't wait until this gig is over and this planet is free.

I want to go home.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Actually I'd be really pleased if someone out there, reading this, benefits from discovering that stevia could be a remedy, if suffering from Lyme....
My heart goes out to all such sufferers....And Spring time seems to be a more dangerous season,…"
14 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This Lyme disease sounds pretty awful and the guy who made the vid, describes his symptoms in detail, over several years...
It is a fact that simply being bitten by a tick and having a "bullseye" rash, does not necessarily mean you've contracted it…"
18 minutes ago
serverblink updated their profile
41 minutes ago
AlternateEarth commented on Malcolm's blog post Washington D.C. Full Moon Alert - 04/23/24 - A big conflict involving power is about to begin, and "crisis due to transformation" is about to begin.
"Hope so Malcolm-but who's going to take them away in straight jackets? The US military is not doing it's job-Biden and the rest could be arrested for the border catastrophe."
52 minutes ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"That was funny when Shrillary lost-months and months of youtube crybabies complaining about Trump!
Golden Age on the horizon? Maybe but our gang is preparing to go next door to A-I first learned about B side, here, and A from a Tanith Lee fantasy…"
57 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
12 hours ago
More…