Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

I have noticed that over the past few years this site is changing. What started out as a supportive place and blessed beacon of true community. Its changing now the original people who were on here 2 years ago are real lightworkers and there was a sense of community and support. Now it seems people have used this site as a place to argue and fight with one another and create psycho spiritual sexual dramas and disagreements. I am not your judge and I dont decide who can say what. Nor do i decide who is a valuable member of this community. However slander and negativity is not helping anyone.

We all go through it and I have probably said one or two things on here in the past that were not the highest expression of Love however this constant bickering and slander is weak hearted and schwag it messes up the site. 1. If you cant say anything nice it may be better not to respond.

2. When you read a post or disagree with someone on here, take a step back

ask yourself Is it benifecial for me to ignore this or create more drama by feeding negative drama on here? Take a deep breath ask yourself is this emotion going to hellp anyone.

3. Does slander help anyone ? The obvious answer is no!

4.  People push our buttons however we choose to be the bigger person and not feed the flames of unkind of nasty words.

5. This was not a problem 2 or 3 years ago as this site has many new members. I am glad it is growing however Please everyone keep it clean. The older members of this forum know what I am saying.

Don't feed the trolls please! This is not a high school locker room this is not a soap opera this is not a popularity contest or a place where you come to insult one another. It is a place of Peace and knowledge Lets respect it as such and leave the nasty comments and slander off this site. Okay

Peace and Blessings

Views: 541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So just because I post something with an esoteric view different from most, it is ok to make fun of me? It is no wonder the world is brain washed and nearly everyone acts the same, if they do otherwise they will be ridiculed by people like you. You said in your post that you "probably" said one or two things in the past, you definitely said one or two things in the past and here they are: 

Permalink Reply by sagitarius13 on March 7, 2012 at 12:46am

longest running forum award on ashtar goes to hollie aka: poo mouth,  s*** head,  s*** for brains, diarreah mouth How does your boyfriend feel about you guys eating ca ca is he ready to sit down on your face and have a crappy dinner for two. Hhahahahahahah, Guys for real enough of thhe shitty discussion topics. You might want to take this to www.fecalfeliacs.com

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/the-earth-needs-you-p...

It's easy to tell someone to lighten up when you're going around calling them names then setting posting guidelines to follow... Sorry I just couldn't sit quietly and not respond to this, since out of everyone you have by far left the most rude and disrespectful comments that I have seen.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Mike Indovina VI liked amparo alvarez's blog post MILITARY BUNKERS BEING TAKEN DOWN, CHILDREN BEING LIBERATED...
2 hours ago
Christopher Stewart posted a blog post

Ascent

now that the truth is out and edges the windup say did you really doubt of where you would end…See More
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"We Did It! Kids Being Rescued From Pedogate, Childtrafficking by Q Anon & President…"
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
8 hours ago
Andronover replied to the discussion 'WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"The media is hyping up the "danger" with this virus"
9 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship