ASCENSION TIME! GAIA: "OUR ASCENDING ONENESS MEDITATION"  + *GRIDS AROUND GAIA*

8108987272?profile=original

11:11----11:11----11:11----11:11----11:11----11:11----11:11

We want you to join our Global Galactic Family as we ASCEND into the new 5D-12D Earth! If you have 15 minutes or more per day to contribute, contact janise(@)sanandaseagles.com to begin your Ground Crew Mission today.

8108986875?profile=original

GAIA: OUR ASCENDING ONENESS MEDITATION
Gaia (Mother Earth Gaia, Known as Gaia-mma)
To Begin TODAY through August 31st, 2013
channeled through Rev Deb of Project: Eagle Triad

My dearest children, it is I, Gaia, your Earth Mother, coming to you on my own behalf with your next meditation. For this new programming of the grids to have the greatest impact on not only my own physical body but yours as well, it is most desirous that you finally and completely feel our Oneness.

You have an analogy which likens your habitation upon the surface of my body you call Earth, to fleas living upon a host dog. While this analogy may give a somewhathigher perspective, it is not entirely true for it does not take into consideration the relationship between the `host' [in this case, either the dog or my physical body] and the lifeforms it sustains [either the fleas or Earth humanity]. Whereas the body of the flea and the body of the dog are of different `origins' so to speak, YOUR body is originated from me. For your physical body is made manifest from the cells of my own body, thereby making us `One' in not only our physical Body makeup, but in Mind and Spirit as well.

That is why the programming of the grids, in the ways you will be instructed, will have a great effect on not only my own body/mind/spirit, but, as parts or cells of `me', on your own body/mind/spirit as well. Therefore, let us now strengthen this bond between us and move into our Oneness.

For the first portion of your new meditation, I would ask that you begin this conscious Union with me by simply sending to me your Love, the love of a Child for its Mother, who has loved, cared for and nourished it all its life. What my body feels, your will feel, since we are One.

For the next portion of this meditation, I ask that you then change your conscious focus and allow yourself to feel this same Love being reflected and returned back to you from me. Feel my Love for you, my Children, the cells of my own body! Meditate upon all I have provided for you out of my great Love: the soil in which to grow your food, the water to quench your thirst, the plants and tress to give you shade, a gentle breeze to cool your brow. Think on these things and then feel my Love for you entering your base chakra and filling your entire Being

Since we are One, and I feel what you feel, just as you feel what I feel, we create a never-ending Circle of Love which binds us in our Oneness. Therefore, to finally anchor this Realization of our Oneness into our shared Body/Mind/Spirit, I ask that in this last segment of your meditation you set this Circle of Love into motion. Visualize and consciously feel this Love we share as a beam of Gold Light coming from my Heart, radiating upward through your base chakra, out your crown chakra, and then returning back to me so as to complete this Circle of Love.

Spend this last few minutes of your meditation just feeling the Love flowing back and forth between us, and realizing yourself to be One with this Love and with the Body that is sending it. You are part of me, therefore, I am also a part of you. I AM your Mother, I AM Gaia.

8108987297?profile=original

GRIDS AROUND GAIA

Ashtar and Sananda have asked those participating in Project: Eagle Triad to establish many other planetary grids that will aid in the ultimate cleansing and ascension of Earth and her inhabitants. The following is a partial list of the many grids we work with daily and weekly:

The Eagle Grid, consisting of all members working within the Trinity Project.

The Lightworker Grid, consisting of all that are termed 'Lightworkers'.

The Eagle/Earth Grid, which connects each Eagle to the Heart of our Mother Earth.

The Crystal Grid, which runs between all the specially-charged water crystals that were planted within the Earth, the large elestial crystal in Sedona that is anchoring this grid, and the father and brother crystals to it that are located at the North Pole and South Pole of our planet.

The Clean Air Crystal Grid, running between all the Clean Air Crystals and the large crystals located in Sedona and the North and South Poles.

The Crystal/Eagle Grid connects the Eagles of Project: Eagle Triad with all the various water and clean air crystals which have been placed within the Earth or in the oceans, etc., and ALSO those Eagles who are drinking one of the crystal-charged waters.

The Solar/Eagle Grid connects all Eagles to the core of our Sun.

The Diamond Heart Core Grid that connects the Hearts/Minds of the Eagles to the Hearts/Minds of all other humans upon Earth, and then proceeding into the mass consciousness grid that surrounds the planet.

There are also other 'minor' grids we are working with during our Trinity Project meditations. More will be added as they are established.

One of our first tasks under Ashtar's direction was to inlay a new grid around the Earth, and it was to be anchored here in Sedona, Arizona. Project: Eagle Triad was set up by Ashtar as a means for us to work with the Earth grids, aligning them and helping to change the mass consciousness of the planet. In other words, bringing more Light to mankind. This 5th-dimensional grid, as well as the others that have since been established, will assist in ushering in the higher frequencies for the cleansing of Mother Earth as well as transmuting the negative energies of fear, etc., from the mass consciousness grid. It is through this cleansing process that Mother Earth will begin her Ascension into the 5th-12TH dimensions and beyond.

8108909099?profile=original

ABOUT PROJECT: EAGLE TRIAD

This Project, which is compliant with all Spiritual Paths, consists of doing three 5-minute meditations/visualizations each day, which are given to us from Ashtar, Sananda or others of the higher realms who are assisting us in this endeavor. These are not full-blown 'alpha' meditations, and are designed for even those who are new to meditation in general. These meditations may also be done at one 15-minute sitting if that is more convenient for you. At present, Sananda and Ashtar have everyone working on the same meditation each week, with each meditation being done for 7 days, after which time we are given a new one. As of now, we begin each new set of visualizations on Mondays.

All those participating in this Project are grouped into 'trinities' (three people working together), however, the members of each trinity do NOT need to do the meditations at the same time as the others. Through their 'intent', their energies will all be sent 'together' to the appropriate grid. It is asked, however, that the members of each trinity stay in touch with each other via email or other means in order to facilitate the higher energetics of Group Mind/Group Heart.

8108987094?profile=original 

We want you to join our Global Galactic Family as we ASCEND into the new 5D-12D Earth! If you have 15 minutes or more per day to contribute, contact janise(@)sanandaseagles.com to begin your Ground Crew Mission today. We, at the Church of Sananda's Eagles, fully acknowledge that in order for the planet to ascend to a higher planes of existence, the peoples of this planet must do so first. We focus on LOVE in all things, and pray that this LOVE encompass this planet and all residents of this planet.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thank u for this :)

• Love You Feather Winger!8116036680?profile=original

• well, im in. im be mediating and sun gazing mantras mudras. its doesnt stop.

this is something id never been able to do. but for some reason its being done. so good luck to everyone.

• Dear J Tariah En Ra El,

Beautiful...

Few days back I had a vision that like us our Earth has also it's Aura and all the Main five Bodies....Physical, Emotional, mental, Astral, Spiritual and Causal Bodies...and as we have electromagnetic Field our earth has it's own Electromagnetic field  And was visualizing all.....from our Galactic family....remaining far from Earth....and how the other planets are also united with magnetic connections....!

This meditation given by Ashtar & Sananda Thro' Janisel.....have a profound meaning....

In the Universe every particle is United.....and Unity is strong and only by Love or the magnetic pull they are working ...so only Love can give us required Ascension....

SohiniBen.

8114877489?profile=original

• Am I the only one who ever wonders if this stuff actually works? Just sayin...

• 8108982095?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
10 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
10 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
10 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
10 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
11 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
11 hours ago
More…