Arrest the Banksters!
From the man that started the revolution in Iceland

Hodar+Torfarson.jpg

Reblogged from: http://goo.gl/Zscdd

Arrest the Banksters! From the man that started the revolution in Iceland

The man who forced the government of Iceland to resign and kicked out the IMF representatives from his country, Hordur Torfarson, is now teaching meta-modern democracy throughout Europe. The rest of the world would benefit from following the example set by Iceland: Arresting the corrupt bankers who are responsible for the current economic turmoil.

Here is his amazing story

Full employment contributes above all to achieving human dignity.
''It's nice to be important, but is more important to be nice.''

The true measure of the leader is not how many followers he has, but how many leaders he creates.

Too many people hold the idea that psychopaths are essentially killers or convicts.The general public hasn't been educated to see beyond the social stereotypes to understand that psychopaths can be entrepreneurs, politicians, CEOs and other successful individuals who may never see the inside of a prison.

The difference between bankers and the mafia is becoming increasingly indistinguishable.

''Mastering others is strength,mastering yourself makes you fearless.''

Control Your Money or Your Money Will Control You Change your attitude toward debt. Every time you use credit for a purchase think,"Debt is slavery; I am making myself a slave."

"Manipulators rarely advise you to seek new and diverse information or to 'learn and research for yourself,' it tends to be safer for exploitative and irresponsible leaders to keep their citizens in the dark; in their view less independent thought is better. Independent thought leads to an inquiring mind, a mindset that eventually leads to the questioning of authority figures, and that is the one thing that inadequate leaders do not want."

Governments have never existed to solve problems domestic or international. Governments and their institutions exist merely to further and secure the interests of favored groups, but We the People are never the favored group.

The financial crash in Iceland in 6 minutes according to ABC´s 20/20.

Iceland economic crisis documentary
http://youtu.be/5R7DczXyIcA
http://www.crisiswatch.net/EconomyCrisisList.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• so much is happening today and this guy with his brave country are my new hero's ........................

• Way go! Hordur.......

• We need more people like him to change the world for better.

• This is an example of an evolved person who has empowered himself to action....This is PEOPLE POWER at it's finest....Far more effective than voting for politicians to make changes for us, in "elections."

Good post Krish....keep up the good work, my friend...

• One day all over the world these greedy creatures will go to jail. We the people will decide what to do with all of their wealth and start building a new life w/o lies, swindle, manipulation. Let light come in every corner of the planet!

Namaste

• Here in London the Banksters [ Gangsters ] hang about in lap dancing club spending easy money got from fiddling bank customers....they are overpaid for ripping people off...this is the system and this has been going on for a very long time

• Wonderful, intelligent man.  Yes, we must FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Millionaire And Wife gave up spot in a lifeboat to save two frightened children.
"Hero’s"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
When the Titanic sank, it carried millionaire John Jacob Astor IV. The money in his bank account was enough to build 30 Titanics. However, faced with mortal danger, he chose what he deemed morally right and gave up his spot in a lifeboat to save two…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll definitely keep any kind of healthy cheeses in mind and look into it, also an excellent video from Elina that you posted a little bit ago about Russia. She provided some good and informative info. I've always liked Russia so good to hear what's…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes and I know Dr Berg obtains such cheeses, so it should be possible, across the pond..."
4 hours ago
"I believe some of these cheeses can be ordered online, but I'm not 100% sure. Ill have to look into where I can find them. Maybe Trader Joes that I go to might have some healthy cheeses. I'll look around next time I'm there."
4 hours ago
"Well, Berg himself has suggested that in the States, cheeses can be difficult to obtain, that offer sound quality, unless, as he says, they are "European cheeses."
He's right about cheeses from Europe being both excellent to taste and possessing…"
4 hours ago
"Cheeses is something I need to look into. What cheeses would you suggest?"
4 hours ago
"Always wild caught salmon, agreed....
BTW...What cheeses do you prefer...??"
4 hours ago
More…