ARE WE THE CHOSEN ONES?

this is beautiful,

I FINALLY GET IT!!
this explains why i keep seeing the numbers 11:11, 444, 222, 333, 777 111 ,999

(earth angels are real)……

could we be the remnamts? that broke off portion?

get ready world something BEAUTIFUL IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE!!
let our hearts lead us to GOD!!
i love u ALL and in GODS eyes we ALL r ONE!!!
GOD IS REAL AND INDEED A LIVE!!!!
I DO BELIEVE AND SO SHOULD YOU!!!!!
PEACE to the NATION LOVE N ABUNDANCE!!!!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• correction, why am i seeing white feathers?

• ic444,

According to Doreen Virtue's books, feathers, flowers, smell of flowers, fragrance, candles...all these are little clues from your angels to let you know that they are with you, there for you and whatever questions you have for them...those are the answers.

Doreen has meaning on numbers too. You can find them at the Spirit Library's website...or you can google/yahoo search ...just type meanings of 444 or 555...there will be different links for you to look into. We've chosen (ourselves) to journey during this ultimate journey to help usher mankind on Gaia into the 5D/spiritual level..and for some..it's another soul journey for them to fulfil whatever they need to achieve. For others...they're just here to either enjoy  themselves or just 'Be'. Not every soul has a galactic/inter-dimensional/spiritual mission to fulfil...most of them are just journeying to achieve their own spiritual experience/s and this is the 'grandest/ultimate' period - the Aquarian Cosmic Transition for Gaia and all of her inhabitants.

Many Lighworkers, like myself, are realizing the ultimate experience of rising above all our ego (and getting out of duality/labeling/judgements) and helping others too...along the way. We're all being 'incarnated' from different planets, multi-dimensions and it all varies - it can be from the elemental kingdom, the angelic kingdom, the inter-galactic planes etc...and this Aquarian period is THE best time to realize our spiritual potential to the fullest..and all of our brothers and sisters who are not incarnated during this lifetime...are all watching over us...to also experience the ultimate spiritual advancements of all ages/time/space.

What will happen on Planet Earth will also affect them...everyone and everything in the Universe.

So....please keep the energy of 'Love' going...all of us need that very much during this great transition. Shine forth and thank you for sharing your light, love and blessings with all of us.

• What a great explanation!  So many times I have tried to tell people about these times, it always ends up in a long drawn out story... but you stated it beautifully. 

Thank you for sharing your wisdom :)  Much love.

• HI THERE KELLY!!

U GUYS ARE BEAUTIFUL OVER HERE!!

I LOVE U SO MUCH!

TINA

• Oh you rock too!  It's wonderful to see such wonderful Lightbringers who aren't afraid to shout it loud and proud, that they are LOVE personified.  Your strength and wisdom are fabulous :)

• i dont knw but please please please help me understand what i am going thru...

why am i seeing lights , i am i finding feathers at the bottom of my stairs ?

why am i dreaming about angels ?

why are these numbers so intense around me?

there's this beautiful presence that come around me often filled with sooooo much love until it takes my breath away!!!

please help me understand!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
2 minutes ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
1 hour ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
1 hour ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
2 hours ago
More…