Im very new here, but I wondered if anyone has any Moldavite personal experiences that they would be willing to share.   I purchased my first a few years ago, and have had TREMENDOUS life experiences from that day going forward, including my spiritual, financial and emotional side.

It would be a gift to read others experiences.

Thanks~ Jennifer

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The addiction is the other half of the equation. LOL, Its nice to hear that you understand. I still feel very addicted to my Moldavite. I agree when you say that the loss of your first Moldavite has affected so much. This current one that I have (which is maybe 4 or 5 pieces later) is finally given me the same feeling as my first one as far as addiction goes.

Even though you lost your first one, do you still feel a connection to Moldavite?
      • I also have a few crystal sculls I bought over the net which came from a woman who has the ancient crystal scull called 'Synergy'
        They are interesting to work with and I have not had them very long. They have very different energies coming from them.. each quite different...

Does anyone have any experience working with them?
        • I had a mini crystal skull don't know what happened to it, probabaly got stolen by the witchy woman along with everything else!?

I think they store consciousness specifically (Knowledge) and/or can be used as a focal point to see into the past, present and future!?

Try sitting in a dark place and put a light behind and/or under the crystal skull and focus on it. A friend of mine used a laser and got rather wierd results? It was highly strange!?

I LOVE crystal anything, I'm a nature lover and prefer outdoors, animals, plants, flowers and of course stones!?....Wonder why I'm stuck in the "big city"!?
  • James, I am so glad you have found it. I too have lost crystals, one was the very first Moldavite that I bought. I am still sad, but sometimes I feel that they run their course with us and then go off to someone else whos in need. I have purchased other ones, and some I feel nothing with, as you described... the one I have now gives me as much joy as my first one.

I wear a necklace that is strung on a leather string (allergy to gold and silver) with a piece of moldavite on the end with a moldavite ring on it too. Then I wear a moldavite ring on my right hand and one is in my pocket all the time. (and some people say Im so obsessed) LOL - **Their right** ha ha

Peace love and light
  • (Portals)? (Underground Network)? (Subteranean Wolrds)? (Stargates)?

I am a vast storehouse of information....I am your super highway of knowledge!! Who needs the NET!? LOL

Portals: Well Meg you covered the historical and language aspects of portals so I'll talk a little bit about the fundamentals regarding them.

My first memory (in this life time) of a portal was when I was a teen ager, I don't know how but I opened a (Portal) or least I think I
    opened a portal, I actually saw the corners of my room seperate or split apart and open into another realm. That's what attracted
    the (Hooded Robed Ones). It was the freakiest thing I had ever seen because I'm not sure if I did it or something else? I'd like to
    take credit for it but I might be wrong!? The portal was open for like a split second and then closed again. Portals are gateways
    to other dimensions, other realms, but they are NOT to be confused with the (Gates) which are used for summoning demons and
    other types of entities particulalry of the nasty variety. Not good as I explored (sort of played around with) the NECRONIMICON.
    I do not recommend anyone on this forum look into that book, it is no game and NOT be be toyed with!! There are various sized
    portals and they can be opened in many ways also there are different "types" of portals (Psychic - Spiritual - Physical) which
    do different types of things and have different kinds of results!? I found an article on web at (Above Top Secret) that spoke
    of scientists actually using some type of (Portal Machine) to open a portal and they have done this a couple times and peered
    into other worlds? Movies like the (Mist) come to my mind when I hear of stuff like that for these other worlds contain things
    that are better left alone!!

I refuse to go into the (Underground Thingy) as I kind of want to stay away from that for a while!!

It is interesting that they came up with a tv show called "Stargate" as the real stargate was found in Egypt!? Of course the feds
    got involved and who knows where that thing is at, probably in the same warehouse right beside the (Ark of the Covenant)!? LOL

Yeah i know I watch tooooooo much (Indianna Jone) right!?

Well the reason for some of our current chaos is because during the war that took place on the Moon two of the veils got destroyed which created rifts which seperated the worlds/realsm/domains, etc. It's like a ripple through time and space a carry over from events which took place during the three major rise and fall of human kind. I could write a novel about all this....wait I did!? LOL

Anyhow there were three major time periods during the planets long history where there was a high level of technology and magic and because of these events, the war on the Moon and the Philidelphia Experiment that created this ripple affect in time and space, created the chaos we are dealing with today and caused a distortion in the time line!?

Oh I love gemstones, crystals and all that and I love nature. I would love nothing more than to get back to nature and get out of the city. The city is no place for me, but I can't afford anything like that at this time.

Oh well I don't want to get carried away I'll be typing ALL NIGHT....so I'll get off my soap box for now before my puter blows up taking me and the site with it!? LOL I don't think Ben would like that!? LOL

Good night happy people^_^
    Exabytes Malaysia - Domain Selling
    • I was shocked when I decided to google about portals and ended up here, since I've had those happen to me before ( Involving these hooded people in robes ones too! never ever heard of anyone experiencing that very same thing) I was taught about locations stationary portals/vortex points where I live, I was able to enter these physically and through OBE in my experience. 

Have you learned anything about this portal/robed & hooded people thing since this post? I am very curious to learn more about this phenomenon because the memories are really vague, I must have been like 11-12 years old or something.

• Wait.. did you say you wrote a book on this stuff, or were you just being facetious !! LOL, because I know nothing of what you just wrote about. I have a mini series at home called Triangle that goes in to a lot of what you just spoke about.

And I bet you were so scared seeing what you did. It seems as if there is so much out there that goes beyond the"normal" limits of life. I too have had some extra-ordinary experiences, but none like you talk of.. I would be very interested in hearing more about that..
      • Actually I'm writing a series of books, but it seems that this is a never ending project as I keep acquiring more and more information to add to the EQUATION!? But in simpler terms yes I'm writing some books, when I reach an impass or limitation I plan to sell them as EBOOKs on a website I plan on creating.

Each soul has it's evolutionary path of experiences from the mundane everyday life to those that are filled with extra-ordinary events and challenges to everything that is inbetween. Our experiences, lessons, etc are for are soul evolutionary path to attain knowledge and wisdom and attain capabilities both psychic and spiritual abilities to be used here in this 3D reality and beyond!?

Yes I definetely have had some LOL unusual things happen to me and have exeprienced some unusual events, but I have met others who have had things/seen things far beyond the occurences I have seen/exeprienced!? So it's a two way streak.....^_^
        • When you finish your books, I would love to read them. You sound extremely insightful! :)
  • Wow
    crystals are amazing they choose u
    Tracy Starseed
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1554

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 751

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Now, this video will make you laugh, as China is a land of fakery, to the nth degree....I've shown many examples on this thread, including their fake moon landing and fake eggs. And now, I'll introduce you to their fake policemen.....🤣

Actually,…"
2 hours ago
"Just about every new technology (I mean new, not gun powder,) in China, is invented ELSEWHERE....Research and development, in countries outside of the PRC, always......Certainly this rule applies to communist China.....In fact, as this video…"
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post LightLetter: Plasma and Geostorm Integration; By Sandra Walter.
4 hours ago
"And there were more lunar landing sites, of course, each with evidence, which is still there...No wind and rain, on the moon, of course.....And the GFL will not be landing nearby, to spoil those footprints...As for China, they are unable to land,…"
7 hours ago
"Eagle descent stage, on the lunar surface...Apollo 11....
Anyone with a good telescope, can confirm the sea of tranquility location, plus Apollo mission evidence of landing..

https://www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Apollo-11-..."
7 hours ago
"Landing EVIDENCE taken by Earth telescopes can prove the Apollo missions were real....Sorry to burst the bubble.....The space race was real and actually happened..
And why China "landed" on the back end, so you couldn't see their lie..

Photo below…"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
More…

The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult…

Read more…

Beloved family

As we journey together through the cosmos, let us remember the power of unity and inner light. Each of us carries a spark of the divine, a unique essence contributing to the greater whole. In these transformative times, let us rekindle our…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0