An old woman had a vision from God in 1968 - I saw the time just before the coming of Jesus

Suddenly a strong light appears in the sky, a light compared, that of a welder working with eye protection, the light that they say blind. The light was all over his body, a man descending slowly approaching the earth, above him, a circle of angels all holding hands, the light of the angels were weaker, they descended slowly to a certain height that everyone could see them As they were. At that moment he cried a lot of joy and cried that it was Jesus, he saw many people levitating, flying, ascending towards Jesus to meet him in the air, they passed behind him going to the circle of angels, when they reached the circle they disappeared.

I went into despair wondering why I was not climbing with those people too, then when I read 1 Thessalonians 5:15 I could understand that the dead will rise first, then the living. With a little time contemplating all this supernatural, I felt my body levitating, going up to meet him, to meet Jesus in the air, as I approached Him, he felt an incomparable happiness, He wore a white garment with a very strong light could not See how his face was because the light was much stronger, stronger than his vest, so were his arms and legs, he saw a wide belt on his chest at the top of his left shoulder descending to the right thigh, a Very golden color, he also saw a beautiful crown on his head in gold color, the color was luminous type ... Flying, he passed behind him and continued to rise, before reaching the angels he looked once more at Him, Over his head, his crown was beautiful and kept rising until he disappeared.

An old woman of 90 from Valdres, Norway had a vision from God in 1968. The evangelist Emanuel Minos had meetings (services) where she lived. He had the opportunity to meet her, and she told him what she had seen. He wrote it down, but thought it to be so unbelievable that he put it in a drawer. After 30 years, he understood he had to share the vision with others. The woman from Valdres was a very alert, reliable, awake and credible Christian, with a good reputation among all who knew her. This is what she saw:


You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
15 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
15 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
15 hours ago
More…