http://blip.tv/file/4213985

Interesting Video from a Pleidan contactee! 

She says that the Pope has recently been "served with papers" for crimes against humanity. The Queen has also been cut from public funds. The Pope is Reptilian, The Queen is Draconian and Obama, Pelosi are Reptilian. They are guilty for Treason. Interesting! Give it a peak!

She says- All Foreclosed houses in the past couple of years will be returned.

It all seems extreme, but she is pretty confident that a false flag alien invasion will happen this fall. The October 13th prediction, the 10-10-10 star gate, the 150 mile spaceship  and the false flag channellings seem to be leading towards something

She is all about quantum physics and what not. These are her websites. Lots of Interesting videos.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thanks for the vonderfool post my freand ;0) i injoyd it and i know all the informashen thear is true its very complexs and not ment to be anderstud by every one so dont pay atenshen to the cretesism > and ceep on a good work YOU ARE A BRITE ONE HEAR IM PRAUD YOU ARE INTRESTED IN THIS COS NOT TO MENNY HUMANS ARE ;0(
    ~ IN LOVE AND LIGHT FOREVER YOURS ~
  • I get you Katt!
  • I think she is nervous, but that doesn't mean she's lying. She has a very important mission.
  • can anyone point out the misinfo rather than just say so and leave it at that
    • I hope that everyone on here can tell if a person is lying by now! She may be right or wrong, but i would have to say that she is absolutely not lying.. She is spreading what she believes. If she were wrong, it would not be lying!
    • Hey Kevin you are absolutely right man, people need to be more specific in the statements they make. I for one want to bring up an important point she mentioned about Obama being reptilian. In the beginning when he first became president I was hearing a lot of buzz about him being an agent of the light. Today however I hear more and more people saying he could be Anti-Christ and reptilian. The most interesting rumor on him being a reptilian is that the original Obama was kidnaped and the one we see on our TV screen is an alien projecting a hologram just like the other illuminati members are. Yes so when people refer to Colleen's comments they should be specific, there's one point she had brought up. I just pointed out where some people might be getting confused, yes Obama may be a reptilian clone of the original. Where is the original good old Obama then, see what I mean so we just have to wait and let this thing play itself out. The truth will surface you'll see.
  • She doesn't resonate with me. She looks like a disinformation agent planted to sow confusion. She is telling lies sprinkled with truths and those who do not know more will believe everything that she will say. Beware of this kind of messenger.
  • All I can add is poor Barrack, got the toughest job on the planet,and how much can the guy do in one day.Thuoght he was doing pretty well considering what he is up against. Personally think he could do with some positive, loving thoughts and vibes? Wouldnt just his body language portray his sincerity? Does to me.
  • Don't grill her just yet. Lets see what happens.
  • I am absolutely encouraged by the amount of people here using their discernment in regards to Colleen Thomas's message. Yes that's a very good skill we all need to sharpen, because in these times now more than ever before God knows we need to know who is who. I however do not believe in totally putting off someone else's message, I say give her a chance. Yeah if nothing she says happens then we'll know she's a fraud. I do disagree with some of her comments though, and as for the nervousness, it is a natural thing. Maybe she's camera shy, I know I am when I try to put videos on youtube. I respect all messages weather it comes from the forces of good or evil, after all aren't that what we are striving for equality. They have the right speak their mind too, just as we do. If we are to become beings of the true light I would think we would want to think in that mind set. Love everyone good and evil because in the end love is the key. We don't know if she's being influenced by a negative entity but give her a chance. You know what I always say, let everything play out. Just know that the show is not over until the fat lady sings. I want to hear your feedbacks have at it with me. I love all of you with all my heart...............Namaste
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1546

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Great vid about Billy and Semjase......And I can vouch for the ET preference for meeting contactees in the most idyllic natural beauty locations...
Not exactly the same as one of my meetings, but there are some comparisons, as per this blog...…"
22 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"With utmost respect for rev Skirvin, who has the right to post these Fulford updates, if he wants to, I do not believe around 90% of this material....And obviously, Fulford is a misinformation outlet....And the White Hats do not seek the United…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"this guy is showing his nwo roots-the republic on n america with the capital in canada-mexico is considered n america-this is what the cabal wants-and 6 other similar giant regions all over the world"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth liked Krishna Kalki's discussion 5000 year old vedic Shanti Mantra …HIGHLY RECOMMEND
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe white hats have won the secret war for the planet Earth. We are now in an interregnum. However, not much will be visible to the public until preparatory work for new institutions and world norms is finished. Public announcements are…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Mooп is Actually Aп Aпcieпt Alieп Space Statioп Created To Moпitor Our Plaпet
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"First part of Chapter 4 here of UFO Contact From The Pleiades gets into Billy's contacts with Semjase and what he learned from her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX4Mff43zIY"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"First part of chapter 4 here of UFO Contact From The Pleiades gets into Billy's contacts with Semjase and what he learned from her. https://youtu.be/eX4Mff43zIY?si=AaYlRC43AeKMV43y"
7 hours ago
More…