10K to the First Person to ‘Get MSM Is Fake News’ on Live TV

Make a stand!

Mike Cernovich and Alex Jones raise the stakes of their contest live: ten thousand dollars to the first person to say MSM is fake news or terrorist media on live television and plug Infowars.

Submissions: cnn@infowars.com

For video click https://youtu.be/ax0vwYERRAc

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • This is one of those occasions where I feel confident in saying: Time Will Prove Me Right.

    Alex Jones WILL help to completely destroy The United States of America, and it will happen through the creation of Internal Dissent.

    Syria is today, what America will be "tomorrow".

    Mark My Words!

    I KNOW I'm right.

  • It's quite illegal to offer people money to commit crimes like this...

    Something tells me that Malcolm will be bagged and tagged before the day is over.

    Texas have a dim view on terrorists and people who support them, and hacking the Public Service Network in order to spread russian lies IS terrorism according to US law.

    It was nice knowing you Malcolm. You will be missed. ;)

    • ACUTE OBSERVER: I live in New Mexico now. The only thing Russian that I like to be associated with is Stolichnaya vodka while listening to classical music. Nice try.

      • Ah, I didn't know you had moved from Texas.

        But, if the only thing Russian that you like is Vodka, then why are you helping Alex Jones go subversive in order to russify your entire country?

  • Malcolm... why don't YOU do it?

    I dare you!!.. I double dare you!!!

    • HEY LUKE: I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT. The problem is that I live in quiet northern New Mexico, and the only time the mainstream media comes down here is for the Native American Arts Festival. Somebody is going to jump on this, however.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
13 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
13 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
14 hours ago
More…