Infowars.com wants YOU to film a funny, outrageous comedy video at Hillary Clinton’s expense for our Make Fun of Hillary, Defend the First Amendment Contest!

— First prize: $5,000
— Second prize: $1,000
— Third Prize: Hillary T-shirt and pen

You can find the FULL Contest Rules here: National Contest to Stop Hillary’s Attack on Free Speech

Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcoFGy1nuDs&feature=player_embedded for Alex Jones announcement regarding this contest.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• One would hope that this ridiculous "making fun of the opponent instead of focusing at the REAL issues at hand"-scheme would be contained to the moronic politicans when it comes to elections.

But, Alex The Controlled Oppositioner is now seeking to enage the people in this type of Sandbox-games as well.

How surprising. NOT ;)

Sorry folks, but if you patrticipate in this, you'll become nothing but dirty politicians yourselves. ;)

• @ Acute Observer and you know this for fact How?  Oh and the REAL issues hmmm let's see aren't the politicians selected by Rothschild muscle I'd say yes. But you are  paid by them to do this so I'm not surprised.

• @Merlin62
        "@ Acute Observer and you know this for fact How?"

which line of my post are you questioning?
        (if you're going to call yourself "Merlin", please ACT like him as well, i.e. smart and maticulous.)

"Oh and the REAL issues hmmm let's see aren't the politicians selected by Rothschild muscle I'd say yes."

If that is what you say, then this competition would be REALLY meaningless, and further proove Alex Jones as a Controlled Oppositioner. Why would he otherwise engage the public in such a meaningless exercise?

"But you are paid by them to do this so I'm not surprised."

And you know this for fact How?

• It is not hard to know....if your intention in dealings with others is to: make them start using their brain cells, enlighten them, help them, oppose them with different opinion.....there is a way, many ways, for doing that instead of insulting them, humiliating them etc.

every progressive idea anybody mentiones on this site, free energy devices, justice in action, truth disclosed....it is all attacked by you with well known means (favorite to our "friends"), such as: ridicule, mocking, humiliating, making people feel stupid....that is why we all know who you are

• Thanks Happy Person. Please note that Acute Observer stated on one posting that he was aware that I do not have children (and I don't).  He also has posted that he knows I work for a Catholic charity hospital. This indicates he is doing advance search techniques into my private affairs, and this is borderline to "stalking." Note that stalking is a crime recognized in Europe and the United States, and one can even get registered as a sexual predator under some instances of stalking.

I am aware that Acute Observer is fond of evolutionary theory, as he likes to talk about "the monkey in me" (or was it chimpanzee?) and has talked brilliantly about human evolution in a recent posting that discussed a petition for banning of Bing Crosby's "White Christmas." This proves there is good and bad in everyone.

But yes, you are correct Happy Person. He does seem to attack everyone at Ashtar Command with something to post that deviates from religious or spiritual themes, especially postings dealing with extraterrestrials and politics as the subject matter. And I have yet to see him click a "like" for anyone's posting on this site as well, but there is always that possibility he may have done this.  

• my message to him is one old saying:

"WHATEVER YOU DO, YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF"

• BALONEY ACUTE OBSERVER. This is a proper and just response from Infowars since Hillary Clinton's people have threatened comedians at The Laugh Factory in Los Angeles for making fun of her.

HOW DOES A COMEDIAN BECOME A "dirty politician" FOR MAKING FUN OF AN EX-COCAINE DEALER RUNNING FOR U.S. PRESIDENT?????

Anyway, check out the hilarious video in the text below that started all of this:

Clinton Goes after Laugh Factory Comedians for Making Fun of Her

NOVEMBER 18, 2015

In what appears to be a first for a serious presidential contender, Hillary Clinton’s campaign is going after five comedians who made fun of the former Secretary of State in standup skits at a popular Hollywood comedy club.

A video of the short performance, which is less than three minutes, is posted on the website of the renowned club, Laugh Factory, and the Clinton campaign has tried to censor it. Besides demanding that the video be taken down, the Clinton campaign has demanded the personal contact information of the performers that appear in the recording. This is no laughing matter for club owner Jamie Masada, a comedy guru who opened Laugh Factory more than three decades ago and has been instrumental in launching the careers of many famous comics. “They threatened me,” Masada told Judicial Watch. “I have received complains before but never a call like this, threatening to put me out of business if I don’t cut the video.”

Practically all of the country’s most acclaimed comedians have performed at the Laugh Factory and undoubtedly they have offended politicians and other well-known personalities with their standup routines. Tim Allen, Jay Leno, Roseanne Bar, Drew Carey, George Carlin, Jim Carrey, Martin Lawrence, Jerry Seinfeld and George Lopez are among the big names that have headlined at the Laugh Factory. The First Amendment right to free speech is a crucial component of the operation, though Masada drew the line a few years ago banning performers—including African Americans—from using the “n-word” in their acts.

The five short performances that Clinton wants eliminated include some profanity and portions could be considered crass, but some of the lines are funny and that’s what the Laugh Factory is all about. The video features the individual acts of five comedians, four men and a woman. The skits make fun of Clinton’s wardrobe, her age, sexual orientation, the Monica Lewinsky scandal and the former First Lady’s relationship with her famous husband. The Laugh Factory has appropriately titled it “Hillary vs. The First Amendment.”

Masada told Judicial Watch that, as soon as the video got posted on the Laugh Factory website, he received a phone call from a “prominent” person inside Clinton’s campaign. “He said the video was disgusting and asked who put me up to this,” Masada said. The Clinton staffer, who Masada did not want to identify, also demanded to know the names and phone numbers of the comedians that appear in the video. Masada refused and hung up. He insists that the comedy stage is a sanctuary for freedom of speech no matter who is offended. “Just last night we had (Emmy-award winner) Dana Carvey doing Donald Trump and it was hilarious,” Masada said.

• FYI, I personally believe Hillary to be a complete buffoon.

This, by Alex the Controlled Oppositioner induced campaign though, is utter and complete ludicrousness though.

Hillary is a Clown, and you're being asked to out-Clown her instead of crushing her intellectually?

Come on! Only an Illuminati Hounddog would ask THAT of its followers!

• YOU'RE WRONG ACUTE OBSERVER. Hillary Clinton has been accused of murder, dealing cocaine, violating U.S. national security laws, trafficking weapons to ISIS, participating in occult rituals with people getting murdered, real estate shams, lying under oath, wife swapping, and unethical conduct (while trying to impeach President Richard Nixon in 1973).

SHE IS ANYTHING BUT A CLOWN.

WHEN HILLARY CLINTON FLIES, SHE NEEDS TWO JETS. ONE FOR HER AND ONE FOR HER BAGGAGE.

8110961861?profile=original

• If you knew all the things I've been accused of in my life, you wouldn't even talk to me. Noone would.

Luckily, accusation alone aren't enough to convict a person in a civilised society.

Your point?

(I'd appreciate a source on that article you posted btw)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
9 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
1 hour ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
8 hours ago
More…