Dearest Galactic Federation, and Brothers and Sisters in the Light,

I am posting this today from my Heart space, because, with all my Heart and soul, I cannot wait anymore, and I feel others cannot either. So many of us have spent years reading blogs, information, focusing in meditation, pushing ourselves to the limit, and we are exhausted.

Please, from my Heart to yours, give us something. We have worked diligently for you, some of us at the cost of our homes, jobs, lives, when you asked us to go somewhere, we did, when you asked us to be there for someone, we were there. What more can we do?

What more can we do to prove to you we are ready for first contact? What more can we do to prove to you that we are ready for Global Unity?

My dearest Brothers and Sisters, I know that in the Higher Realms, there is no division or separation. The teachings you have gave me over the years have meant more to me than you will ever know, but please, I am asking from Heart Space, let us not wait even one more second, let us manifest this now.

I am asking my Ashtar Command Crew members, to post here if you are ready for contact, to tell the pleiadians, arcturians, andromedans, and sirians, how you feel. To tell the world, here in this blog how you feel, I know each of you has waited long enough, now is the time, not tomorrow, not the next day, not 20 days from now, but now.

We CAN manifest this. Not a channel, not a timeline, not anything else, we can. Right here, right now.

I respect you from Heart Space, no matter what you choose, I just had to post this from Heart Space today.

This is how I feel. It is time now for change. For the Love of Prime Creator, KRYON, I am asking for Global Change. Please join me my Brothers and Sisters in the Light. I am ready for Ascension. Not one more day in 3d. Not one more day.

I love you all. Hugs.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• EGO! You knew what he ment, the point of communication is to communicate love, if the intended message is given across then communication is successful. There is no need or positivity in 'correcting' someone

• Been read for so long now!

• Dear Minerva
    There are more of us here helping than you may realize, all contributing in our own unique ways. Your reference to people saving one another when a wave is coming is very accurate, for indeed that is just what we are doing.

There is a wave of change coming, and we are looking ahead, and piercing the veil of secrecy and lies to see what the future lays for all of us. For we are one planet, and one people. People underestimate the power of the Internet because they have been accustomed to its ease/frequency of access. But the advent of the Internet will forever be a marker in our history for we now have a means to network universally together as a race.

We have looked back, at Earth's history and our society and see that to continue this path we are on is to commit to our destruction, and the obliteration of our environment. For history repeats itself, and the cycles are speeding up now very quickly. We do not have millions of years, we have this lifetime to consider our fates and make a choice. It will not be an easy awakening for some, and these souls may need our help, and for that I stand ready. It may only take a word, or even a smile at a stranger to change someones entire day, and we all have that power.

We all can choose one way or another, it is a free world and we cannot pass judgement for we know not what that particular souls journey is. We can only hope to lessen their struggles by holding space for them and unconditional love in our hearts.

For you are right, not everyone will stand back and save someone, but, there will always be someone who will make the choice to. We stand now as a race looking at a our destiny with a clear fork in the road. We have been given two visions for the future, one of us destroying ourselves and our mother, and another with us uniting and healing her in more ways than can be envisioned at this time. I am sorry that you see our race less than deserving, but I assure you that we are greater than we yet realize. I also know that much of our history has been rewritten to emphasize our 'bestial' nature.

The choice is up to us, to succumb to the control and mindlessly (or ignorantly) continue this death march or do we stop and re-evaluate ourselves as a collective and open ourselves to higher possibilities. I for one find the channeled messages I read to be very thoughtful, caring and particularly resonant in a way I doubt I could explain. I choose to listen to them because they help to inspire me everyday in every aspect and every interaction.

For we must be the change we want to see in the world. Love unconditionally and set yourself free from all limitations(ego). Thank you for sharing your thoughts they have provided me with great insight :D. Love and Light!

• Deefburger is GO!

• I'm in! Ready, Eager, Waiting!!!

• Thank you all from my Heart to yours, for all the Love you have shared on this thread. I had never expected this, you are such family to me. Know that from Heart, all on here.

With So Much Love,

Andraste

• Agreed
    There is only Now and that Now is not meaning in the material creations but in Infinity.

The human mind NATURALLY goes to time images and thoughts when given certain words. Now, present, past, future, moment, even instant are words that stimulate time pathways in the mortal mind and take us out of Infinity and back to "this world." I think that, at least when speaking of transcendent Spirit, we might consider using more transcendent terms in our communication. Infinite Eternal covers it for me...no beginning no end...alpha-omega..." Quote from a Facebook topic from friend Loving Unity.

• I have been on the ascension path and helping people to awaken to their brilliant, loving hearts since 1993. I am ready, willing, lets shift it. READY, SET, RISE!

Love and Light to all.

• When using the SIRIUS word referring to those from Sirius - please be careful which ones you do mean, One faction from Sirius is the Prince of Dark Men (Dannemarc) in the quatrains of Nostradamus. 

Do keep in mind that saying 'the devil you know' - you most certainly DO NOT want the devil you do not know.

The Siriacs I speak of are in league with the Anun.nakim - and are involved in the upcoming 'harvest' - which is (to quote Chani) "nothing more than a mass abduction"

The Siriacs I speak of are USING the name of Jesus as a front. They throw around the 'love' word - and are most certainly not interested in the real meaning of that word which is "TO CARE".

Also there are  those who say they "come in the light" and are also a faction which speak in ambiguities. 

A good example of "AMBIGUITIES" is a very short read at www.hiddentextofnostradamus.com in the forum just published named NOSTRADAMUS AND MATTHEW.  The double-speak is there - out in the open - for those who realise it. Especially the very last word - which is (harsh as it sounds) "beheaded"...at a time when the US government has secretly stashed thousands of guillotines. This is something to be scrutinised closely. 

NOSTRADAMUS AND MATTHEW 24 29.pdf

• thanks for the heads up!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uos5qcnsWtg"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://youtu.be/uos5qcnsWtg?si=x_YV2a3sB3o3bmuU"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
2 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
2 hours ago
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
2 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
2 hours ago
"Part 2 of Sheldan's talk about the Earth Allies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsZMnTFFvs"
2 hours ago
"Good talk from Sheldan here about who the Earth Allies are and the role they play in helping us defeat the Dark Cabal. The Dark Cabal and what they have been up to is also talked about here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKUsEjgimtw&t=1s"
2 hours ago
More…