What we all need is the Sword of Knowledge, Wisdom and Truth that will cut out falsehood and each one of us has to build that Sword within themselves.
False messages can mess up your ascension and awakening so we all need to find trustworthy sources.
When I put in a forum post it does not mean that I agree with all of it..yes there are times I fully like the message and there are times I like some info in it. The whole idea of a discussion is to get collective views and then decide for yourself. There are always some good points you can pick and leave the rest. The name of the game is to extract the essence and leave the rest. If a message does not resonate with you move on to another one as there is so much choices and new messages come in daily at quiet a fast pace. Not to offend anyone and do not sit on a message and do not attack but comment as polite you can get and move on.
My posts are a varity so there is a choice and not just channeling messages.
At the moment we have only World Wide Web but just imagine when we will get full Universal Wide Web using Multi Dimensional Communicators ...I have ordered one but when the time is right I will receive it as a gift from Higher Dimensions.

Some of the messages that I believe are from a reliable source are:
Bashar
James Gilliland
Drekx Omega...ACC Member
Messages from Starship Athabantian through Mark Kimmel

J'Tariah En Ra El ...ACC Member

...Some that i like and follow

Now please share with us your updated best trustworthy sources.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  Wonderful info and guidance here. Thank you so very much. Was up late night viewing and still have more to see. I did however through this research so far have found out that I am Pleladian. (Did I spell that right)? lol. Anyway, thank you so very much again. I had an experience just before I went to bed which I will share in a bit.

Love and Light to All!!!

• My favorite is Kryon by Lee Carol, most soothing to listen to and does not do prophecy as per say but does potentials which is something all of us can do. Also Bashar, Doloris Canon and Indian in the machine. A few forgotten ones are Seth and Edgar Cayce as they are no longer channeled but I truly enjoyed reading Seth Speaks by Jane Roberts. This was the first experience with channeller's and an awakening for me. Though she is not a channeller I keep tabs on Nancy Lieder with the Poleshift Ning.

• I'd like to add two more I like and fully trust:

€> Ra & Krista <3

Thank you, very much, both of you!

You addressed some important points.

But please allow me to kindly ask the GFL to trust more, too.

For example try to trust that you could easily land with your smaller ships just in the middle of my or anyone else's backyard without any "safety problems". What is it that you fear in this regard?

KNOW, that it was never my intention to create any discord between us. (But I fully acknowledge that I've unintentionally still done so).

But I feel like some of you (not you both) tend to forget that although you are far more advanced in so many areas, still that does not mean that you were already completely perfect.

However I see that I should learn quickly to express my (sometimes critical) opinion more diplomatically.

Let me put it this way:

Many people on this planet who made their driver license at a young age learned the rules of street traffic very well at the first place - but then with the years forget more and more of what was once obviously and required for them to pass the drivers license test.

As above so below & as below so above. :/

Can you retrace (at least partially) what I want to say with this?

If not please tell me why so that I can learn your point of view better.

•  I found this page for alteritive news site's informitive. http://www.newsblok3.com/

• nice link Ijwheat...lot of info

• I trust and like most:

SaLuSa / Mike Quinsey

Sheldan Nidle

Wanderer Of The Skies

Greg Giles, Alaje

Dr. Steven Greer

David Ick

and sometimes I trust and like even myself... ;)

• All these people are indeed Great human being’s but there is one that stand above all these voice’s in the matrix of life and that my friend is You.  

You traveled here as an all knowing Orb of light and energy, birthing on a planet of many deception everywhere you turn.

All those who have made a name of notoriety among the many on this plain are no higher than the light and energy You carried in with you, -- as you entered this contract in the womb of your mother.

You have always been and will be equal to and no greater than that witch you are now. This spirit of all knowing light is and always has been your greatest source of information you will encounter.

Trusting this inner spirit of truth and knowing, not the head ego. But the life and light of your inner and higher spiritual self gives light to all this out here in the matrix where, predator ego’s lie in wait.

Your mind my lead you astray, but the quiet all knowing inner spirit of truth that waits for your attention is ready to give answer when your head has need. Your body is earth or a piece of it, a mini version of earth, and the inner journey to inner earth, has and always will be your inner sanctuary of peace and light.

It’s a journey in, away from this messed up matrix of distraction, that you’ll fine the peace and knowledge you seek as its your journey, you carry it with you out here.

Your never with out it. Yet we look to other’s inner light for guidance?   If we use that inner light the shadow we cast in the world would disappear and other’s would ask us for guidance instead of seeking it.      John  xoxo  :wizard:

• I agree,wonderful reply and perfectly said,thank you!:)

• Wonderful reply, simply beautiful and totally true and resonates with me completely. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
3 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
12 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The Irish don't like this one bit and I can't blame them...But I suppose, from an illegal migrant perspective; the threat of being sent to Rwanda, by the United Kingdom, will become much akin to the old Russian Empire and Soviet Union, sending their…"
22 minutes ago
"The Irish don't like this one bit and I can't blame them...But I suppose, from an illegal migrant perspective; the threat of being sent to Rwanda, by the United Kingdom, will become much akin to the old Russian Empire and Soviet Union, sending their…"
59 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
"The UK's Rwanda plan seems to be deterring illegal migrants from staying in the country, as now, since the Parliamentary vote for Rwanda exile, 80% of Irish republic migrants, are now flooding into their country from Ulster.....

So basically, the…"
5 hours ago
"The UK's Rwanda plan seems to be deterring illegal migrants from staying in the country, as now, since the Parliamentary vote for Rwanda exile, 80% of Irish republic migrants, are now flooding into their country from Ulster.....

So basically, the…"
5 hours ago
More…