Let us do a practice drill...Planet Earth is being cleansed and while this is happening all ACC Members will be beamed up inside a Giant Mothership and Members are allowed minimum luggage which should include JUST ONE BOOK OF YOUR CHOICE that is your favourite book that has inspired you the most ...THE BOOK THAT YOU LIKE THE MOST...NOW PLEASE TELL US WHICH BOOK WOULD YOU TAKE WITH YOU

Examples of some most read Books by humans on this Planet

BIBLE

BHAGAVAD GITA

KEYS OF ENOCH

THE SEVEN SACRED FLAMES

Remember you are allowed to take ONLY ONE BOOK OF YOUR CHOICE and tell us what is so special about the Book you choose.

The whole idea of this drill is to find out which book you like from millions of books on this Planet.
When you are beamed up a Gaint Mothership you will be put in healing chambers to remove all earthly contamination and all luggage will be taken from you and your light body activated then you will be to let in into the main parts of Mothership but while you are put in an outer cabin waiting for your turn to be put into the healing chambers you are allowed to read the book of your choice. After treatment in the healing chambers your light body is activated and then you will not need any book as you will communicate telepathically with your 3rd eye fully activated.

NEAR EXAMPLE:  One Indian Lady Astronaut on a Nasa mission took THE BHAGAVAD GITA with her.

Sunita Williams (born September 19, 1965) is a United States Naval officer and a NASA astronaut. She was assigned to the International Space Station as a member of Expedition 14 and then joined Expedition 15. She holds the record of the longest spaceflight (195 days) for female space travelers. Her father, Dr. Deepak Pandya, is a Hindu and her mother, Bonnie Pandya, is a Catholic. Williams has an affinity for both faiths and is known to be a Ganesh devotee.

When setting off toward the International Space Station, Williams had taken with her a copy of the Bhagavad Gita and a small statue of Lord Ganesha, and following her return to earth on June 22, 2007, she showed no signs of stress. In fact, she claimed Lord Ganesha was looking after her.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good choice Rajnish but tell us the name of the author of The Bhagavad Gita you would take with you as it would make a difference if it is not translated properly... maybe by an armature author

• Those who have collected a lot of books at home and do not really need them now PLEASE HAND THEM TO YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY OR CHARITY SHOP as some others may benefit.

Remember more and more are glued to the internet nowadays so books are really going out of fashion

• LOL  ... Good one m8

Namaste

• Well I wouldn't.....I would want to be present and focused all the time and feel and experience everything, not be distracted by a book ;-) Sry...but thats just me ;-)

Namaste

• There are members that have choose to take a holy book with them so it may in some way protect and inspire them...a prayer book you can read before can get you prepared for the healing chambers with more confidence

• I think it's great we're even having this drill. But many others like myself will choose a blank one they can create in. Whatever we choose it will be a wise one for us all as a whole. Thanks for asking Krishna Kalki. :)

• No book would be necessary so I would not bring any...  :-)

• Delilah777

Another intelligent being. I want to be  allowed on your ship when we go.

There would be no book I would want. The knowledge we will receive will be like trying to take a drink from a fire hydrant fully opened.

• Which also means that while you were Planet Earth there is no book that was your favourite.

The exercise here is to find out the best book that each members liked from millions of books on Planet Earth...taking just one book into a Mothership is just to find out your favourite book from all the books you have read so far

• I know Krishna Kalki ~

I have found most of my answers by looking within and observing ~ not reading books ~ but I respect what you are asking here... :-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
14 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
19 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the Inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away now as it was…
23 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away now as it was before.…"
1 hour ago
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
1 hour ago
"Iran coming into focus. Talks of Iran being able to have a nuclear weapon really soon being talked about. This is causing Uranium One to come back into focus which will eventually expose Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton since they were involved in…"
2 hours ago
"California and Gavin Newsom coming back into focus. Newsom needs to be removed and eventually will be removed as he is corrupt to the core just like the other Deep State players. California is in bad shape with him in power that's for sure.…"
3 hours ago
More…