This is just my personal opinion. Also, I have no intent to cause fear to anyone here, I am just being honest and straightfoward with all of you. Please read this with your heart and I hope you can understand the message.

I have noticed many people are under enourmeous pressure because of this date, some are very nervous and afraid that nothing will hapen, others are afraid something might hapen.

I know that some people are trying to fill the hole they have in their lives with faith and in my opinion you need to be very careful with this, because if for some reason the outcome will not be hat you expect it to be you might get sucked inside that hole very fast.

If you have faith, let that faith and hope be genuine and not something you are holding onto because your life right now is not a happy one and you wish for it to be better, this will make your life depend on that day.

I know people that have lost family, their partner and jobs because they are putting all their focuss into this date, what if nothing hapens? How will you cope with it?

I see it this way, I do believe that something will hapen (not on that date but before and even after yes) but if it doesnt hapen I will not let it disturb my life, I will keep walking, smiling (and crying too ofc) and being who I am.

If you enter a place without expectations you will not be upset about the outcome, because you didn't expect anything at all.

So perhaps it is healthier to speculate about it but not say it is a doctrine, as you might harm yourself with it afterwards. 

Remember, if you sacrifice everything to build a castle and the wind comes to break it down it will be very dificult for you, but if you only write the plan for it, you can always decide later if you will or not build it and no one can destroy it. You will lose nothing.

I have a lot of faith myself that something will hapen, but if it doesnt for some reason, be it whatever it is, I will not be upset about it, I will still study and visit my friends and be in nature. 

And also, maybe you think something specific will hapen and something completely random will hapen instead, who knows.

With all this I am just saying, and this is a personal opinion, do not get attached too much to things, and do not put so much pressure on yourselves, if nothing hapens you have still got a whole life in front of you, and there is so much to explore here on this Planet, take a trip to other lands and see for yourself, and you can always travel inside yourselves too.

Please release this pressure and look at it like a child would, I think you will help yourself doing so.

I wish peace of mind to all of you, and this is a genuine wish, I think its so hard nowadays to be in peace

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't think anything will happen exactly on the 21st. Maybe later on, or even earlier as you suggested. But if nothing at all happens, I will be okay, as you get used to the idea of nothing happening through all of the failed channeling predictions and unfulfilled promises. What does give me hope is the fact that I have had a gut feeling that something Big was going to happen to humanity, I've had this feeling before I ever knew about 2012. I also find it hard to believe that so many different cultures like the Maya, Hopi and other indigenous people have foretold of an event happening around this time. Then you have Time Wave Zero and a few other things that have predicted an event. But in the end time will tell weather there is any substance to these claims.  Keeping my fingers crossed, but if nothing happens, I too will carry on and still try to build upon myself as a spiritual being.

• Jesus said, "The two will work in the field, one will be taken, and the other left ...". Ascension will be, but not for all, and not as many imagine.

28684457.jpeg&width=320

file.php?id=6121

And it actually is your real world.

file.php?id=6123&t=1

• That's exactly right!! And the truth shall set you free. God Bless the Creator!

• Only the union of mind and soul in unity, will set you free.

• I do not know what to say ....
    Maybe something like - "Hope springs eternal"?

• Interesting post.

• Thank you for this wonderful post.  I had thought of doing something like this because I am very very worried about some people I know and love who are deeply invested and strongly believe in all the written words and channelings about 12/21/2012 and have expressed complete angst if the events they so desire and believe in do not come to pass and it scares me with worry about them.  I am afraid that they will go completely over the edge if all the channelings and websites and ancient writings and the the spin put ON them do not come off as many people have believed they will...Not saying that something may not happen but just the same I am worried that too many people have all their eggs in the ascention basket so to speak and will be very despondent if nothing overtly happens, or happens differently than they have desired the result to be.. I am hoping that people will see and appreciate your words and see the wisdom here.  Thank you for this Minerva. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The aurorae are a blessing for Earth...and utterly beautiful to behold....

https://ik.imgkit.net/3vlqs5axxjf/TP/ik-seo/images/99999999-9999-99..."
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just think how much healing this planet is in need of...Generally, but also due to the great harms caused by the covid vaccine...
Just think and feel for all those suffering people, all over the world, who's lives have been ruined by evil…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Aktaiwa stargate, in the Sirius B system, is now sending additional frequencies of blue creational light, including a newly invoked healing ray, for the entire galaxy...
The NINE are relaying ever more refined energies to us, from Lord Surea..…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to current ascension progress...Sandra Walter knows the matter well...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/geomagnetic-storm-..."
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
14 hours ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
15 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
15 hours ago
More…