A Word of Thanks.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone for the parts they played in facilitating what I believe to be a duality ending healing for me.

You created a space here which had enough integrity to support my whilst i let go and faced that particular fear.

And I appreciate that.

and i apologize for any untoward behaviour. I just couldn't tell.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• TO PETER,

Gosh I, for one, hold nothing against you.

I was really impressed by your posts on Ara's thread!

• thanks Jason.

I appreciate that,

Start again?

Hi, names Peter. welcome to Ashtar Command Crew. :)

• I feel true friends wont judge you, and wont change you;

therefore you have nothing to apologize to us for;

simply being YOU allows us to put our focus where we want with delibrate intent.

Keep shining friend ;)

• peter ive read the hole situtation with you and the argement as a light worker i have to say it was very entertaining ive broken everthings down to the littlest  particle. we must as a nation get together and be very understanding at these time. because is not about 1 its about all. the dark forces think that we will not overcome like martin luther said. we all are going to the light ive seen these changes and its the most beautiful thing ive seen. its not something over night like everyone thinks it will happen. its faith annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd no doubt at all. because as light forces we are all elite. congradulations to everyone be patient my dare ones. nameste  

• Hey karmablessings,

if you break everything down to its littlest bit, you get vibration. And that is the u.s.p of those who works the light. They specialize in interpreting and manipulating  vibration  so that they can get a continuously improving vibratory rate. They also understand the power of unity. Of working together towards a common good.

They have brought science and the esoterics  closer together because of the push to raise that frequency. They  realize that answers lie in both. So they look for solutions that will bridge the gap. And they inevitably find their heart. And after they've found it they go away and try to prove it wrong. Only to find that its not. 

Light work is the cutting edge of metaphysics. Because it brings together so many different beliefs, modalities, and sciences.. 

I guess light workers could be thought of as 21st century shaman

• This is why love wins in the end.

It makes you want to be better.

So you can do justice to those who love you.

Thank you all so much.

I'M really quite lost for words.

• in love there is no win or loss.

• it's the race where everyone who crosses the line wins.

• There is no race, it is a self created illusion.

oneness.

• wouldn't crossing the line be a bit too much :-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"A little bit I did not know about China. I knew it was bad with tons of corruption like I mentioned earlier, but after seeing those videos you posted Drekx it's way worse than I thought. Thanks for sharing those. I learned a little more today thanks…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"More evidence is here for all to view:
Red China is actually a fake nation, in which it's psychopathic leadership seek to impress outsiders, with their "competence," by pretending to be "modern" and "civilised," when in fact, they are backward and…"
3 hours ago
"Justin, you have a good heart regarding China.....However, July-August, 2023..."Nature" has been working hard, as in biblical times...In this era, a severe karmic penalty is due China, rather than the ten plagues that vexed Pharaoh...Red China is…"
4 hours ago
"Yeah it's sad the situation over there that's for sure. Who knows maybe they get lucky and turn things around. The way it's looking right now though they are gonna need a huge miracle. They gotta fix things over there quickly. Change the way they…"
4 hours ago
"The problem with Chinese authorities is that they cover up any and every disaster, to "save face." They also lie constantly to their own people and certainly to foreigners....Truth is, China is totally mismanaged and the people are too afraid to…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
They are amazing..would make nice gift cards / postcards/  enlarged framed photos ..photo album etc Watch here @ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-13438617/2024-Milky-Way-...
5 hours ago
"Yeah the chart I was looking at of life spans by country has China ranked number 52 out of the 201 countries mentioned with a lifespan of 78.79 years. Very surprising they live close to 80 there considering the conditions over there at the moment. I…"
5 hours ago
More…