Hey Clifford just thinking about you with Rainbow Love and Hugs hope all is well . . .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gVSHnZfvI8&feature=youtube_gdata_playerXOXSending LoveLightYour Friend. . .

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I respect your opinion of me Nancy.

I however know different.

I  know my purpose.

And I AM acting in a manner that is consistent with Peter Panayiotis Karanikas.

The man

He who is the amalgamation of all the pieces you care to mention.

And lots that you can't.

And I find it unaccpetable that there are two sets of rules at play n this community.

Members of said group have been disrespecting me in my threads for a few weeks now because they cannot accept what I have discovered about myself.

They even took to doing distqance healing on me to exorcise me of my demons,

Without my consent.

Without informing me.

It is a violation of my right to be as I AM.

And no one said a word.

I defended the integrity of a departed from who could not defend himself and I'm the bad guy?

It is my intention to change this.

This is how to bring the unity.

The equal playing field must start with us.

If you're going to judge me on anything,

Judge me by these standards.

Talk to me about it by all means.

But please don't try tell me different.

Because I know my truth.

and anyone who knows theirs will recognize this.

• In truth Nancy, this is not an enjoyable way to spend ones time..

This is not a fun job.

Not for a phlegmatic person like me who wants to have fun anyway.

I'd much rather play music.

Problem is unbeknownst to me,, this is what the upper realms have been training me to do.for the last two years.

I've recently come to understand.

and if you're going to place a label on this behaiour

try Herne the Hunter.

Related to PAN

The god of the wild hunt.

• Nancy, this is not a judgment.

Regardless of how it seems.

It is one thing to err in your comments.

We don'thave all the answers.

Mistakes are made.

Tempers get frayed and we say things out of turn in the moment.

Understandable under the circumstances.

However, when there are verifiable mistruths spoken Nancy,

Particularly form elders within a community such as this,

Whose words carry weight

And they are preaching the necessity to discern truth,

The mistruth must be shown.

For the persons healing as much as anything else.

Because the mistruth comes from the shadow.

The person is inevitably unaware of the consequences of the mistruth.

And you cannnot approach the person to tell them under these circumstances.

Because the ego is backed into a corner.

Doing whatever it has to do to survive.

The message needs to be loud and clear, and sometimes brutal to be understood.

I know this from personal experience.with my ego.

Men with conviction will defend their position till ego death.

If I'm passing judgment I AM judging by the standards I hold myself to.

And IAM acting in a manner I would hope people would act towards me under the circumstances.

I don't tolerate hipocrisy within myself Nancy

Hipocrisy is the duality paradox manifest.

And it is only when it shoes itself that it can be addressed.

I have been taken to task more times than I care to mention over sharing my truth on here Nancy.

More than any one else on here in my experience..

And I cop it on the chin.

Few people come to my defence when I'm being slapped around.

i get steam rolled when I make a simple error.

And I admit to the error and move on.

This is not however a case of sour grapes.

My focus is Gaia's ascension.

And that means difficult, unpleasant calls have to be made to bring everyone up to speed.

I appreaciate the harsh nature of this place because it has only reinforced my conviction in my truth.

And I AM now in a position where I can "dish it out" with the intention of healing.

Because I recognize the pattern of behaviour.

Under such circumstances I only apply peoples own standards on their behaviour.

I don't think anyone noticed when a few days ago I called one of Jacobs earlier discussions and inspired piece of writing.

It was in truth.

and all that needed to be said.

As community elders, it is essential that we are held accountable to our highest potential.

The lesson must be learned.

For the benefit f the community.

Any egoic interference is entirely coincidental.

And so it is.

• The fact that they have allied themselves with Daryl,

A man who is obsessed with me 

And a man who in my opinion is bereft f integrity,

tells me that they do not hold the same standards dear that i do.

although clearly my point of view here is biased.

This is however my true opinion.

I just don't know how else to see it.

• Hellen,

there is a video that goes into the subject of human avatars that you may find of interest.

However, as a matter of appropriateness,under the current circumstances,, I only post the channelers works on my discussions.

If you want the link....

And if you don't that's ok too.

• Sweet. :)

• Faith let Him Be ... he is searching for Truth - by teaching others he is teaching himself - eventually he will reach his inner-self - he just need more time.

• Yes Ara I hear you. I am not pressing to be belligerent. I am finished Dear Sister.
      I stumbled N2 a long fear based message on a very positive video and it felt it needed to be addressed.
      In light of the "Question Everything". It seems it needed to be cleared up for those who would otherwise be thrown into fear.
      Really really tired of all the fear . . .around here.
      I figured if you leave no wiggle room for fear . . .
      Finally . . .it will wither up and stop flourishing
      And wouldn't that be a treat?
    • Much agreed Ara and Windtalker. Please don't let D. Willpower's disharmonic confusion destroy the 9 pages of beautiful energy we have resonating in this house of Divine Frequencies by the Creation of Your Hands my dear.

• And my reference is to this thread as I've been standing up to this BS myself. The bullyish behavior of A-R and other groups does need to stop. Willpower you have come in and turned a beautiful energy to blah. Thanks, much appreciated to see the brilliance of your light.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm 46 AlternateEarth and you are right, I was always kind of interested in Religion but the spiritual awakening I had in my early 20s :)"
35 minutes ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I think when we understand the truth of how the Milky Way on a spiritual level functions, we can learn a lot about ourselves because these terms (will, heart and mind etc.) are not mere philosophical terms but reality and way beyond that what the…"
39 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self: Expected Events
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm in my 60's and and I'm grateful to my guides and Light Masters for walking with me so far-long way to go to 5th Octave ascension."
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The New Age Movement begun in the late '70s-80's was attractive to many of us in our 20's because of the dogmatism and bland rituals of the churches-though Christian Churches are great for our society in general.    We wanted to expand spirtually so…
4 hours ago
"yeah Drexk-very creepy astral denizens walking among us"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
More…