A "Reply" from Me to My Brother Ravinder on the "Galactic Federation First Contact "Article".
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/galactic-federation-first-contact

I choosed to share this Answer below, I wrote to Ravinder, because a member called "Paraleyes" thought it would be a good idea, so i did. Thanks to him I posted this. I also want to Thank my Brother Ravinder for asking that question, because then I could clarify my "statements" from my article in more detail. Blessings to you.

Paraleyes Said:
Hi Ben, this reply of yours may not be seen by all your viewers. I found this personally to be one of the most important messages you could share in response to a single question that many are asking, if only even indirectly. I think this would be a great benefit to many if you were share this again in one of your video blogs, even if a brief summation, this is some of the best advice as far as leading by example that I have ever read! Which, in my opinion is our real mission at this point. Rather than telling others what they should do, just do it ourselves and let them see for themselves.

..so much adoration and admiration for you truly being YOU! :)

Ravinder Says:
Plesant to read and i will pass the message ...and you state....."I am a Galactic Federation & Ashtar Command Earth Ambassador-Diplomat representing the Sirian Energies.  I wish you Peace and Joy in this Transformation of Consciousness.  You are not Alone, We are "ALL-ONE".  My "mission" is to be the change here and now, reminding my fellow travellers about who they truly are, by being an example"......now we know you better you should be getting the Red Carpet Treatment.

Sir Ben as you are the Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command Earth Ambassador-Diplomat representing the Sirian Energies your 3rd Eye should be fully active to receive live transmissions from the Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command so please post more messages more often so we earthlings get to know what is happening and coming from you we know the messages will be true and accurate.

Ben-Arion Replies:
Thanks for your "Input" Brother Ravinder. I want to clarify some things. Its about the heart. You dont need to have an "Active" 3rd eye as you call it. I was born with this information/energy within every cell of my body. Its nothing that comes from any external source, beamed to me. Its like just being "activated" and I have to share it, because my heart would "explode" out of energy if i didnt do that. Ive always known about this. I am very down to earth and thats part of my mission, i am very grounded. I have to be.

Information isnt beamed to me with the "LATEST" headline news, its more like we have all the information within us, and its being activated when we "Live our lifes in Love".

You also said i should get a "red carpet treatment" in a post above. You should put that red carpet or lets say golden carpet infront of your self instead of me. I am no one special. I am just BEING me to the fullest, the highest vision of myself, anyone can be that. My heart is grateful for all of the LOVE that is being sent to me, but being Treated as someone special with red carpets, is just to much, its like a good joke. Im greatful though for all Loving energies, i can feel them, but we should all Feel as we are walking on Golden carpets of Love. We are all worthy of that.

Being a so called "Ambassador-Diplomat representing the Sirian Energies" is a title, which is not important. its just how it "is". I felt it was a good time to say this openly.

This means I dont drink alcohol, im a vegetarian, i dont use Tobacco. I honor myself from the heart and not the Ego. I know that Every Thought, Action, Emotion etc I put "out" there is my responsibility. We can call it responsibility or "Self-Mastery", but for me its a part of life. We are ALL SPECIAL and we all Play a crucial "role" in this awakening. No one is more important than another, this is illusion.

Yes I choosed to come here and BE an example and prepare for this shift, as many others. My ego does not feel pride, i am always very humble. I was "trained" for this, i dont need external confirmations, because if i did need that I would never discover what Love truly is about. Its about being confident and knowing that what we seek is within our Hearts. I did not come here to "Please" anyone by doing things "the right way". I came here to be authentic. I will step on some peoples Toes, but out of Love.

And someone here, another member, wanted me to tell all about certain "dates". Its not possible, time is in flux. This is not a "waiting game", do we choose to wait or do we choose to BE WHAT WE WANT TO EXPERIENCE, right here and right now. There is nothing to wait for, Were in the midst of it.

"Contact" is not just ONE event, its an "unfolding" sequence. It happens right now. When im writing this. It will step up and be more and more obvious.

In Gratitude and Humbleness <3

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Probably we can go on a debate on every piece of information and wording mentioned above. You tlak about Plideans, repts, aliens etc.. None of these really matters to the Human.

What matters to the Human is the YOU. The "I AM" of me. The soul or spirit of ME. Nothing else. 

The entire reason for your existence on the planet is to invite the "YOU" back into you. The true integration of your soul into YOU, into your physical body. That is all your soul seeks. The soul wants to experience the human life. It wants to understand how we feel, how we do things. It wants to understand the Human. All this time Human wants to know the divine.. but the divine essence of you wants to understand YOU, the human. It wants to come into your life. That is what your soul seeks. That is the entire reason for our existence. And, this is what I am talking about - Jay.

• grateful for such sharing. Thank you.

• My dear Ben Arion - Appreciate your thoughts and sharing. I am specifically telling each and every one of you about the Divine integration. 

I am "ME" having a human experience and Thats what is most important right now

What I am saying here is - The most important for all of us is the "FULL ME". Not the little me, the little human experience, but the fully integrated ME experience right here on earth when we are in our physical bodies.

• Bingo Jay T.

• Don't need long lines here.

Ravinder - When you invite another human with a red carpet - It directly indicates that you don't have trust in yourself.

Also, you said "We are all ONE". We are simply connected to each other, but we are not ONE. Each one of us are our own ONE. Our own Oneness.

Sirian Energies - How does it matter to you or any one else? You need to know and realize your full YOU. That is what is important for you.

Ben - Most part you had written looks great. The only thing missing is the full YOU. The I AM presence.The divine human.

If we only know it theoretically, it doesn't serve the purpose of our existence.

My dear Ben - you need to really integrate the full YOU into your biology, then you become the full body of consciousness. Body, Mind and spirit all in one, the full I AM. Hope this makes sense.

-- Jay.

•  

@Jay T: I want to give some of my "humble" personal- viewpoints on your statements above:

1. The ONE has "splitted" itself into "indivudual-souls-counsioussness", so we can experience the ONE from different perspectives. We are like "our own beingness" but our hearts Love is coming from the "One source". We are indivuduals, discovering the "One" trough ourselves. Being one is not "expressing" sameness, its about honoring the uniqueness within everyone. I know you all know this already, just wanted to "share". While im tuning into this.

2. It does not matter if its Sirian or something else, it just "IS" information. It is not supposed to
      be of "value" to anyone. I just felt from "my heart" i wanted to be true to "my self" and share that. I think its beautiful. We have many "Selfs" on many levels throughout eternity. But now we are HERE and serving a purpose.

3. You cant "Miss" your I AM "beingness" as you state, its is always there. And we are ALL DIVINE human beings. I am the FULL me already and we can ALL feel that within us by being in silence, but my being cannot "access" all information at one time, it comes in "waves". We have a so called "limited" physical perspective for a reason. We are here on a Journey Of "Heartfelt Trust", knowing that our hearts Guides us.
      Many beings watch us with astonishment, because not many Souls choose to "incarnate" on earth and totally forget "everything". Just think of the miracle that we can "re-member" what has always been there, within us, all the time and "BE IT", it was never taken away. We dont have to Do or Add anything. But now we live in a "dense" Frequency wave form, and this is not as easy, as it seems. We are here because we knew we could handle it...

You say I really need to integrate the "Full ME", yes thats exactly what We are ALL "working on" in this lifetime. Its a never ending journey. I am "ME" having a human experience and Thats what is most important right now. At another Dimension/level i am doing something completely else.
      In "FULLNES" there is "Emptiness" and in "Emptiness" there is "Fullness", the Creation is A Paradox and a Illusion, if you see it from one level. There are Infinite Perpectives of the ONE, and only love is real, from my current perspective.
      But NOW we are here and its necessarry to BE HERE to the best of our ability and BEING THE HIGHEST VISION OF OURSELVES, then you are FULLNESS as you express it. Thats my point of view. And our Views and perspectives change all the time. Being anchored in our heart is where "HOME" is, the "I AM"
      We came here for a reason and its grand <3

Words are so limited, but I am grateful for it anyways. BEING IS BEYOND WORDS.
      This was not even an Answer, it was more an energy that I wanted to Express.

BE BOLD, BE HUMBLE

PEACE*

• Adama the Head Priest of Telos said we are working to a set schedule and we are doing fine. WE PLAN TO HAVE A COSMIC PARTY ON THE 21st Dec 2012
    I suppose on this day there will be gatherings all over the World.
    • Ravinder - I think you trap the people into Mass conciousness on this site with your postings!!! Who are you?

• I agree with you Jay. 

He seems enough off his rocker to be dangerous.  did you ever read his list of demands from a galactic soulmate?  He posted it "wanted" style.  I laughed for days!!!!   I think he tries so hard to fit in that he stumbles over his own feet.  Well read he is, I give him that.    I am so very glad that I use discernment.   can't take most on here to seriously.

• "Ben-evolent" <3

Hey, so when do we all get to sing and dance together? 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
4 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
6 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
13 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and The Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
15 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And does Biden actually control the US military...?? I think not....and why do the US and Russian forces share the same base in Africa, which is Niamey 101 military base in Niger...?? I thought the sides were supposed to be opposed to each other,…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And of course, when I speak of the US military I mean the real patriots, not the TV Generals" like Lloyd Austin....Who I admit, is corrupted by the deep state....
This so-called 4-star General, now serving the Biden regime as "Secretary of…"
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"L'd like to think the satanic biden admin was allowed to manifest-fester is more like it"
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"I will vote-it's the overnight ballot stuffing that's then counted-repubs call for recount and verification-satanic dem judges refuse then it's law suits, litigation and they'll find out Trump won as everyone has recently and no one does anything…"
6 hours ago
More…