I just once again started the path of accession and I am new to this site.  15 years ago I met a men who told me all about Ashtar Sheran and the command and all the things related to the accession of our planet, he took me to a very remote place in Brazil where there was a 3 level dimensional gate, where I had physical contact with many multi dimensional  beings and ships.  This men (Urandir Fernandes de Oliveira) started a project named "Projeto Portal"(http://www.projetoportal.org.br) to bring awareness to all the things that are happening to our planet that at this point (2012) we know about.  During the last 15 years I kind of "put aside" all the knowledge I've gained and became just another human stuck on a 3rd dimension reality.  

Recently I lost my beloved grandparents, and that has been THE MOST SIGNIFICANT spiritual experience of my life, I felt joy and happiness for them since they were no longer living with the burdens off old age and the 3d.  Ironically they passed away only 29 days from each other, after 75 years of marriage.  I thought it would be a completely different experience, I thought I would be devasted and sad but instead I was reminded that life goes on and that death is an illusion.  Their passing reminded me about the teachings of Ashtar and made me reconnect with his energy, it brought me to this site where I thought I would find guidence, love and care.  I felt awakened once again and I wanted to get in touch with others that were having a simmilar experience.

I have noticed that many of you "light workers" carry a very big ego, and think that you are better then others because you are from this planet or that planet or whatever...  I read a post on this site that sounded beautiful and uplifting, if it's true or not I don't know but it resonated very well within me.  I made a compliment to the poster and thanked him (I think it was norway) and I was attacked, I was even called a reptilian (whatever that means)...

I am here because I want to ascend with our planet I am willing to do whatever it takes, I came here for help from others who know more and are more prepared then myself. NEVER i I thought I would be attacked by making a simple compliment.  That made me really sad, almost hopeless...

There are enough haters in this world and there are plenty of sites and forums for them.  I would love to see harmony in this site since this is a community of "like minded" people.  Please be loving to one another, measure your words, you don't know who you are talking to.  Before you put it out there, think how you would feel if those word were meant to you.  Stop with the SMART ASS ARROGANCE.  There should not be a place for this on this site and certainly there is no place for it in our near future reality.  I am here because I SEEK THE TRUTH AND I WANT TO LEAR FROM YOU.  

With Love!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv_lRuOEWO4

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We are only Hu-men......Much love to you to...and that your day may be full of Joy!

• What people think or say....it's their truth...don't fight it...see it.. and stay in your love...your own truth....we all have to learn...the ego is their for so long...be aware of it...to get the balance in you system what resonates with you...it starts with respect..no judgement...and forgiveness. We are Love and Light.

Thank you for your words and bless you on your journey...we are your brothers and sisters.

• Helemaal mee eens or really agree with your words, Liesbeth

• Hi Rianne, NL..wat gaaf....I'm new here on the AC site....it's great how we all can connect in this way...all around the world...

• It may be time for you to start using the reply-button. It's sometimes very difficult to get which post it is you're actually replying to, especially since they're usually not even on the same page and sometimes not even on the page before either but waaay back in the thread.. An awful lot of clicking is sometimes needed to track down what you answered so that I can answer that answer properly. By using the reply-button, you'd eliminate that frustration in a lot of us ;)

• they are a very small group, i was wondering though if you are referring to energy vamps or actual human blood/power tranference rituals.

• is this like the cabbalistic jews who suck the blood from a fresh circumcision?

• Dear truthseeker,

Please hang on in because there are so many nice and loving people on this site, besides you will not find them on the rampage.

Love. light and laughter

• yeah .. Rianne thats a great point.. I aggree.. love transmutes all of the fear .. and we are all on the road home.. the haters are just stuck in some fear... but eventually they will become unstuck..

Love answers all.

• Dear Anita,

Very well answered, but as everyone is on a different level the ego is accordingly present. It is never nice to get a verbal torpedo launched at you, but we might try to put on love as a suit of armor. So that the torpedo launched by caterpillars which have not become butterflies yet, do not reach the heart..

Love, light and laughter.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Millionaire And Wife gave up spot in a lifeboat to save two frightened children.
"Hero’s"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
When the Titanic sank, it carried millionaire John Jacob Astor IV. The money in his bank account was enough to build 30 Titanics. However, faced with mortal danger, he chose what he deemed morally right and gave up his spot in a lifeboat to save two…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll definitely keep any kind of healthy cheeses in mind and look into it, also an excellent video from Elina that you posted a little bit ago about Russia. She provided some good and informative info. I've always liked Russia so good to hear what's…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes and I know Dr Berg obtains such cheeses, so it should be possible, across the pond..."
2 hours ago
"I believe some of these cheeses can be ordered online, but I'm not 100% sure. Ill have to look into where I can find them. Maybe Trader Joes that I go to might have some healthy cheeses. I'll look around next time I'm there."
3 hours ago
"Well, Berg himself has suggested that in the States, cheeses can be difficult to obtain, that offer sound quality, unless, as he says, they are "European cheeses."
He's right about cheeses from Europe being both excellent to taste and possessing…"
3 hours ago
"Cheeses is something I need to look into. What cheeses would you suggest?"
3 hours ago
"Always wild caught salmon, agreed....
BTW...What cheeses do you prefer...??"
3 hours ago
More…