I saw a youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7wNfRCuOZE from something called the natural solutions foundation http://www.nsfmarketplace.com/ that claims they have cured ebola using healthy doses of colloidal silver in Africa.

Now the great thing is it's so easy to make by boiling the silver in water, and it seems that does not carry the possibility of turning you blue, as they do in ayurvedic medicine: (called silver charged water)

http://rajanjolly.hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Make-Gold-Water-Silver-Water-And-Copper-Water-And-Their-Health-Benefits

In engineering school they taught me about solid diffusion, where if you put a copper and a nickel plate on top of each other the atoms would diffuse into each other so you'd have copper in the nickel and nickel atoms in the copper plate. THis happens because the atoms vibrate with the temperature they are at, and some will get knocked by 4 neighboring atoms at the same instant and suddenly vibrate so hard they jump position in the metal, even going into neighboring plates of metal, and if it's in water it goes into the water as a tiny particle, so small it doesn't settle out, which is a colloid. Thus, silver put in water makes colloidal silver, which is why you can taste metal in a pot that's been on the stove if you put pure water in the pot if it's a metal pot with no teflon etc. coating on it's inside.

From what I've read colloidal silver turns people blue because they put salt in the water so it will conduct electricity after you put silver electrodes in it and the electricity makes the silver vibrate off into the water but if there's salt in the water it also makes part of that react with the salt and make silver chloride, which in your body turns to silver sulfide and that gives you a blue colour if you drink 1 litre of this a day for a year. I'm not sure what dose give you the blue hue. I saw a link to a FDA study saying metallic colloidal silver leaves the body 90% of the way after a day and all the way after a week. If you do turn blue you can look up how to take 4 grams of vitamin C a day that should turn the silver sulfide back to metallic silver, and if you have to take a safe amount of EDTA for a while to leach the silver out of your body, of course that also takes out other minerals like iron which you need an amount of.

But I've been taking this silver charged water every day for about 2 months now and feel great. It made my toe itch fungus go away on the days I take the silver, I just bought a silver plated copper plate off ebay for 5 bucks and leave it in water overnight and drink the water every day. I did have to get used to it as it used to give me a rush kind of like after you drink a beer kind of fast. It also seems to detox the body so if you get cramps drink extra water till the toxins are out of your body or lower the time you keep the silver in the water. It seems boiling the silver for 20 minutes gives the water the same strength of taste as leaving it at room temperature all day and all night in the water so I guess it's kind of like 20 minutes in a simmering pot is the same as letting it sit all day and all night. But it sounds like you can't poison yourself with this, and if you ever get sick just boil your silver for say 1 or 2 hours on simmer in a pot or in a pyrex dish in the oven on 215 and drink it every day. If you need it put some more silver plated metal in there. I've bought 6 of those bars in case ebola really does break out, and some bitter kola nut powder and vegetable capsules to put it in which is what they use for ebola and aids in Africa according to a google search for 'herb ebola'. Then there's the master mineral supplement if you want to try that, which I've heard on gaiamtv.com is a wonder drug, able to cure aids if taken every day for a month or so, and malaria in a day with just a few drops of the supplement plus the activator they sell for 25 dollars for a year's supply of on the maintenance dose.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 'I've had my adventures already'

I've already stuck my hinny out there enough. That's what I get from spirit when I talk to it, and,

I've spammed enough that it looks like hundreads of thousands or 1-2 million have gotten a message about the end of hte world that would otherwise not, I made a video basically saying if martial law was declared the positive military had taken designs by me for telephone poles firing sewer pipes and a bunch of other stuff that would make martial law not a wise move by the cabal and emailed it to enough heads of state and the white house petition website had a post for it that the nsa saw it and I hope figured something like that was out there if they did declare martial law and some other stuff like spam bots with God knows what in the emails. I've done it. I've done enough of it, and I'm through with it. I've also gotten enough death (4).

• "I've already stuck my hinny out there enough."

I don't think so. You can do more. Much more.

"That's what I get from spirit when I talk to it, and,
        I've spammed enough that it looks like hundreads of thousands or 1-2 million have gotten a message about the end of hte world that would otherwise not,"

What the hell are you talking about?
        Can't one of you "suspected cabal infiltrators" just keep to the subject at least once, in a discussion, without going off on a tangent discussing everything from the "White Whore" to "the end of the world" in your attempts to drive the discussion away from the questions posed?

"I made a video basically saying"

...something I could not care for even if I were the only person left on earth and Youtube was the only functioning news-outlet left.. ;)

As for your further ramblings aboiut everything but the things I question about... you're just exposing yourself further and further.
        I now have personally verified evidence on who and what you are.
        Before you opened your mouth I had only spiritual and telepathic evidence, but.. Now I have verified what I knew all along.
        You're Cabal (or un-knowingly working for them), spreading bullshit for pearls.

• I've had my adventures already. And maybe it doesn't work, but it's cheap enough to have on hand if things get out of hand in the world. Then again, if ebola goes everywhere, you wonder if you really want to stick around given what else is planned if that is allowed. Now it is getting rid of my fungus at a low dose, so I know it does that much.

• Funny. Every time I find someone who claim to know the cure for Ebola, and I try to recruit them for volonteering health work in affected countries, I get a solid NO from them...

It smells like fish.

• I love this I will try it

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The Irish don't like this one bit and I can't blame them...But I suppose, from an illegal migrant perspective; the threat of being sent to Rwanda, by the United Kingdom, will become much akin to the old Russian Empire and Soviet Union, sending their…"
8 hours ago
More…