IF

hi :)

i need to say something.... theres a chance that ill just quit from this site, delete my account and just go because on some days i dont feel like i came here for right reasons or even regret being in "spirituality" ( my name for all this truth and stuff not just light and stuff). i want to get better i mean i want to love more feel more of the good feelings but its hard. i mean i cant get up one morning and say "right from now on im going to be better" or "today im going to improve in myself (feeling or situation here) ". i cant do that. i  know it takes more but apart of myself refuses i think. and if i cant do that then how am i supposed to do this awakeningg stuff? first i must get better to do so. yes noteven i feel happy or loveing all time. half of time to tell truth me being happy is just a mask of how i really feel because i dont want to spoil anyones joy or love or happiness. i know many other people may feel like this and sorry if im being so ego like all time but sometimes we gotta concretrate on how we feel and this is one of times. you can tell me how to get better but most of time i cant follow it even if i try. i dont know why its just i cant seem to "follow" advice on bettering myself half time.

IF i go. thats a big if but its still possibility, then ill email you on this site a few days to 1 day before i go. dont have a heavy heart on me going itl be ok :) if you like something i posted any vidoes or blogs and stuff anything, then please feel free to copy and paste and keep if you want. if you want to keep in contact from site, its up to you then we could exchange email adresses. entirley up to you promise. id just thought i tell you. ill tell other friends too.

you all be the happyy lovieng people that you are *hugs*
itl be ok dont worry :) even if this site is not right im confident my life path will reveal the right things in life.

robert gordon

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Robert, we spoke earlier today.
    And my heart just goes out to you. Alot of people dont want you to go. Either do i.
    Alll i wanted to say. Through Serenity Vibration Healing. We address our thought patterns because alot of my life and other have maybe built barriers and have taken on views and concepts that acutally stem through many generations.

Eg. My father was always late, and never would be ontime to pick me up. This has made me very anal about being ontime to things and it a format that i should not carry.

I read what you wrote and thigns that stand out are...
    "i want to get better i mean i want to love more feel more of the good feelings but its hard. i mean i cant get up one morning and say "right from now on im going to be better" or "today im going to improve in myself (feeling or situation here) ". i cant do that."

Notice that you are telling yourself you cant. YOU CAN! Our minds make us very distracted. I use to a person that said "I Cant" for alot of things.

Just observe your thoughts and see if there limiting ones, or even YOUR thoughts or they have come from someone else.

Im here if you ever need to talk.
    Loz. X
  • hey robert gordon then maybe this is what you need www.christsway.co.za
  • i dont see the need to delete your account, just because u are in low mood lately....
    If u continue using the internet in your life, you can keep your account, have some
    break from the site here, maybe 1-2 months..or whatever u like....and maybe sometime
    in the future u might want to come back again. just for a look as an observer, for any news...
    or to just say hi to a friend u have made here...
    i do that to sites from time to time, if i get overwhelmed, and it works ok....
    maybe to some sites u can just disappear for a year or two, but one day, u might get a "flash",
    and want to go to have a look...
    If you decide to go..good luck and strength on your journey...Wishing you the Best!!! :)
  • Hello Robert,

I would like to comment if i may;

I was where you are a time ago, wanting change to manifest before my eyes. I wondered why I could not catapult myself into "higher consciousness" and become the see'r I desired to be. I meditated for hours and connected to higher self for answers and what I found is this; everything we aspire to become in this life takes a certain amount of dedication and interaction, flowers do not grow the day after you plant the seed, they require water, sunlight and interaction to grow, and as cheesy as this analogy sounds, it is true.

Your journey to understand the big picture in life is inspiring, the fact that you are aware of EGO and its "effects" is more than most conceive when beginning to seek. However, the journey is not about you seeking spirituality, or to regret this decision in some capacity. This may be hard to understand but, you are not a human being seeking spirit, you ARE spirit looking at the world through human eyes, and growing from the imperfection of the human condition.

Life is not easy, and to feel "bad" and unhappy at times is a burden we all share, however there is a redemy for this, and it follows the same guidlines as growing a flower. Time, patience & the interaction of sustinance and light.

The first thing to do is change your thinking, this is the essense of our power, whether we want to manifest a beautiful existance is entirely up to us and the thought processes we choose to use. There is an intent thought process you can use to start changing. It is to say these intentions during your day, take my word for this really works.

I intend that I feel great always!
    I intend that I am one with everything the essense of love in all things!
    I intend that I am happy, healthy and loving life!

Your intention can be anything, anytime, use it to trump a negative thought that pops into your head, learn to think like this always, and you will not beleive the changes that will occur.

The last thing I have to say, is stop being so hard on yourself, if you werent on the right track, you wouldnt be asking these questions to begin with, somewhere in your mind you hold the memory of being an extention of source (God) in every way. The journey is to remember this that you already know, to discover the beauty that was always there.

~Kozy
  • IcebladeX: i mean i cant get up one morning and say "right from now on im going to be better" or "today im going to improve in myself (feeling or situation here) ". i cant do that.

I don't see why not... I've tried it and it works sometimes...

Little Feather: If it's any encouragement to you.....the Spiritual path is not an easy one for any of us. But, without challenges where would be the growth and expansion?

Valid point.

Jazmin: the 'New Era of the Sixth Race' is now slowly dawning

I just discovered this concept today, and since have had a couple of synchronizations.

Jazmin: ALL POWER COMES FROM WITHIN YOU... YOU ARE ONE WITH THE SOURCE... and YOU ARE ABUNDANTLY BLESSED.

IcebladeX, don't forget this.

Sarah (PKA Lilitu): LET GO of that BS notion that you have to be happy and full of light all the time, it is THE BIGGEST dis-information program running in relation to spirituality. You incarnated as a human in order to feel and experience the FULL SPECTRUM of human emotions.
    • I agree with you so much about the idea that we have to be all happy and full of light all the time and that as a human we signed up for the assignment to experience the full spectrum of human emotions. So true so true. Then as a human priviledge we have the option of choosing which emotional state we wish to operate from, that is the greatest priviledge of all. So I do not panic when I feel like absolute shit mentally and physically and do not beat myself up if sometimes I am depressed or lonely or just overwhelmed especially lately because I have been very ill. I just go with the flow until I choose to feel something else, and then I steer my emotions and mindset to another mood which I would rather be experiencing.

Emotional states are all about learning and growing, and that is how I look at it. I never beat myself up because I am not all sweetness and light and have an occasional dark night of the soul. I know when I want to be I can be feeling all sweetness and light, and actually feel it deep within. And all is good. So Iceblade, give yourself the priviledge of experiencing All the feelings you feel, and without judgement, and go with the flow, do not think you need to fit into a mold, and do not box yourself in with an expectation that you are not comfortable with. We would miss you very much here Iceblade, but do what you feel you need to do. Know your ashtar family is glad you are here sharing with us.
      • Agree with Marique on this (and others). Ben Arion actually gave a piece of advice that I have found useful: DIVE into the feeling! No matter what it is, just DIVE into the feeling. It is by allowing yourself to FEEL the feelings, that you allow them to move through you. ALL of the feelings, not just the sweetness and light ones.

And remember, this too shall pass! It always does.

: )
  • Okay a couple of points
    1. Don't worry about "awakening" it's not something that you DO it's just something that happens, and it'll happen when and if it's supposed to. You cannot rush it, induce it, bring it on earlier or at all. Just let it do it's thing. We are all on an infinitely intelligent timeline that has scheduled things to happen exactly when they are meant too.

2. LET GO of that BS notion that you have to be happy and full of light all the time, it is THE BIGGEST dis-information program running in relation to spirituality. You incarnated as a human in order to feel and experience the FULL SPECTRUM of human emotions, this includes (but is not limited to) hate, jealousy, anger, fear, indifference, rage and loathing. You are not LESS of a person for feeling things things. You are, however, denying your true self if you REJECT these things.

3. If you feel that you need to leave the site because you do not fit in to the "mould" have a look at that a bit closer. Those who squeeze themselves into another person's ideal of what a "spiritual" person looks like are shooting themselves in the foot. They are prolonging and distorting their own unique learning experience by pretending to be like someone else. Don't do that. Be yourself, trust yourself.

Good luck with whatever you do.
    :)
    xox
    • I agree with Sarah. I just signed up a few days ago and don't know you but...

Who said you have to be happy and think positive thoughts all the time?

Just because other members post really good, "positive", stuff doesn't show how they are actually feeling. Many more, including myself are have high days and sometimes low depressing months. Its not uncommon. By you admitting that your not happy all the time, makes you fit in even more!
  • Robert, WE'RE ALL IN IT TOGETHER.
    The darkest hour is just before dawn... but the 'New Era of the Sixth Race' is now slowly dawning...so please BE HERE to welcome the New Era, my dear friend.
    And always remember that ALL POWER COMES FROM WITHIN YOU... YOU ARE ONE WITH THE SOURCE... and YOU ARE ABUNDANTLY BLESSED.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uos5qcnsWtg"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://youtu.be/uos5qcnsWtg?si=x_YV2a3sB3o3bmuU"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
4 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
4 hours ago
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
4 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
4 hours ago
"Part 2 of Sheldan's talk about the Earth Allies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsZMnTFFvs"
4 hours ago
"Good talk from Sheldan here about who the Earth Allies are and the role they play in helping us defeat the Dark Cabal. The Dark Cabal and what they have been up to is also talked about here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKUsEjgimtw&t=1s"
4 hours ago
More…