We have made some big strides toward elevating the poor and hungry this year. Balance is starting to happen across nations, we will need our economy for a while its actually balancing wealth right now.I personally feel anything is possible from here on. I feel we are in the midst of a golden age, a revolution in spirit, abundance, soul, love, peace and balance on earth. The amount of fear based info and negativity this christmas is just a weak attempt to keep people in fear, in need, in want of protection. The (they) always have a scenario or possible future with a negative twist hoping we will give these ideas the power to manifest or keep us in fear of change or the future..dont fall for it, this is only the end of the dark ages, and a new era where we take our power as creators of a wonderful future where our experiences are only as limited as our imagination and best intentions and actions.Thank you all...the people that keep a vision of a beautiful peaceful, loving, future for all are really the ones who made these changes possible, small steps and a little faith can move mountains in this time of almost instant manifestation. Lets ebolish war, drop all borders and just travel, live and eat from a renewed abundant earth, and love knowing everyone we meet is like our brother or sister in our huge family of humanity. After all we are all related whether through dna or through our soul connections with one another.kevinswatch.ihugny.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Our minds are our weapons in 2013, arming yourself is futile, use your mind, its a mind game, physical war doesnt change anything ever, peoples views and perceptions change and war becomes futile eventually both sides realize they are all just people trying to do whats best, holding onto what they have or believe, we wont fight our brothers anymore, even if they are the very cabal who started the war. The progress made in 2012 toward balance will continue to happen rapidly. I am thinking this revolution will go rather smoothly, we are creator gods shaping reality while we live and think. I feel that the coming year will bring a sense of fearless empowerment among humanity worldwide. The understanding of mental illness will change for the better as we begin to understand how the mind really works, how powerful our minds really are. Our minds are reality projecting computers with a direct link to all subconscious info and past present and future thought. The whole time all we have to do is take full responsability for our actions and lives we live here....a bigger task than one would like to think lol. be self sufficient or take steps toward looking after yourself and family. Realize u are all u need to survive and remove the government from your personal reality, we could have done this years ago, its like an abusive cycle we get beat down, and we still feel we need our abusive partners to survive A.K.A the government. The word government is derived from the latin word for governing the mind, or mind control. It works kind of like how a barking dog drives some neighbours nuts, but the neighbour who is busy with creating loving and living his life, he will barely notice the barking dog or barely care if he does notice....while the neighbour who sits there watching tv doing nothing and being negative, he is driven mad by the dog, he feels like the dog controls part of his reality, if he was proactively creating his own life, the dog wouldnt influence him as much if at all.
      The barking and control only has the power you let it have over you and your life. We were all born to create our reality as we live life, not made to fit a mould of reality which is layed out by beings who dont have our best intrests in mind. We have been tricked into creating a reality where we are seen as cattle or money. The collective reality we all create is changing as our perceptions and awareness are changing, especially regarding love, respect and unity within our diversity as a race. I think the illuminatti is beginning to feel real fear, and humanity is feeling more powerfull as a race, sheer numbers of us are uncontrollable if we rise up, say no more, thats all it would take.
      • I agree. You get a thumbs up from me.

• Hi featherwinger....big hug....i was glad to hear statistically that this year was actually progressing toward change and balance after all. The poor gained more wealth than the rich this year. Glad u see it too, i feel it too, were moving into the aquarian age. I am an aquarius sign too lol, i had a prophetic dream in 2009, about these times and the progression of things leading up to the new aquarion age. Its a long dream story, i can tell u all about it in a message if you want to know about it. Thank you for the beautiful pics and music...I always love to hear from you feather....you are someone who brings a nice wise nurturing energy to this site, u were very curious, kind and helpful when we first spoke. I have always appreciated being friends with you. You make this site a better place, your always sharing and helping, giving good morning hugs and uplifting images. I came back because i missed people like you, and if u ever left i would seriously think twice about staying myself lol
  • Old energy dies hard.

And die it is. Flailing as the light smothers its oxygen supply.

We stand poised, about to take a step across the threshold into humanity's next Renaissance.

Tis truly a time for celebration.

• Well said Peter...i feel so grateful to be a part of these times. We are finally moving into an age of true humanity. We can finally live our true nature of being again, which is loving uplifting and co creating our reality. We are finally kicking the bullies out if our playground so to speak. Dont buy into all the propaganda and negative scenarios in the media this christmas, its all a distraction to promote fear and survival instinct.
  • I like INXS too Jana, we seem to have similar taste in music as well. I will share new music with u when i find some more good stuff then. I am loving all the deep new music from this year, great bands got back together too, like soundgarden, big wreck, i mother earth.
  • I dont have to dance like that anime girl do I ? I would dance with you...if we wernt geographically challenged lol. Speaking of people on here lifting our spirits....thats what you do for me Jana.

Thank you...much love
  • Glad u like them Jana, i have been finding some really good local artist lately its awesome.
  • This is extremely subjective.

• This reminds me of the Shawshank Redemption, a movie where this inmate uses time and pressure to dig a massive tunnel out of his prison. Time and  pressure. A little here and a little there. Thanks for reminding me of how far we have come. 2012 has been pretty remarkable for me.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
20 minutes ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
1 hour ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
1 hour ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
2 hours ago
More…