Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther

The time has come for us to wake up to who we really are.

This is an evening with Wisdom Keeper/Shaman, Kiesha Crowther, "Little Grandmother". Recorded before a live audience at Santa Fe Soul, here is information that helps make sense of the time
between now and 2012.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9:

Part 10

Views: 1078

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great Videos.
Thanks, Ben. You know, it seems to me that the indigenous tribes of ALL nations were the wisdom-keepers. The Amerindians, the Aborigines, the naguals and I forget the name of the indigenous peoples of New Zealand. But, I have read so much of their oral traditions, and the ones I am familiar with have lived their lives in accordance with nature and a profound respect for Mother Earth. Then somewhere along the way, these teachings were suppressed so that we could be controlled by the dark hats.

It's so easy for me to see why Mother Earth has earned her transition and transcendance into the Fifth Dimension.
I think the indigenous people of NZ are called the Maoris and not Maui... as much as I know Maui is an island.

-
with intent,
much love, light and laughter,
Asavari.
yup ya right
Hi!
Dear Ben,
thank you for great videos. I have seen them a few days ago, they are g r e a t! Thank you Kiesha!
Love, hugs, namaste,
THANK YOU LITTLE GRANDMOTHER! No Wonder I love the Great Outdoors SO MUCH!!
thanks Ben for this great message of love, I will share it with so many peoples as I can and all together we will rebuild , cure and cherish our Mother Earth-

have a great day filled with love, Roberto
Thank YOU Ben For Posting them All HERE :))) ~ GREAT SHARE !!! With Love and Gratitude !
May We ALL Awakent SOON To Our TRUE NATURE of BEing Which Is UnConditional LOVE !

Now I know why, I've been doing the things I've been doing. My Questions have been answered. Thank You with all my heart to Ben for posting and e-mailing, and Love wrapped in Grattitude to Little Grandmother for her courage to speak and share Wisdom that I'm so glad is finally here.
Happy Trails'
Diane
heres my 2 cents.
awesome videos ,really resonated with me until....vid 8 i think where she switches of the chanel...
i know you'll all scream at me saying how im adding to the problem but...
again shes waiting on energies and entities to save us...
i know from the bottom of the my heart that the big awakening is all about realizing
the manipulation and all the information that was suppressed etc etc(coz people have no clue and to fix a problem u need to know that theres a problem).. and world wide...then a spiritual awakening and ascension(step one getting in touch with reality and exposing the dark)..
if 80% of the people dont even know where in trouble and dark had been ruling here for a long time how can anyone of these people learn anything?wouldn't we be proud of our selves if WE got rid of money religion and government??
instead of kicking back and waiting for spirals and entities do come swooping down to do it all 4 us...
it just doesnt seem right..........................................................
im guessing im a "warrior".. but trust me ..we are on the same side :) im guessing i was born here to fight because my views differs so much from most of you...(and please again .in no way am i proposing violence)
in my view every time we see corruption, greed, fraud, theft, murder and evil we should all be screaming from the top of our lungs and pointing and denouncing these things...kind of like when of Jesus kicks assssssssss in the temple when he sees evil and dark !!!!!!!!!!! no instead we switch the channel on the hungry the oppressed abused etc...how many people turn away when someone is getting robbed or even rapped..people trun away instead of helping...sick..they are switching the channel ..or can we say burying theire heads in the sand...im sorry if my view differs so much , but if u you could only see my heart ...
do you guys honestly believe free energy for all this year?
Gandhi s revolution is the perfect example of what im trying to say

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'Kejraj: Fire of Passion: Higher Roles, Trump, Galactics'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Guilty" -- April 26, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Eddie Servant of the Servant's discussion Are Astral Larvae sucking Your life force ? Wouldn't you like to be free?
6 hours ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'What's happened to Nidle sheldan?'
"♡♡♡"
15 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'What's happened to Nidle sheldan?'
"Update 22 April, 2019: "On Wednesday Sheldan and I experienced our first Tachyon Chamber…"
17 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
23 hours ago
Eddie Servant of the Servant replied to the discussion 'Are Astral Larvae sucking Your life force ? Wouldn't you like to be free?'
" Tapasya---austerity. Do not give into desires for the over indulgence of sensory pleasure.…"
yesterday
Eddie Servant of the Servant posted a discussion

Are Astral Larvae sucking Your life force ? Wouldn't you like to be free?

Well.. you see the title? This is the question.Are Astral Larvae sucking Your life force ? Wouldn't…See More
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Kejraj: Fire of Passion: Higher Roles, Trump, Galactics'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Precipice" -- April 25, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship