2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther

2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther

The time has come for us to wake up to who we really are.

This is an evening with Wisdom Keeper/Shaman, Kiesha Crowther, "Little Grandmother". Recorded before a live audience at Santa Fe Soul, here is information that helps make sense of the time
between now and 2012.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9:

Part 10

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Friends, New friends here at AC; Kiesha Crowther is not who she claims to be and this info has been out there for a while. A simple search turns up things like this...http://forum.rickross.com/read.php?12,95049,page=1
    Check this video especially at 3:10 .http://youtu.be/juoD2CdHBAM
    And check this from a former follower. The truth will set you free.http://youtu.be/zORlY_BKtNg
    You'll see other links and I highly recommend this lady and not just for her comments re Kiesha. She gets into really empowering stuff! *****
    http://youtu.be/EsndTeBcmjI
    Namaste.
    Paulfb88
  • I watched part 1 and the messages she gives are quite vague.
  • Thank you for sharing Little Grandmothers Message.To those who haven't read it yet.
    Message To Wholesale and Shopping
  • I am member of the Tribe of many colours.
    It is really amazing to see how much people awake and gather there.

Take my light, and spread it everywhere around you.
  • Little Grandmother, Kiesha, where are you?, we need you to tell us what's really happening in the Gulf of Mexico and how the damage can be reversed. I myself haven't been able to eat since I read about the dead dolphins, turtles and whales. Why are they setting fire to the oil? They know its hurricane season! How did the fish die a hundred miles away and no oil was found on them? Surely it is time for disclosure and time for our guests to arrive!!!
    Please guide us.
    see http://www.google.com/crisisresponse/oilspill/ and http://response.restoration.noaa.gov/topic_subtopic_entry.php?RECOR...(entry_subtopic_topic)=entry_id,subtopic_id,topic_id&entry_id(entry_subtopic_topic)=809&subtopic_id(entry_subtopic_topic)=2&topic_id(entry_subtopic_topic)=1
    • I am not sure if this is true munshi.....but I have heard that the reason they are burning the dead animals is because they are radioactive....it also could be just so there is No disease spreading from their dead bodies.
      Ohh There is much mystery and secrecy to this Event in the GULPH!
  • Great videos, love is the answer to everything.
  • DEAREST AHSTARS...I PERSONALLY FEEEEL HOPE FROM THE KNOWLEDGE THAT PEOPLE WILL BE COMING 2 HELP US...NOT SAVE...AND I REMEMBER LITTLE GRANDMOTHER SAYING AS MUCH...THERE IS MUCH THAT WE HAVE 2 DO AS OUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY 2 ASCEND*
    IN MY LIFE HERE ARE MY DIFFICULTIES...FOR WHICH THIS INFO OF A GALACTIC NATURE IS MY ONLY HOPE...I AM THE MOTHER OF CHILDREN WHO ARE WARRIORS LIKE I HAVE NEVER SEEN!!! THEY ARE MARKEDLY DIFFERENT...AND OUR LIVES AS THEIR PARENTS IS MOST DIFFICULT! WE HAVE 2 KEEP THEM OUT OF SCHOOLS, OR ELSE THEY WOULD BE DRUGGED...OUT OF HOSPITALS, OR ELSE THEY WOULD BE DRUGGED...AND PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY THREATENING 2 CALL CPS ON US...AND CPS IS AN ADOPTION AGENCY! WE HAVE HAD SOOO MANY PROBLEMS LEGALLY...WE HAVE THE THREAT OF THEM BEING TAKEN FROM US EVERYDAY!!!*
    THEY ARE SOOOO HERE 4 A MISSION, AND 2 HELP THEM ATTAIN THIS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE...MY HEART BREAKS 2 THINK OF THEM DROOLING THEIR CHILDHOODS AWAY, OR LIVING AND BEING RAISED BY DRONES...*
    HELP FROM ABOVE...FROM THE GALACTIC BROTHERS AND SISTERS IS MY ONLY HOPE RIGHT NOW!*
    SIGNED A VERY CONCERNED STAR MOMMY OF GALACTIC CHILDREN*
    • Why are you unhappy about people thanking Ben? If it were not for Ben, this site would not exist in teh first place. And then you would have no place to post all your opinions. What you should have said rather was that along with Ben lets also thank the original poster of the video.

As for me, if Ben would not have sent this video post to me on mail, as he does sometimes, I would have entirely missed out on the video... So I am thankful more to Ben than Lily. :)

Btw, do you know that writing in capitals on the net is akin to shouting, and it is construed as rude behaviour?

-
      with intent.
      much love, light and laughter,
      Asavari.
      • comment deleted..im not angry that people are thanking ben...its just that i see alllot of people sucking up to ben while the original poster goes unappreciated..tx
        lily posted this vid and ben reposted and set email to yall,,i simply think lily should be mentioned
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1502

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 728

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
"Trump will fix this once he returns right now though chances are very high the illegal immigration is going to get worse until then."
4 hours ago
Justin89636 liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Speaking of New York and other blue states corruption I wonder if when they try their whole Disease X scam if they will try and lock down these areas again like they did with the whole Covid scam? I don't think they will be able to pull this off…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
X founder Elon Musk warned that America is “doomed” by endless illegal immigration unless there “red wave this November.”“There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed. Imagine four more years of this getting worse…” Musk wrote…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
During the first onset of the winter solstice Cathedral Activations (Dec 2021), the planetary wings were upgraded to the solar rod template and dragon wings of which the Chartres Cathedral, Lincoln Cathedral, Rosslyn Chapel and the Washington DC…
5 hours ago
"On the bright side though these areas that I mentioned have tons of cool places to visit and nice scenery especially California."
7 hours ago
"Yes sadly New York and also California got tons of problems right now that need fixed asap. The blue states in general need major fixing they got way too much corruption."
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And don't get me wrong New Yorkers, who are true US citizens and proud of it....I'm on your side and totally sympathise with the plight of what was once a great city.....
But don't forget to vote Donald Trump, in November......Ditch the lefties...…"
9 hours ago
More…