Replies

• Blessed Christmas always to you brother and all of you who may read this! As you know it is your project too! We are all co-creating together. You can create Soul Mate Gatherings Divine Talent Show and Life Purpose Empowerment in your area too and even give reference to my website if you like or you can create your own and then form Group Soul Co-Creation Meditations in your area where you get together as often as possible. Once or twice a week to start is good and eventually it will be daily as we get into the heart and soul of our co-creation together. In the beginning we will just be empowering each other to be all around successful, help each other get inexpensive great websites and social networks up that draw all the right people to us to do our work and we will also identify what i call money holders and land holders that have awakened and become part of our Group Soul Family so that we can co-create the Shambhala Communities locally where we live in the country. It is good if the land is donated to us for then we don't need any money at all, but it has to be owned free and clear and then put into a forest, desert or jungle preserve trust in agricultural land and we are the laborers of that agricultural land. So actually the Community trust would then own the land and each Group Soul Co-Creation member would own a 1 Hectare Kin Domain piece of it I would like to get aligned with Shari Arison who is the richest woman in Israel and who is trying to bring in the new Unity Paradigm into business. I feel that all the businesses that don't shift into the Unity Paradigm will soon go out of business or be replaced by those that are. My goal is to show people how to live in Divine Abundance without money in the Shambhala Communities but we need tools to ease the transition for those to embroiled in the world at this time. Earth will respond when we live in Divine Love and Oneness with each other and Mother Earth and that is why the New World we are co-creating will be beyond our wildest dreams but we have to be about it locally and connect with our brothers and sisters worldwide to encourage each other wherever we live at this time! We may even choose to change where we live if we are guided to do so but make sure it is in your highest best interest to do so. We are often in a particular area because we can be of greatest service there, but if that is not the case we can ask and move to that place where we can be of greatest service. So you are already part of it and you can communicate with me directly via email at danieldivine2013@yahoo.com. My goal is to fully empower all of you because you are me or a part of me as i am of you.
        In Divine Friendship, Daniel Neskovich
        • hi Daniel...
          have you heard about the "Venus Project"??
          Our goal is to live in a society without money, based only on the Earth's resources
          which will be available to all the people,because right now there is abundance for all the basic necessities (food,energy,houses,transportation), for each and every one person in the world...
          They want to make a movie there too about the Venus Project, for to show to the world what it would be like to live in such a world, and how we can make it to go from where we are now...to there....
          i dont know how you will be able to materialize these cities you talk about..but if you can do it..it would be great!!!
          • Hi Dear One,

Yes. I met Jacques at an Expo and bought his book about The Venus Project about 15 years ago and what they have created in Florida is okay, but they are not even doing their gardens properly and some of his ideas of many people living in his ocean creations is too unnatural and it is all being done within the Old Paradigm so sooner or later it will become like Los Angeles or worse. I have also met Jose Arguelles, Druvalo Melchizedek, Gregg Braden and many others. I also helped start 2 Natural Farming based Spiritual Communities in Maui in 1996. The whole problem i discovered is that we are living in a thinking Paradigm of Fear, separation and control that leads to linear thinking. This disconnects us from God and our Divine Self and also takes away our free will reducing our free choice to that of the lesser of two evils and even this is a lie, but the thinking paradigm makes us judge and separate everything and it creates karma because it is out of touch with Nature and the Divine Plan. The only way to create a Spiritual Community that will work is when we live in our hearts in the Unity Paradigm where we get together in groups and share the same Divine Vision or Plan with God and each other, then we will not be infringing upon the free will of anyone in our group of fully awake and empowered individuals living in their God or Goddess Self. Only in this environment can we get our powers of direct materialization back just as Jesus fed 5000 people. He didn't infringe upon their free will so He could do it and He knew He could do it as this was God's Will that the people be fed. When we know that we can do it based on our Oneness with God and each other then we will do greater things than Jesus did. We never really lost this ability it is just dormant within us. The video on the millions of dollars worth of flawless gems that are materializing in Dennis Rojas small church in Puerto Rico should inspire us on the materialization ability. If you haven't seen it yet please do.

Right now at the Soul Mate Gatherings Divine Talent Show and Life Purpose Presentation Empowerment i am awakening people to their authentic Divine Self in a Space of Divine Love with no judgment beneath the false persona they developed and the programming and traumas then and empowering them to be all-around successful so that their bad habits or addictions fall away and they will naturally seek their Group Soul Family on Earth and begin to co-create with them where there is true Divine Love. If they are already at the Crystal or Bodhisattva level like many of us here on Ashtar Command then they won't need this, but they can inspire the older generation of Indigos that still does not have this ability. But we need the safe space of the Group Soul to consciously bring in the Unity Paradigm and finally share the same Dream and materialize the Shambhala Communities. This is actually part of the Divine Plan in 2013.

Thereafter in 2013 we will materialize the Celestial City Crystal Garden "New Jerusalem' Islands on the beaches in the Oceans to connect deeply with the whales, dolphins and other marine life and through the center of these Islands rebuild the firmament in the sky as we had in previous Golden Ages. We will surpass what we created in Lemuria and Atlantis. You cannot materialize anything within the linear thinking paradigm because it doesn't allow it except in isolated conditions where faith and need necessitate it and bring it in, such as in the movie Water where these people were stuck in the Ocean for weeks and they preyed that the salt water become fresh water so deeply that it happened and it saved their lives but before we can materialize things our vision must be crystal clear and all the details must be clearly seen and the connection to the Causal and Astral world with all the angels and 5D beings inside Earth helping us if necessary, but we won't even see them until we learn to maintain 5D Christ Consciousness. Drinking living water and living more and more on raw food and associating only with the greatest saints on Earth will speed up this process for us. Also when we are in the space of Divine Love Earth will respond with faster growth and more springs of living water but we need much more trees everywhere. We don't have an abundance of resources in the big cities and without transportation we would have no food at all to eat or very little. We don't even know what Natural Farming is and how to keep the soil full of living microorganisms, the closest we get to that is the Biodynamic Farming of Rudolph Steiner. If humanity wants to survive we will have to get back to the land in a Divine Way. Also we have to materialize the Shambhala Communities outside of the big cities on large pieces of land.

I am currently approaching Land and Money holders that are awake and want to use their land and money for something Divine instead of for short term profit and losing their souls. And without creating these Shambhala Communities and showing people what their potential and ability is the cities will never become transformed. People need to leave the cities or work on the local co-created and co-owned Ecolonomic Businesses (EBs) in EB Parks with central Natural Farms each employee is required to spend 1 hour in daily and in this way they will properly connect with their neighbors as well as the plant devas and stop traveling all over the world and fall in love with their land there is that is possible. The Oneness Blessing and Movement worldwide is also helping speed up this process as are the Ringing Cedars of Russia series of books by Vladimir Megre and The Secret of Shambhala In Search of the 11th Insight by James Redfield. They will also give you an idea of what our super psychic abilities can do when we learn to use the dormant 95% and learn to live in our hearts.

And it won't be just me materializing this, we (those of us who have freed ourselves sufficiently from the system) will actually do this in our Group Soul Families as groups. This will take great faith and fearlessness and sharing our abilities to help others in our Group Soul Family do the work they are here to do and be successful enough within the Old crumbling Paradigm so that they can easily loving bring in the New One and the New World and not have to worry about survival as many of us are having to deal with now. We must pool our resources just as the whole world must learn to do in the future and the only businesses that will survive are those that will shift into the Unity Paradigm. We are now being forced into it because we cannot learn from the countless hints we have been given over the years and because the Old Paradigm made it so difficult to do anything good in the past and even if you did your were controlled and put under gag order

I just learned that the Disclosure Project people will be working with an inventor that the government freed to bring out free energy. Although my friend Adam Trombly of Earth Island Institute developed free energy years ago and is still under gag order by the US government and uses Solar Energy himself in Maui. There is also a shift within the Secret Government of the world where many feel their role of catalyzing us to fully awaken by playing the dark side has worked and they no longer need to do it. And since we no longer project our Dark Side onto them and are embracing it, even they will soon become our friends and help us. We are co-creating every minute by the thoughts we hold in our holy minds, so make sure you are thinking only the highest holographic knowing thoughts in your heart, not the linear thinking variety of the mind, which are mass human consciousness thoughts that keep is in ignorance of our true nature.

So please take the initiative to get Soul Mate Gatherings going in your area and use these empowering thoughts Also my friend Miriam Bluestar of Canada is puuting together The Gathering in 2010, a huge one. The date has not yet been determined. I have come to the realization that if we do communities according to county laws all of our communities will be forced into the electrical and gas grid and will sooner or later become like Los Angeles. We have to make the land a Preserve and hold it in a Trust for the Community and we should get the free energy going there. They also have a free energy machine going at the Merenitha Community in Switzerland that they may now share with the rest of us. By the way all of these things i mention are in my movie Star Transformations. And i even have model fountains that i designed that will help us remember the height of Lemuria and Atlantis and bring in the money for the Movie and Spiritual Communities, but i need to make some good connections before these can go out into the world and i held off on this as the movie is the most powerful tool and the fountains would contribute to the Old Paradigm ways unless and until we create more eco-friendly businesses to mass produce them. The movie itself would probably create these, Blessings
            (주)자연의벗 순수 천연화장품
            자연주의 천연화장품 자연의벗 공식몰 – 제품정보, 매장안내, 이벤트안내 등 제공
            • WOW...Daniel...(and i thought that the Venus Project was far fetched!!!)...
              The things u are mentioning here, are way out of the box!!!
              Yes...im always aiming for the Highest solution of all, for the highest good of all life on Earth, but these things you mention here, are just too much i think...
              i dont see it soon,(the way the things are now on Earth) to reach critical mass for the people of Earth and to convince them to realize that we can have instant manifestation by visualizing these Light cities...
              from what i see, at least in the country that i live, i dont see it likely to happen even in 300 years...(society is too primitive here,unless something BIG happens, and turn the boat upside down)...
              Also im a little confused...you say we can materialize these cities, but on the other hand you ask for land from wealthy people so that we can build these cities...if we can bring these cities from thought only, why do we need the land??? (or i just havent understand what u are trying to say)..
              I for one...if i can materialize and dematerialize things...i will just dematerialize myself to go to live in another plane...out of here....lol...
              • Hi Vagelis,

It can only happen in small or big groups of fully Self Realized beings living in Divine Love and following the Divine Plan. Go to a local Oneness Blessing in your area. You can find the facilitators in your area. It will help you to fully realize who you are and all of your Divine capabilities. And you have to ask for more of them. You are a Son of God who co-creates with his Father. Be who you are and do not identify with your tiny body or your mind. The mind does not know. All it does is judge and make choices and usually in a linear fashion. This mind must be turned off for you to know. Ben0Arion's book is pretty good. Did you read it? You create your reality every moment with your thoughts. Associate only with people who know, like me, and you will go beyond the linear thinking mind. And i don't always know but i divinely Love and trust and then i know when i need to know but i am always aware of my Omnipresence and Oneness with God and all life.

Yes you need to have land that your group soul family legally owns in the way i recommended otherwise you will be infringing upon someone's free will who is not on your level and you will not be able to materialize it. You cannot just materialize such a community on the White House lawn and even if you did they would destroy it because their consciousness is not ready for it yet. That is why our space brothers and sisters don't land there as well. We don't really own anything we caretake it and this is our true role on Earth, but in order to do that we must first know who we really are and listen to our direct inner knowing and be aware of our multidimensional Self and our inner Oneness with all life. You are that something BIG that will happen!

Finally once you are free of your mind and have embraced your dark side and wake up from you dream of separation instead of projecting it outward onto others to justify your false self and false reality you will realize that everything is perfect even here and that the dimensions are aligned. So let's get it right here now and then shortly, maybe in 2015, we can ascend together taking our bodies with us as you say 'dematerialize' but not the way you are thinking and why go to a higher plane you can return back into the bosom of your Creator. If you believe you cannot materialize then you cannot. Change your belief into knowing! This is the time we all make it and fully wake up or none of us do, but we have already done it. Some of us just have not yet re-membered that fact yet. In Divine Friendship, Daniel
  • I wish to thank the Ashtar Command for taking care of the spammer who tried to stir up the spirits and ruin the harmonic resonance of the message. This says much about this place. Keep enjoying the clip posted by Ben and share the love.
    Satori
  • THANKYOU Ben-Arion, for this strong, postive and a wake up call message to begin this new year with!
    Nikki
  • I know that we have been tought that freedom of speech is a positive thing. But it's not always like that. It depends what you say. Words matter, always. You are creating akashic records that will stay forever in the astral planes. Astral bodies can connect to akashic records, even if they are millions of years old. Think before you speak, think before you write. Don't pass judgement or try to change mentalities to your own likelihood. Some of us are here to learn, others are here to protect and guide. If you want to lead a crusade against peace and faith, i suggest you do it on your own site and only post a link here, so people don't have to go through your long posts in order to read replies from those who cherish the essence of the clip posted by Ben.

It's funny... if you watch Alaje's clips, you will see that he talks about situations like this. He talks about "prophets" that say many words with little meaning or no meaning at all; spamming with information that doesn't reach the soul.

Bashar has given us a wonderful message. Since we saw it last night, many of us are present here, sharing the love. Your message is ruining our current state of mind. Or let me rephrase that: your message is TRYING to ruin our current state of mind. But we won't allow it, I hope you understand. Your message does not belong here, I am sorry to say that. And seeing that you keep spamming us with this, I request the aid of the Ashtar Command Council to remove your posts from this topic, or to move them in some other place where people are interested in channelling their consciousness towards Earth's destruction.

Peace and alacrity!
    ben.it
    This domain may be for sale!
  • Thank you Ben for posting and thank you Bashar!
    This message has such a wonderfull energy. I wish all the people in the world could watch it in order to understand that It Is Up To Us! I
    love you all my friends! Diana
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
2 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
2 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source,    Hello Beautiful Soul!After strengthening our spiritual connection and being illuminated by cosmic coding in April, we now have the opportunity to “Be the Light” in May through spiritual awakening.This requires us to move beyond the…
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you. It is a wonderful time there on Earth to be seeking out your own sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, and that is because you have never had more…
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🦅Yes, Chris Miller is the "iron eagle" on Trump tower.....He served in 5th special forces group, a Green Beret. He later served as director of the National Counterterrorism Centre, from August 10th to November 9th, 2020.
And from November 9th, 2020,…"
9 hours ago
More…