8111254882?profile=original

Well Done 

A group of vegan protesters who describe themselves as ‘animal liberationists’ have invaded a cattle farm.

Approximately 100 protesters entered the farm in Queensland over the weekend (March 24) to ‘fight for animal liberation’, filming themselves and posting the footage on social media afterwards.

The protesters wore white overalls covered in black shirts that read, ‘Meat the Victims’, and cut across Queensland Feedlot and Dairy as a farmer chased after them.

Read More @ 

https://www.unilad.co.uk/animals/100-vegan-protesters-invade-farm-to-fight-for-animal-liberation/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Eating meat is not murder. Committing murder is. Once people realize this, it will mean the end of any further union between state and political party.

• Firstly animals have a right to live ..

Secondly you are what you eat 

So what this really means is MEAT EATERS ARE MURDERERS

You are here to evolve and help mother earths accession

So there is no room for meat eaters on planet earth.

They have two choices either be good and treat animals with respect or get lost from Planet Earth so a lot of karma will be lifted from Planet Earth and people will live in peace and harmony with all living entities 

This reply was deleted.

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted a blog post
THE BIGGER PICTUREby Patricia Cota-Robles www.eraofpeace.orgVLOG 194GRATITUDEShareTweetForward
1 hour ago
 Brad Johnson ~ Earth Intelligence Report: November/December 2020November 24, 2020 by Suzanne MarescaThis presentation is under 7 minutes long and is both video and transcript all at once.“We shall speak on the matter of the upcoming affairs that…
1 hour ago
The 9D Arcturian Council: The Final Step on Your Journey of AscensionNovember 24, 2020 by Sitaraby Daniel Scrantonhttps://tinyurl.com/y5vlnbxtGreetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We are listening to…
1 hour ago
Roaring Lovely posted a blog post
The Lion: tell me, how did they release demagorgons in CERN?The Horse: They teared time.The Lion: I guess the particles there are travelling faster than Wednesday.The Horse: Or perhaps you are using your mind to try to  understand something beyond…
2 hours ago
Lindsay Brian Shunamon updated their profile
2 hours ago
Lindsay Brian Shunamon and Thoth joined Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community
2 hours ago
Jade updated their profile
4 hours ago
Someone Else updated their profile
4 hours ago
More…

Nonsense Time

The Lion: tell me, how did they release demagorgons in CERN?

The Horse: They teared time.

The Lion: I guess the particles there are travelling faster than…

Read more…
Views: 11
Comments: 0

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.