100% Proof All Weather Engineered!

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 

 

8111073059?profile=original

https://youtu.be/kJwe7ixpabM

Dane Wiggington posted stunning NASA photos that give 100% proof of weather engineering.  Somebody screwed up big time letting these babies get out!  All of our weather is now being engineered!  In the 1950s Disney put it in your face and now in 2017, Hollywood is giving you GeoStorm to condition you to accept weather engineering as a good thing!  Spread the truth far and wide and tell everybody you can including Trump @potus @realdonaltrump!  We now have 100% proof that all our weather is being engineered and we got the proof from NASA!  I cover all of this in the video above.  Subscribe to my Youtube channel and my newsletters below.

http://www.suppressedhealthsecrets.com

Russian Energy Device Cures All Diseases!

http://www.energydevicenow.com

Real Free Energy Devices!

http://www.project.nsearch.com

Post truth – share truth!

http://www.jesushealingnow.com

Get healed in the name of Jesus!

http://www.5starshine.com

Never Wax Your Car Again!  All purchases help spread truth!

https://steemit.com/@glenn1964

Follow me on Steemit!  Message me and I will follow you!

Contact me!

glenn@nsearch.com

Skype: ProjectNsearch

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
11 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
11 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
11 hours ago
More…