• He claims world is heading towards 'terrifying point of no return'
  • Future generations facing 'unimaginable future' if we don't act
  • Prince says he was written off as a crank over his green views

Mankind is on the brink of 'committing suicide on a grand scale' unless rapid progress is made on green issues, the Prince of Wales warned today.

In very strong language, Prince Charles claimed the planet was doomed to an 'unimaginable future' if the problems of carbon dioxide emissions in the atmosphere, intensive farming using pesticides and the depletion of natural resources were not addressed.

The Prince, often accused of using his position to influence public policy, is usually tempered when giving his views about the environment.

Scroll down for video of his speech

Sweet smell of success: The prince sniffs a piece of chocolate used as feedstock to create gas at the Anaerobic Digester Plant in Dorchester

Sweet smell of success: The prince sniffs a piece of chocolate used as feedstock to create gas at the Anaerobic Digester Plant in Dorchester

But in an apocalyptic warning of the toxic planet facing future generations, he claimed the world was heading towards a 'terrifying point of no return'.

Letters: Prince Charles has often written to ministers and Whitehall departments

Letters: Prince Charles has often written to ministers and Whitehall departments

In a swipe at critics of his green views, he said he had once been written off as 'a crank', but now his fears for the environment have been backed by scientific evidence.

His comments came in a pre-recorded video speech accepting a lifetime achievement award at the 7th International Green Awards at Battersea Power Station in London.

He told the ceremony that fossil fuels and supplies of fresh water were under pressure while 'vast amounts of CO2' were still pumped into the atmosphere.

The Prince said: 'Humanity and the Earth will soon begin to suffer some very grim consequence.

'It’s therefore an act of suicide on a grand scale to ride so roughshod over those checks and balances and flout nature’s necessary limits as blatantly as we do.

“The longer we go on ignoring what is already happening and denying what will happen in the future, the more profoundly we condemn our grandchildren and their children to an unbearably toxic and unstable existence. We simply have to turn the tide.'

Speaking of his early warnings of the environmental threats to the planet he said the lifetime achievement award was an acknowledgement for what he described as his 'rather inadequate efforts' to create change.

He added: 'All those years ago when I began to see that this could be so, I found myself labelled with every term that describes a crank.

“I don’t actually recommend it as a pastime but, extraordinary as it may seem, nowadays … that intuitive feeling has been backed up by a mass of scientific evidence in every possible field confirming that our predominant approach is having a very adverse effect on nature.'

Over the years, the Prince has courted controversy because of his involvement in public affairs - writing to councils and government ministers with his views ranging from architecture to alternative medicine.

Prince Charles the lobbyist

The government has blocked the release of secret letters Prince of Wales wrote to ministers because they would 'seriously damage' his political neutrality and his role as future king.

The letters were requested under the Freedom of Information Act, but yesterday the attorney general stopped the release saying they were 'particularly frank' and would 'potentially have undermined his position of political neutrality' if published.

He added that any suggestion he was 'disagreeing with government policy' would be 'seriously damaging to his role as future monarch'.

The High Court had previously ruled that two dozen ‘black spider’ letters – which Charles sent during the last Labour government – should be revealed.

A judge said it was in the public interest to release the letters, which were described in court as ‘advocacy correspondence’ through which the Prince of Wales had sought to influence government policy.

But yesterday the Government’s chief legal officer overturned the ruling.

Last month the government blocked the release of secret letters Prince Charles wrote to ministers because they would 'seriously damage' his political neutrality and his role as future king.

The letters were requested under the Freedom of Information Act, but the Attorney General Dominic Grieve stopped the release saying they were 'particularly frank' and would 'potentially have undermined his position of political neutrality' if published.

The High Court had previously ruled that two dozen ‘black spider’ letters – which Charles sent during the last Labour government – should be revealed.

A judge said it was in the public interest to release the letters, which were described in court as ‘advocacy correspondence’ through which the Prince of Wales had sought to influence government policy.

In 2009, he was accused of meddling in government policy after it emerged he had written to eight Whitehall departments in three years.

He sent personal letters to the Treasury, the Foreign Office and the Education Department – while his aides sent letters to other senior Cabinet members.

Freedom of Information requests revealed advisers to the Prince pressed ministers to consider his views on matters including hospital building and the design of ecotowns

His most public intervention came in 2010 over a £3 billion scheme to redevelop the Chelsea Royal Barracks by the Qataris.

The project was axed after the Prince lobbied the Prime Minister of Qatar claiming it was a 'gigantic experiment with the very soul of our city'.

Dr Benny Peiser, director of Lord Lawson’s Global Warming Policy Foundation, told the Independent that the Prince’s views were still out of step with mainstream thinking.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237776/World-committing-suicide-grand-scale-Prince-Charles-warns-doomed-planet-unless-solve-green-issues.html#ixzz2DBvtL8Bo

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• For those interested, here's an article which details our current situation and planned Pleiadian intervention.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_mannequin09.htm

• Prince Charles is trying his best to be a goody goody but it won't work...he is the one who has a special bunker built with 1 years supply of food so he can hide there in case there is the 3rd World War ... His policy is as long as I am all right Jack forget the rest ...this shows he is a selfish person and if he was king he would only care about himself and not the subjects
    • Let them save their asses

to choke on greenhouse gases

when their food's been radiated

they'll learn how they've been hated

while we look down in sadness

at a world broke by their madness.

• Thanks Lori Scott Kaiser,

I dunno how to start that , but will leave it to the sites more experianced bloggers or Ben Arion. I will contribute too. I will also check out this ljwheat's Museum too.  8-)

Peace & Wonder

• Agreed, except I would like to say People not just Americans even though the world views them first on how they would act. Co2 is transformed into Oxygen , Plant more trees, Stop cutting down so much old forest. It is funny how they the (Cabal) blame the poor cow farting or burping for the increased access of Co2. I'm surprised they don't blame Humans instead. Ack tax that guy he farts too much, or capture that access Co2 and store it into the ground.

There is no real push,from Cabal or Leaders, save to prop up their worldly position...for themselves not the World. Maybe it is more of a grassroots position for us. I have heard Bashar and others offer ways for us to create Energy and new ways to improve other lives .

Maybe ACC can make a separate area for members to promote ways to improve or replace current dependence on the way things are made . Adding light & Knowledge to all areas to help Earth and it's inhabitants.  A database of sorts..links for Larger Dome & Pyramid Generators, Tower Busters, Chembusters, & Powerwands, Food, Seeds, or Energy (Power, Travel) or Water (restoration and or purification & wells) and restoration for regrowth of trees, and saving areas for Nature or working alongside with Nature.) There are lots of different sites out there.

I'm from Canada. I hope that Canada will become a huge Nature , Tourist Getaway. Since our country moved mostly all it's manufacturing outside of our country. I don't like the Pipelines or the Fracking and Tar sands. I know they are a resource. We could do way better.We have huge areas that can easily become a source for tree parks and animal reserves. I would love to see Bullet Trains suspended on Mono rails. And yes I'm making a short Video to envision my thoughts. Hope to have it completed this week.

Loved Princess Di too, honor to her Spirit.

Love and peace all

• Charles is so fake ;)

pretending to care when he does not.... celebrities *act* all the time,

and he just wants people to focus on the PROBLEM not the solution; his kind want to retain power not share their wealth!

This is my view, i also saw the way he treated Princess Di, she even called them OUT (the royals) 

she called them a bunch of reppies! lol then they killed her off... she was worried for her life, and warned people... and then they made HER look nuts...

this is all a game for them.

<33

• yep better not to give energy to any nonsense... cultivate love & happiness ;))

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  You Are The Light Of The World & Co-Creators Of Heaven On Earth By Patricia Cota-Robles This is a powerful moment for the people in the United States of America as well as our Sisters and Brothers around the World. We are being called to a higher…
21 minutes ago
RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
8 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
8 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source,    Hello Beautiful Soul!After strengthening our spiritual connection and being illuminated by cosmic coding in April, we now have the opportunity to “Be the Light” in May through spiritual awakening.This requires us to move beyond the…
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you. It is a wonderful time there on Earth to be seeking out your own sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, and that is because you have never had more…
13 hours ago
More…