8 Batz, 15 Uo, 13 Caban

Selamat Jalwa! This world is now under stress. Final conflicts are being drawn out everywhere. The Light has managed to gain the upper hand in all of these concluding events. The dark can clearly see that its last struggles are only to end in defeat. These last arguments, which include the new monetary system and the accompanying financial system, have largely been decided. Even the introduction of the currency exchanges has begun. It is expected that many of you are soon to receive vital information that is to permit you to take your long-held currencies and exchange them for vast amounts. These are just part of a way to jump-start the many long-awaited currency exchanges first promised a few years ago. The main obstacles came from a de facto American regime, which greatly feared the results of such large monetary exchanges made by those who had never before been given such an extended series of tremendous opportunities. Nevertheless, this is just a beginning, caused by the many delays that hampered the sending out of what are called “the prosperity programs.” This fact has slightly altered the original sequencing.

The prosperity programs have long been tied to what is now called the new NESARA republic. It is this entity that the dark greatly fears. It brings into power a legal entity charged with returning this government to US constitutional authority and ends all the illegal practices that severely debased its currency and diminished peoples’ rights. This new temporary governance (4 months in length) is to right all of this and gives America common law, liberty and immense prosperity. It is this new governance that is to encourage peace, cooperation and harmony among nations. It is also to make the first global overtures that are to lead swiftly to full disclosure of our benevolent existence. It is to allow us to publicly address you about first contact and how, together, we can move all of you toward full consciousness. This process is to include our mentor program and the use of a living Crystal Light Chamber. All of this is to include a series of key lectures by your Ascended Masters!

This process of prescribed change contains a growth in consciousness (spiritual awareness) that Heaven is now “beaming” daily to you. You need to realize that what is currently going on is part of a vast reality change fully choreographed by Heaven. At present you reside on a dimensionally divided world. The inner part, known to us as Agartha, is an Inner Earth realm filled with fully conscious Beings who live in a 5th dimensional realm. The other part is your surface reality. This is a three-dimensional realm that was the result of vile Atlantean experiments that have kept you in a limited consciousness reality. You are the offspring of an experiment that has been in effect for roughly the past 13 millennia. This extraordinary phenomenon is slated to end in the next few years and we are here to be the chosen instruments to ensure its success. Heaven sincerely intends to return you to full consciousness and unify the dimensional essence of this world. This activity is to allow you to return with good grace to your former realities.

The present time marks the end of this era and the dawn of a new one forged by your transformation into fully conscious Beings. This process has a fluid timetable set forth by Heaven. We fully understand how the length of time it is taking is frustrating. Again, we need to remind you that you are ending this reality by changing it into one marked by what most of you may well call miracles. You and I are altering the very nature of this reality. You are to learn how to create ships that can easily and quickly traverse space, thereby traveling from one world to another. These travels are to take mere minutes and thoroughly dispel notions that you long have harbored. Use these times to relearn your true history and interstellar origins. These realities are to be yours as you become more conscious. The key to this is how you allow yourself to go forward. It is all about Spirit and not what you call material energies. More is yet to come!!!

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! I am a weary traveler who, over the many centuries and millennia that I have walked, has seen both the Light and the dark of numerous Souls. I strode this land to gather wisdom and to embrace the Light. Heaven has given me a grand mission. This mission is to teach and show humanity the Light, and to reveal the untold treacheries of the dark. These journeys permit me to see many worthy men and women and in a special flick of Light to easily turn them into the wonders that they truly are. In this time, you are the truly worthy ones who are in need of divine conversion. Heaven has fashioned a plan that I and others now wondrously follow. You are on a path to a glorious destiny. This pathway is still trod by many of dark persuasion who dearly intend to cast you aside. Be wary of these and know without doubt that the Light is here to ensure that this road leads faithfully to a sacred end.

Be strong and ignore the queries of the doomed. Those who seek to preserve this hell are, in fact, on the verge of a wide extinction. These series of alterations are to bring you face to face with a number of somber realities. You are a disparaged child of the Creator. Through a prolonged series of amnesias you have lost your way. We are here to restore the path that the dark forced you to abandon so long ago. Back on this path, you are to rediscover the human kindness and holiness that the dark overlaid with division, divisiveness and deceit. The Light, in this way, is to enable you to learn many unknown things about yourself. You are a Being filled with the Creator’s goodness. It is our task to scrub this from the centuries of dirt that now surround you. So be wary and able to listen carefully to what we are to say!

The Light has long protected you, preventing the dark from extinguishing the special essences that are the real you. Our mission is to take this holy vessel further and refill it with what it was intended to carry. This project is proceeding as intended. Deep down, this serious and lengthy sequence of vital conversations somewhat frustrate you. This, of course, is to be expected. You have become beings who, like the dark, are filled with needless anxieties. This is one of the things that are shortly to be expunged from your Light-encrusted Soul! You are to learn divine patience and uncover truths that you left behind when you fell from the sacred grace of unfettered divine consciousness. This sacred tool is again to be presented to you. Be wise and able to accept what Heaven so graciously gives you. Hosanna! Hosanna!

Today, we continued our weekly report about what is occurring around this globe. A new reality is being born that is to be highlighted by a growing prosperity and new governance. Much good is now appearing everywhere for all to see! Know, dear Ones, that the countless supply and never-ending prosperity of Heaven are indeed yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ah Jasus Goldenmind, can you not just open up and share from your heart, instead of all these lofty cerebral statements that you post about 3D Density and whatever? .. bleh...

Have a banana or something :)

animals animal funny animals

• JZ Knight, shes so full of shit, its comming out of her ears.. I mean, out of her mouth. I would rather push pins into my eyes than listen to JZ Knight, she was debunked many times as an anti-Semitic racist, homophobe who went off on a drunken rant..

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/d/d6/Ramtha.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/200?cb=20070130202737

Ramtha, New Age Cult Leader, Unleashes Drunken, Racist, Homophobic Rants to Large Following

“Fuck God’s chosen people! I think they have earned enough cash to have paid their way out of the goddamned gas chambers by now,” she says as members of the audience snicker. There are also titters when she declares Mexicans “breed like rabbits” and are “poison,” that all gay men were once Catholic priests, and that organic farmers have questionable hygiene."

Melissa and Steve Genson, farmers and restaurateurs who also operate an online newspaper, were equally outraged, and Melissa, a CPA and fraud investigator by training, began an intense investigation into activities at RSE. “JZ Knight shrieks abuse and ridicule at her followers, and hate speech against Catholics, Jews, gays, and others — all welcomed with audience cheers,” Melissa wrote in one of a series of critical articles on RSE for the South Thurston Journal."

“Fuck Jehovah,” Knight proclaims, speaking in Ramtha’s voice and outing Jesus as a fellow alien who came to this planet to basically teach the same things. From the same stage, Ledwith denounces the biblical God as “fickle, capricious, psychotic, neurotic, and insecure, and we are supposed to believe that he is the creator God.” Knight adds that God is a “psychotic, insecure son of a bitch,” which draws a chuckle from the former priest. Then they dance.

Shocking allegations from former JZ Knight follower

http://q13fox.com/2014/04/18/shocking-allegations-from-jz-knight-fo...

http://www.alternet.org/belief/ramtha-new-age-cult-leader-unleashes...

"JZ Knight is a cult leader best-known for channeling “Ramtha,” a 35,000-year-old enlightened soul from the lost continent of Lemuria. She has been involved in numerous scams and controversies. Most recently, she has become infamous for a series of racist, anti-Catholic, and anti-Semitic statements caught on video during presentations to her followers at Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment."

"JZ Knight is the poster-child for a dubious distinction. She proves—and has been proving for decades—that no matter how inane you sound or how demonstrably phony you are, if you start a cult, people will trip over themselves t0 empty their pockets into your bulging (probably offshore) bank accounts. Still, you would think that her followers, who have included celebrities like Salma Hayek, Linda Evans, Mike Farrell, and others, would have been able to spot the simple inconsistency that I, with only a few minutes of research, just discovered."

http://www.westernfreepress.com/2014/07/23/cmon-jz-knight-how-many-...

http://pigeonproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/20121215-071336.jpg

JZ Knight's Rules of Murder, Hate, and Fear

“How Could Murder Be Wrong?” – JZ Knight

In 1988, cult leader JZ Knight asked ABC’s Judd Rose on 20/20, “How could murder be wrong?”

Two of her followers acted on those words in 2011. A calm, cool, point blank assassination of a stranger, and a bullet to the spinal cord of another. Both victims were police officers. Both had two children. Both were just having an ordinary, peaceful day at work.

JZ Knight’s followers then tried shooting four unarmed witnesses as they fled, and chased them for miles through woods. The shooters were simply acting on JZ’s teachings. They were devoted.

JZ Knight—or “Ramtha,” as she also calls herself—has remained the undisputed guru of Yelm’s Ramtha School of Enlightenment (RSE) throughout its existence. She has thousands of worldwide followers. They believe her teachings are divine. They obey her commandments without question, no matter how extreme, bizarre—or deadly.

ABC’s Judd Rose described RSE as a “no fault cult” to Hugh Downs and Barbara Walters. For good reason.

Ramtha—The White Book functions as the RSE Bible. At one time, JZ Knight collected donations from her followers to put White Book copies in every hotel and motel room, like the Gideon’s Bibles. Her ex-followers still wonder what happened to their money. They never heard. Some had even given their own treasured copies back to JZ, then bought new ones from her.

In The White Book, JZ/Ramtha asks a student to define the word “evil”:

Student: Well, I would say that it’s the opposite of good. But mostly what I think evil is, is harming another person.

Ramtha: Indeed? Why is that evil?

Student: Well, for example, if someone harmed my daughter, it’s evil because, let’s say, she might die.

Ramtha: That is your judgment of evil. But what is evil about dying?

Student: So you don’t even think that killing someone is evil?

Ramtha: That is correct….

Student: So you’re saying that even murder is not wrong or evil.

Ramtha: That is correct.

JZ Knight has long predicted an imminent worldwide doomsday. She has repeatedly told her followers they will be safe here with her in Thurston County, when most of the rest of the planet is destroyed. Apparently it’s okay for JZ’s followers to want to stay alive, even if murder is perfectly fine for others.

JZ Knight’s terrified followers move here from around the globe. Some are said to remain here illegally after their visas expire, hiding out. They are afraid to go back to their home countries, believing they would soon meet a horrifying death."

8116108500?profile=original

• Everyone knows what happens when you say the J word...(better be careful ;) 

• Jehovah Jehovah ....... Jehovah Jehovah Jehovah...

Jehovah ..........

• Please dont go off on some lofty high. Engaging in a healthy conversation involves leverage, understanding and respect on both sides. Everyone needs to deficate, to urinate and to fart under the bed sheets, (some more than others). We all f@ck up occasionally in life, we all make mistakes, some folks make big ones, some make small ones, its just that some people are too far up their own arseh@les to admit it.

So, the questions arise, what got you started on your own spiritual journey, did you stumble upon an interesting book one day that cranked open your third eye, per chance? Was it that you endured some agonising emotional or physical pain when you were younger that propelled you onto the path to self awareness or did you take a bunch of magic mushrooms with your friends in a basement and all of a sudden, you saw God? (I jest).

Lets engage, open up and share your experiences should you care to, as in a normal conversation, without the need for sweeping statements or quotes found on Google. I'll begin, shall I? My "remembering" moment came when I was in my early twenties, during a period when my Mother was gravely ill. The heartbreaking slog of watching her slowly die for years, before my eyes, and not being able to stop it caused me to question a lot of things. In hindsight, it was her who opened those doors for me, at least, she was the one who helped me to expand my awareness. It was and is her love, that brought me to where I am today.

Feel free to engage, you dont have to of course but isn't it always an even healthier (more healing) experience when we break down the walls and just be human beings for a while, you know, interacting with one another around a coffee table? Excuse me if I break wind occasionally during the course of our conversation, I had a Vindaloo curry at tea time and its playing havoc with my intestines. Do carry on......

• What future? .. you mean, in the next 5 minuites? .. 15 minuites?... 60 years? The so called "future" has already come and gone, all there is is NOW.  Furthermore, I dont really buy into the notion of "Many are called, few are chosen" .. chosen by who, exactly? Nevermind, Goldenmind.

• "God's enslaved all his children to uncover his cosmic Divinity and with it, a life filled with health, love, safety, warnings, respect, peace and harmony for all." etc etc etc...

Bullshit, God does not enslave a single living being! With respect, you seem to have your perspective mixed up and unclear. Where did you get your misinformation from this time, Goldenmind? "God" is already "Love" and Love does not enslave anyone. On the other hand, fear, ego, mental bondage, negitive thoughts and ignorance does enslave people, afraid to express what they really are, which is ALL Love, ALL that is, infinite conciousness, and that is where the problem resides, in fear, until it is transcended. It is not part of the grand design whereby God has ensaved humanity, its the reptilian brain seduced by a hive of off world, insectoid alien beings (who spontaneously arose upon the impact of the fall of the devine Sophias plunge from the Galactic core into the third spiral limb of the Galaxy) who exist in their billions and who manipulate human emotions producing the the "eppa, wetiko virus" that has people mentally enslaved, and has their conciousness "all over the place', and that has nothing to do with God / Love. (our true nature).

"The future belongs to those who graduate to the next level"

"Has nobody not told you, Brian, that you've got this kind of gleeful preoccupation with the future? I wouldn't even mind, but you don't even have a fuckin' future, I don't have a future. Nobody has a future. The party's over. Take a look around you man, it's all breaking up."

From the film "Naked".....

The future dosent exist, Goldenmind, its all happening NOW!

p.s. "In Heaven, a wedding takes place, God is the bride groom and mankinds spirit is the bride, the wedding takes place in Heaven, and "everyone" is invited!"

• what does he mean by this?

"This extraordinary phenomenon is slated to end in the next few years and we are here to be the chosen instruments to ensure its success."

Drekx where are you? :)

• http://www.gifbin.com/bin/072011/1311246801_cute_baby_sloth_yawns.gif

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Actually, monogamous marriage on Earth, dates back to the time of the Hebrews, in which there was a social and cultural imperative to keep that frail, tribal society, from breaking up into divisions between members..Under Sirian supervision, Moses…"
8 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good morning and yes, they can have marriages under a socially accepted polygamy, with several wives and in the case of Vashtar, six....
Each wife must have a spiritual life plan, that correlates suitably with the marriage, which may last 100s of…"
24 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Portals to the Fifth Dimension are Open; I am Kejraj.
1 hour ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good morning Drekx, they do it as long as they have a physical form, so till 8D? And do they live monogamous or how long does a relationship last because they live millenias long, how is it with that?"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Is This A Theme Unfolding For You As Well ?By Melanie Beckler Hey there! I've noticed a theme that is unfolding for me right now, and I sense it may be resonant for you as well. Here's what it is: How you respond to change and challenge now…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Can you see the images in this?
"The more time passes the more the shapes take form-creepy as heck, this one-let your eyes adjust"
6 hours ago
More…