2 Manik, 10 Zac, 13 Caban

Dratzo! A slowed but steady pace is now in effect. Processes continue that put security over delivery. Those who represent the old cabal are fighting hard, and producing a series of worrisome protracted delays. It is a strategy that is returning our allies to a more cautious attitude. We are reminded of how well the dark likes complexity. It is the last stand of these dark ones and the last means of further delaying our strategy. Yet part of a new timetable is shortly to meet with success. A number of old items currently require our attention. All of the other pathways are to be reopened. The dark minions are finally to be arrested, their activities revealed and a prosperous reality unveiled. Until then, we need to ask you to be patient. Your grand reward is close to fruition. Those who have been in power for so long are shortly to be vanquished. Although our progress has been slow it is nevertheless succeeding. This corrupt and tyrannical, illegal governance is being squeezed out. A new time is nearly here!

A wondrous scenario is readying a new global financial system. It is something that is truly worth its present and surreptitious nature. Continuing the current operation in such a peculiar way assures its overall success. At present, we are awaiting a number of key steps that still need to be announced. Once these tasks are finished, we are to finally terminate the Federal Reserve Bank. This one major step legitimizes the new gold-backed global monetary system! With this behind us, a series of bold moves can support the distribution of the new Treasury-supported currencies. The new currency alone is to end the present power of fiat monies. We are looking forward to the steps that are to lead to this most welcome and required process. It can then most easily create the conditions for delivery. This in turn permits us to spread a worldwide prosperity. It also permits us to carry out a number of important clauses in last year's Paris treaty.

There is currently a struggle between the last remnants of the dark minions and those who represent the forces of the Light. This is mainly about your freedom and those who somehow wish to keep this new reality in an odd sense of flux. This struggle exists only because the forces of the Light still doubt its prophesied destiny. When this lingering doubt is at last dispatched, the Light's triumph is assured. This operation commenced as a sort of "pie in the sky" operation. Its success is something like that of a Hollywood story. In other words, the allies of the Light do not yet own their power. What we wish is that the various elements of the Light acknowledge its amazing power. This surface world can still not believe what has occurred. You are the ones who against all odds produced a truly great win. Use this newly acquired power to accept who you are. Be brave and wise. Let all know that you understand what is occurring across this grand globe!

We now have the beginnings of a new power structure, one that is to create a de jure Republic and out of this new arrangement, NESARA. Be proud so you can bring all of this out. The dark is destined for the dustbin of history. The old realm is actually finished and a new and wondrous understanding of this reality is occurring. It is not easy to let go of the uneasy and fearful past, but inside you is the way to a new world. Let it BE and come together in the ever-spreading brightness of this new Light and Love. The old dark ways are gone. Take this power by the hand and allow it to be. You have dispatched the old tyranny. Be smart about it all. Follow the wise edicts of the Masters. Rise up and be free! You are the ones who have suffered in silence and were afraid to acknowledge your power. Set this aside and act like you won. Be true to this and do those deeds that prove the wondrous extent of your power. It is the time for mass arrests and the formal proclaiming of the NESARA Republic! Rise up and be sovereign, prosperous and free!

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! This time is especially relevant for setting up the various blessed elements for the global RV to happen. It is a sacred task for all to come together and use our various visions to ensure that the most fabulous set of beliefs happen. We deeply require events to manifest, to prove the sanctity of our joint efforts. Long ago, we came together and promised each other that our mutual beliefs were indeed real. We now need to prove this to each other. This realm has already shown the power that we jointly possess. Next, we need to continue so the global RV can happen. In this process of hope and joy, we can engender the collective boldness that is to swiftly bring in this divine era. This is thus the correct right time to end all our suppositions and manifest this new sacred reality.

Thus, it is vitally important that we use our positive visions to forge a reality that finally permits many global events to happen. Take time to bring forth joy and thereby allow us all to experience prosperity, sovereignty and other things. Let us together transform this reality. This is a time meant for miracles and visions. The dark has been targeted. It now needs to be eliminated. This world can no longer continue in its current state. Rather, it is the moment for your true liberation. This globe is bracing for a revolt of unprecedented proportions. It cannot be asked by the lame to secure the rewards of the blind. Come together my Children! Demand that those who are defeated act as such. Give out the promises of Heaven. Realize in your heart what you really are and come together to receive this holy blessing.

As previously stated, this is a time for divine action, one that is capable of transforming this surface realm and providing a divine blueprint for the kind of alterations that put tyranny to bed. Gaia understands what is happening and dearly wishes to support a quiet revolution that raises humanity to its potential. Humanity has reached a point where the heinous ways of the cabal are known to all and the cabal is defeated. It is in this Light that Love needs to soar and its victorious postures properly rewarded. This age is about creating the steps just before disclosure and altering Gaia's mindset forever. Humanity needs to be aware of where it is now and exactly where it is now heading. We bless this and ready you for what is to be your magnificent fate. Ahead of you is a series of events that are to permit you to again live among your spiritual and space families.

Today, we have carried on with our weekly global report. You are on the verge of a new time for humanity, to forge an opportunity to experience what you have long dreamed of and at last be free of the debt that you have inherited. Know, dear Ones, that the countless supply and never-ending prosperity of Heaven are indeed yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Heres a truth there are no answers, only learning we are here everyone is learning, we learn here then eventually go on somewhere else to learn more... the faster we learn this the better the faster we get to learn more.  

There are no right or wrong answers just learning noone has the answer, im so bored of people saying i have the answer, why no sir or mam you dont, that person dont that one dont i dont you dont that being dont they, us, them no matter where we are from or they are from are all learning noone has the answer.

So, its best to quit thinking theres a cut and dry answer take solace in knowing we truly know nothing enjoy the ride and learn as much as we can for as long as we can, we just gain knowledge but never the answer...

Breathe in breathe out we are all in this togther all trying to figure it out enjoy knowing not the answer but knowing the ride is worth it enjoy the human experience while you can, that is why we are here with amnesia to enjoy this miraculous human experience of not knowing the answer but of learning the heart...

• Ooooooohh.. do I detect a little anger comming from you, Goldenballs? .. hmm, you need to work on that one. I recommend you meditate, find a quiet place where you won't be disturbed and remember to breath. Get that anger out of your system brother....

Besides that, you're way off base, I seem to be the only one in this thread who IS paying attention, by trying to engage in a rational discussion with you. (alas, to little avail). You on the other hand are the one who is not paying attention, because despite several attempts I have made asking you in various other posts to provide the origin of your information, you continue to dodge the question or post unrelated videos of TV shows or pictures of clouds as your response. Thats not the answer I am looking for from you, either is "Go Within". Telling someone to go within is all very well and fine and true, but it's a bog standard comment in spiritual circles, it's also the most basic piece of advice but it still dosen't answer the question. If someone asked you to give them directions to the nearest drive thru McDonalds, would you tell them to "go within" because all the burgers they need are already in their conciousness? Sometimes we need to just be practical and less airy-fairy, more down to earth and less in the clouds. If someone asked you where McDonalds is, you would say: "sure, it's just down the road". The same thing applies when someone asks you where you get your dates from, unless they came from "within" you, in which case, you're on your own there, buddy! You may consider actually respecting the question I asked you several times, which is to provide the source material where you get you dates / information from... you still haven't done that, despite the numerous times I have asked you, so.. pay attention! Jeez louise, how many times does someone have to ask you?

If someone asks you to provide the source material for you claims of certain events on certain dates, then it would be more wise on your behalf by respect them by providing it.. so far, you haven't. If someone asked me to show them original material, I would oblige them, I wouldn't cut around the question. Anyway, I couldn't care less, you can't back up your claims, and your dates are always changing anyway.. (as has been noted several times by several members) therefore it looks as though you are making it up (these dates that you refer to) because you continue to avoid the question of where you get them from.. so find someone else to peddle your wares with, I'm done asking you in a reasonable way when you continue to ignore / avoid and dodge the question, anyone else would have given up on you ages ago. By the way, there is a way to communicate with the community in this website, other than just leaving boastful claims here and there and then not interacting with those who are actually interested in what you are sharing. What's the point in being here if you don't want to get involved in a discussion, especially if you are sharing insights that you want others to take an interest in, and then ignore the occasional question when someone asks you? That's a sure fire way for others to want to.... ignore you! It would benifit you greatly to check your own "frequency", and consider others who may wish to actually discuss certain topics with you, before you loose them by not paying attention to their queries, after all, we are all here to "share" with one another, unless the God Frequency you wish to express includes ignoring the queries of others while you're sitting on a pedistal making boastful claims which are thusfar hollow. Each to their own. Wait a second, why am I even bothered trying to discuss this subject with you??..?

Only one thing left for me to do..... disengage!

I'm outta here........ hasta la vista, baby!

architecture los angeles harrison ford blade runner cybeunk
  • Goldenballs, I'm only interested in this subject in a half arsed kind of way, in other words, I really couldn't care less, I'd rather put my attention on other things but I'm here now so you may aswell involve yourself while you have my attention.. before I get bored and .. wander out of the thread.....

If frequency dosen't care about anyones opinion, then I shouldn't care about yours.. can you just provide the source material, the origin of your information, theres no point in you taking snippets from things you've read and mixing them into your own dialog, i.e. all these dates you keep rambling on about for example, I would like to see where you get your dates from, personally I get mine from the supermarket.

By the way, the last time I asked you to provide the source material, you posted a video of a low budget action TV series.. on another occasion, I asked you where you attain your info and you responded by posting photos of clouds. I keep givng you the benifit of the doubt and what I get in return is outakes and bloopers from the film One flew over the Cuckoo's nest!

christopher lloyd realization one flew over the cuckoos nest sudden realization epiphany

• Dratzo, Goldenballs!

"The End of Oil and man made religions - Feb 26 - May 15, 2017"

So now it's the end of Oil aswell, is it? Have you lost your marbles, brother? Remember when you wrote this: "Imagine what happens when religion cease to exists on february 2017."

Basically, Goldenballs, what you are actually saying here is that the Pope will be unemployed by next wednesday!
    jesus
    • Image result for folding cross gif

Okay, so is it fair to say that I can walk into a church on sunday, (this sunday) and I can tell the Priest that Goldenballs in Ashtar Command told me that all organised Religion is finnished? Basically what you are saying here is that the last drops of all religious conditioning in the world are being squeezed out of the rag and that by May 15th, the rag will be squeezed dry, and all those who practice religion will suddenly be liberated from religious conditioning on or before May 15th? 

Going by the information you have presented here, there will not be one single brain washed person attending mass or preying to Mecca or nodding to the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem on May 16th, there will be no parish priests with nicotine stained fingers and yellow teeth telling people in confesionals to recite the lords prayer ten times to atone for their sins, there will be no Nuns with dirty habits who hide their well used vibrators under their bed, no more randy Vicars, no more confirmations, no first holy communions, no Bar Mitzvahs, no Jewish weddings, no Hindasm, no Judasim, no Buddhism, no Christianity, no Islam, no Baha'i, no Sikhism, no African traditional religion, no Chinese traditional religion, no Vishnu, no Brahma, no Shiva and or Shakti, no Our Fathers, No Hail Marys, no Act of Contritions, no confessions, no Father McKenzies writing the words of a sermon that no one will hear because no one comes near, no queue in the church for communion wafers, no need to put a penny in the old man's hat outside the church door on a rainy sunday morning because nobody will be there, (someone better tell the old man), there will no more rosery beads needed, no more Holy Bibles for sale, no more Koran, no metropolitan diocese or archdiocese, no more hypnotized sheeple stuck in religious conditioning, no more preying to the holy ghost while they suck their host, no need to read who's dead in the Irish post, no need to give away the cash they can't afford on bended knees while preying to the lord, no more listening to a lier on the alter, no more preying to a badly chipped statue of Jesus Christ hanging off a cross, no need to kiss the crucifix before bed, no need to light penny candles or bless themselves in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, no religion at all.

So what happens to the Vatican? What will happen to the Pope and all of the cardinals, archbishops and other so called ordained ministers come May 15th? What becomes of all the Gold hidden in the Vaticans vaults? Wiil I hear old ladies in churches singing the words "that's me in the corner, that's me in the spot light, losing my religion" as the rock band REM get's a huge boost in royalties this comming summer and laugh all the way to the bank? Well Goldenballs, all of this remains to be seen. I shall be keeping a close eye on the demise of third dimensional religion, begining (as you say) this sunday. If (per chance) all organised religion, the Pope and 3D religious humaniod robots still exist on or after May 15th, then you Goldenballs shall be sent to stand on the naughty step for spreading misinformation, whereby you will be required to write "Goldenballs is a naughty boy" five hundred times on the blackboard until further notice. Court adjourned.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
15 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
16 hours ago
More…