UFO's MAKING A CROP CIRCLE....PLEASE USE YOUR DISERNMENT TO DECIDE IF YOU THINK THEY ARE GENUINE VIDEO's AS SOME MAYBE BE FAKES ....what do you think?

PLEASE ALSO CHECK OUT BLOG BY DRELX OMEGA AS HE A GROUND CREW MEMBER OF THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT AND HE WILL ENLIGHTEN US ON FORMATION OR CROP CIRCLES...click on http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/crop-circles-explained-and

 

CROP CIRCLES

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

    • Wowzer, my head is spinning with this video....totally awe inspiring.  Mere humans could not have made these I don't believe it for a minute.....Wish I knew the answer to the mystery, but wondering is part of the plan I am sure....
  • LATEST CROP CIRCLE JULY 2011 ( THE EVENT THAT WILL CHANGE OUR LIVES )

     


  • PLEASE ALSO CHECK OUT BLOG BY DRELX OMEGA AS HE IS A GROUND CREW MEMBER OF THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT AND HE WILL ENLIGHTEN US ON FORMATION OF CROP CIRCLES...Please click on http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/crop-circles-explai...

    and watch the video below

              
  • Very rarely, I'll have a lucid dream - when that happens, I always fly, it's the best feeling imaginable!

     

    I will probably have to wait until next summer to make the trip, but I'll let you know how it goes :D x

  • Hi Reikara,

    Yes I know what you mean...the great majority of fakes are just bored university students having a bit of a laugh...nothing like black ops, or 911...

    In England we had a couple of weirdos called Doug & Dave, back in the 1980s, who made a career of producing crop circles with planks of wood and string...lol

    The method I described, using microwave beam, causes the stalks of the cereal crop to wilt and then swirl into stunning patterns...a distinct signature, that allows open-minded investigators to compare to crudely trampled crop...

    Cheers, Drekx

  • Sounds awesome :) I really want to travel to Wiltshere at some point, as a kind of crop circle / stonehenge / layline pilgrimage, if you will.

     

      I'm lucky, I have extremely vivid dreams every night, most of which I remember in great detail! x

  • The pattern is genuine and of ET origins.....but these displays of "how they are made" are fakes...which create confusion in people,,,

    They ships do not come down so close to the field...they fire microwave beams from high up in geo-synchronous orbit, wih laser accuracy...

    NOT AS DEPICTED IN THESE FAKES...

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/03/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply Dear Ground Crew;I am Mira sending you love from the Pleiadian High Council and the Earth Council. We are with you as we assist you with your ascension.This is to confirm we are in a powerful…
4 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Hello Beautiful Soul!October arrives as a sacred stargate of cosmic initiation, ushering in an accelerated timeline unlike any other gateway we have traversed this year. Following the deep, sovereign alchemy of September’s emotional purging, we now…
16 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a blog post
The story starts out as a melodrama, but soon enough turns into a curious romp.It's one of the stories from my up- coming book 'More Martian Concerns'.https://martianconcerns2070.blogspot.com/2026/10/weapon-makers.html  
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"The Lemurians named here, as "old ones," were the Labīru ištēn 𒆷 𒁉𒊒𒅖𒋼𒂗..On Earth before the Anunnaki.

The Akkadian tablet that describes those who came to Earth, before the Anunnaki arrived. Stating that; "they came from beyond the stars, in a…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"The Lemurians named here, as "old ones," were the Labīru ištēn 𒆷 𒁉𒊒𒅖𒋼𒂗..On Earth before the Anunnaki.

The Akkadian tablet that describes those who came to Earth, before the Anunnaki arrived. Stating that; "they came from beyond the stars, in a…"
14 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a blog post
New camera and I'm still getting used to the controls;
15 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"New camera and I'm getting used to the controls;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwnMr3PTw8s&feature=youtu.be"
15 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/01/2026 by EraOfLight — 7 Comments ↓ Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!Much of what is unfolding now is designed to confuse, distract, and pull attention away from deeper truths.…
yesterday
More…