Replies

• Man, if they flew like that while I was on there I would vomit.

• If Nasa in anyway has upset Extraterrestrials on the Moon ...I HOPE THEY ARE COMING TO DESTROY NASA BASE AS IT IS FULL OF LIARS AND CHEATS WHO HIDE THE TRUTH.

In one earlier video Nasa were told to clear out and don't come back to the Moon as they were carrying weapons....it is probably true.

• They are coming from the Moon...run for it ......joking

captain-kirk-vs-gorn.jpg

• Secret Space Theatre Present's 100% Proof Alien Civilizations Exist On The Moon In Colour. This Is An Update Video And Replaces Nasa Apollo Anomalies Video. I have managed to circle 99% of anomalies that I have found within These Images. However, looking at the video over and over again I have since spotted many more anomalies that I have missed, so I hope you manage to spot them. All I can say is, these anomalies found in these images are either Alien Civilizations or our own people. If they are our own, then how the hell did they build all these massive structures since the 1940's??
    All Images Presented In This Film Are From The Apollo Space Missions And Can Be Found In The Nasa Archives. The original Apollo Mission Moon Images Shot By The Astronauts Appear Black & White And Show No Detail. This Is How Nasa Have Presented These Images To The General Public For The Past 40 Years.

So, What I Have Done Is, Enhanced These Images Using Video Enhancing Techniques And Computer Software And Have Brought These Images To Life To Reveal The True Moon Surface.

More Colour Moon Video's From Secret Industries Space Theatre:
    Watch Video One: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w75zsCrcdB0
    Watch Video Two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Zv0ormAP8

My Channel And Subscribe!

Equipment I Use For Filming UFO's And Satellites:
    Yukon Ranger Night Vision Monocular
    Pioneer Dvr Dvd Player/Recorder
    Toshiba Lcd Monitor
    Power Director For Video Processing

Visit: http://www.ufonv.com

namaste

• video message

I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface.

He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artefacts and facility's.

Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth. China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality, if these images and future ones are verified genuine then NASA should be investigated for fraud and treason. China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, lets hope this is the beginning of a new era.

"The narration by Karl Wolf has nothing to do with the images in this video. I included the narration by Karl Wolf merely to help the viewer realise that the cover-up by NASA concerning Alien structures on the Moon has been going on for decades".

UPDATE: Please compare moon image with the image URL below, does this prove the image I posted is a fake, disinfo, or is it proof that NASA has indeed airbrushed important structures out of its published photographs of the lunar surface, and possibly leaked this picture claiming it to be from the Chang'e-2 Orbiter in an effort to cast doubt and suspicion on any further images that are pending release. I was sent a further four highly detailed images of structures on various parts of the moon, if I can verify their authenticity I will post on my facebook page. All we can be sure of at this point is that the Image is not from the Chang'e-2 Orbiter, it does not follow that the image itself is a fake. Stay tuned. http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/lunarorbiter/images/preview/3085_...

Disclaimer: The ADG cannot confirm the authenticity of the information presented, we merely present the information to a wider audience on behalf of the filmmaker, witness, source or author.

namaste

• They are coming to get us ...better hide

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
7 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
8 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
8 hours ago
More…