Hello, fellow friends and awakening souls of Gaia. Surfing this site for the past while as I have been, I have seen, realized and become ok with the fact that we are all individual, we all have our own versions of what we brand as 'truth' and much of the time, we tend to grind up against each other because of this. 

One crucial test for us as an ascending collective of Gaia will be to get together and UNITE, despite the perceived differences we carry. There are those who do not and will not resonate with the messages given by the Galactic Federation, until the landings are performed. There are those who do read, follow and absorb the communications given by the Galactic Federation and by many other extraterrestrial and ascended beings. 

What we need to do at this time is to recognize this reality and honor the choices of those who perceive a reality that is just a little bit different than yours. Individual opinions, mindsets and heart sets will meld together very soon as we all begin to put this into practice and feel the resulting collective ascension. 

Here at Ashtar Command, we have a wonderful opportunity to begin putting this practice into play. There are so many of us here, all with our own different opinions and feelings in relation to ascension. Why do we not all start treating each other with Love and respect, no matter the differences in our opinions? 

Hatefulness, sarcasm, rudeness; these are all actions based in only the logical thinking mind and I say that now is the time to diminish completely, the influence of such actions by coming together and treating all those around us, no matter their differences in opinion, with the same Love and respect that we all deserve to be treated with. 

I'm going to post the link to this blog any time I see somebody being rude and hateful on this site; not to promote my own writings or ego but to direct such souls here in an attempt to have them join us in being kind, nice and respectful to each other.

I would strongly recommend you do the same, either that or you can post the link to a similar article of this nature that is encouraging us to come together and treat ourselves and each other with respect. This is not about an ego high for me, it is simply a project of treating each other with Love and reminding all to treat each other with Love, that I hope many more will be on board with. 

To treat others with respect and dignity is not to censor oneself, as we all have the ability to bring forth our opinions in a respectful manner and beyond this, we are all adults here.

There is no need to bicker like children anymore!! :) 

Much Love :) 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gee, Wes,
    I think you are speaking about CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS...
    Your post is really
    Christ speaking to us.
  • we joined astar aweek ago and we have been on every day at different times and checked out different discussions and on every one theres a smart remark or a not so nice reply or negative words

we would love to see beautiful words all the time and positive feed back thats why we joined to merge with like minded people and chat and discuss about what is happening at this time for every one on this planet NO MATTER WHAT OR WHO THEY ARE AS LONG AS ITS COME FROM LOVE

LOVE LOVE LOVE THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT THE KEY TO ALL IS LOVE

• Bonnie B and anyone else! you are more than welcome my dear to join our group." Sharing positive vibes" where we collectively do not allow negativity in our group, it is a sanctuary for all those who wish to participate in positive consultation, share ideas/ positive quotes/music/ advice etc. 

Lots of love.

• If I am welcomed, I'll join this group. Maybe we can neutralize and balance the low struggling vibes, and get us out of duality, that is making its last attempt to keep us down.

Am I invited?

• Oh yes darling, you are lovingly welcomed to join in. :D Lots of love. 

• I agree completely with you. If we in this group can't do it, there's no hope for the New World.

Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish, Adonai Tsevayoth !!!

Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh.

• Absolutely beautiful message brother.

This is what the GFL asked of us some time ago. I  love that this is almost a reaction to another rather negative post on this site And as I was reading that and its comments I felt my frustration and saw yours.

What a wonderful way for the highest good of all to finally surface within us all.

• Greetings All,

Yes what an excellent idea. Personally i read most messages but hardly post anything because i cant be doing with verbal and energetic negativity. I  feel it as soon as i click onto the site, without having to read a post. 

Lets hope this is the beginning of a better way of  loving communication and co-operation between all in regards to individuals posts etc. As they say it takes all sorts to make a world, we are the all sorts and together we will make the world we all can live in.

Any how will go now, having a hard time keeping my thoughts on one thing at the mo.

Be blessed all,

Much love, have a great day,

Adonai,

In Lak'ech Ala K'in :-)

• i am with you 100% Adonai. 

Lots of Love 

• Temet Nosce 247 Ashtar Massive!... We all have our 'roles' to play as the shadows of duality continue to fade... nonetheless, as biophysical extensions of the Gaian Mind, we face the Shift of the Ages as 'One'. Keep up the good works Wes. 

Don Miguel Ruiz ~The Four Agreements:

1. Be Impeccable with your Word

Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love.

2. Don’t Take Anything Personally

Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

3. Don’t Make Assumptions

Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

4. Always Do Your Best

Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.

~WeAreWhatWeAre555

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Drexk and Movella-I'd like to know about this 'Strangely, just a few hours before the collision, Baltimore Fire Department Chief James Wallace said that local authorities had detected the presence of vehicles in the water using sonar technology.'…"
7 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
“Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama03/28/2024 // S.D. Wells // 520 Views Tags: apocalypse, big government, chaos, China, Collapse, communism, communist China,…
16 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
49 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
1 hour ago
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
2 hours ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
3 hours ago
More…