This astrology analysis concerns August 2016. Three important astrology events are covered that may define major conflict between the general masses and government in some way. This is especially true regarding internationally-related conflict that is philosophical-based conflict, especially religious-based, politically-based, and / or legal-based conflict.

This is due to Saturn ("authorities, government") going direct over the Star of Antares ("Watcher of the West," "Archangel Oriel") in mid August. This is followed a few days later with a Conjunction of Mars and Saturn in the sign of Sagittarius (and both over the Star of Antares), and then finally followed up in late August 2016 with this Mars Conjunction Saturn placement forming a hard Square to Neptune in Pisces.

Sagittarius is associated with "foreign implications and influences or long-distance places," as well as "the law and philosophy." And yes, philosophy can define politics and religion, of which both are under heavy dispute at this time (and some of these political and religious based disputes have become violent recently).

Neptune rules Pisces, and Neptune is currently in this sign for August 2016. Pisces is associated with "high level beliefs and desire to serve," as well as "fraud and deception." I agree with Robert Hand that Neptune in Pisces strongly represents the Hindu Goddess Maya, who represents deception (but also (in my opinion) the enlightenment that comes with learning these lessons of deception from Maya).

The Conjunction of Mars and Saturn is a known combination of "ancient enemies." Any seasoned astrologer will tell you this since a combination of Mars and Saturn will usually feature this pair "in heated argument with each other before coming to some sort of resolution."

Event 1: Saturn Conjunction Star of Antares (less than 1/2 degree during the entire month of August 2016)

8110992467?profile=originalThe star of Antares is one of the four Royal Stars of Persia (and the other three are the stars of Regulus, Fomalhaut, and Aldebaran). Antares is also called "The Watcher of the West, The Heart of the Scorpion, and Archangel Oriel." Vivien Robson wrote that Antares is associated with "malevolence, destructiveness, liberality, broad-mindedness, evil presages, and danger of fatality."

Ptolemy classified Antares as a Mars-Jupiter combination, and there is a strong association of Antares with success in war and success in areas of dispute that lead to war (especially religious-based or similar philosophical-based disputes). Winston Churchill had Sun Conjunction Antares, and Ayatollah Khomeini had Jupiter Conjunction Antares.

Antares Conjunction Ascendant was featured in the horoscopes of Mohandas Gandhi and Nazi Minister of Defense Kurt von Schleicher. Both of these men had similar philosophical disputes with important authorities, and both were assassinated after achieving much against such authority figures.

Helen Keller had Antares Rising also, and she incurred a similar incredible life challenge that she managed to work with and utilize in a broad-minded way to help her fellow humans (she co-founded the U.S. based American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)).

Antares and Terrorism

Antares is strongly associated with terrorism, and this makes sense since terrorism is a result of philosophical dispute with authorities (and with "war" as the interpreted way to solve such dispute). Hence, this Saturn Conjunction Antares (and Squaring Neptune at the same time) may define an act(s) of terrorism; the Square aspect with Neptune may define a "false-flag" act of terror since Neptune rules deception (and remember George Carlin's Rule #1: "I don't believe anything the government tells me. NOTHING!! ZERO!!")

Here are some dates to consider:

October 23, 1983: Beirut bombing kills 307 people (Jupiter and Uranus in Conjunction with Antares).

July 18, 1994: Buenos Aries Jewish Community Center bombing kills 85 people (T-square of Mars Opposition Antares with Saturn and Venus forming squares to Antares).

November 26, 2008: Numerous terrorist attacks in India kill 166 people (Mars Conjunction Antares).

May 21, 2012: Terrorist bombing in Yemen killed 101 people (T-square with Moon Opposition Antares, Mars Square Antares, and Chiron Square Antares).

July 23, 2012: Terrorist bombing in Iraq killed 116 people (Jupiter Opposition Antares and Chiron Square Antares).

April 18 and 20 of 2015: two separate Iraq terrorist attacks featured 58 people killed (18th), and a terrorist attack in Afghanistan featured 33 people killed (20th). This terrorist spree featured Neptune Square Antares with Venus Opposition Antares.

Month of June 2015: Neptune goes retrograde and forms a very hot Square with Antares, and numerous terrorist attacks took place that month. Iraq featured 41 people killed, Tunisia featured 28 people killed, Kuwait featured 27 people killed, and Somalia featured 30 people killed.

April 19, 2016: 64 people killed in terrorist attack in Afghanistan (Mars Conjunction Antares with Neptune Square Antares).

The involvement of Antares during the month of August 2016 defines probable terrorist or false-flag violent conflict involving three areas: (1) government and authority (Saturn), (2) the working class, military, or open displays of ego-based issues (Mars), and (3) organized religion (or similar organizations with philosophical ideas and beliefs), as well as large-scale disappointments, fraud, or deception (Neptune).

Event 2: Mars Conjunction Saturn (with both in Conjunction with the Star of Antares)

8110992493?profile=original

Mars joins this Saturn placement over Antares on August 24, 2016. Mars Conjunction Saturn (and both in Conjunction with Antares) strongly implies potential for  "disputes with government authorities, military disputes, earthquakes, accidents, work-stoppages, and labor disputes."

Event 3: Mars Conjunction Saturn (and both in Conjunction with Antares) Forming A Square With Neptune

8110992854?profile=original

The T-Square that is forming with Neptune and the North Node may add a flavor of "deception and fraud" with this potentially violent Conjunction of Mars and Saturn. This may define a possible false flag or deceptive acts of violence by those government authorities in the over-priced suits who claim to be God. Otherwise it may indicate possible disputes involving "fraud, deception, organizations of a philosophical basis (i.e. organized religion or  organizations based on an ideology), or important disappointments of a large scale."

Conclusion

August 2016 may go down as a month of much conflict (and possible deception or fraud with such conflict) that is philosophically-based and with authority figures. These conflicts may also have possible international implications.

Conflicts involving politics and religion are also probable with these astrology events in August. Earth-based accidents (i.e. earthquakes and similar acts of nature that create major accidents) are also a possibility due to Saturn representing land mass or concrete and Mars ruling action.

Acts of terrorism may also be added to the list for potential issues in August. This is due to the strong correlation of the star of Antares with terrorism.

In summary, August 2016 will be an important month to watch and observe in lieu of the three astrology events described.

Pray for peace. August 2016 could get hairy. My psychic sense feels something intense is about to happen before this year closes out.

Thanks for reading.

Love to all,

Malcolm 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As always, thanks for your work, Malcolm.

• Thanks for reading Darkstar. The second half of August (going into early September) is going to be intense!!!! 

8116102472?profile=original

• I think that it's getting intense ALREADY.

• DARKSTAR: you aint seen nothing yet. I took care of a patient last night who is a professional psychic (and he is also giving up intoxicants, like myself) and he thinks something major and very violent is going to hit the planet sometime in early September of this year. I'm still going with late August, but God works in mysterious ways.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The pop Simpsons Predicated on Ghh
12 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
16 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
6 hours ago
More…