SaLuSa ~ 19-December-2012

531d15b26a7276f3d322125a0d345b88_823072.png?1355918984You are receiving many different opinions as to the significance of the 21st. December alignment. One thing is certain however, you will all experience the frequency change to a greater or lesser degree. It cannot pass without affecting you, but those who are anticipating it and taking part in it will have the greater awareness. The long term affects will show that many changes took place, but that it took time for these to surface. What should be evident is that the mass human consciousness received a great boost of energy, resulting in an expanded vision of the future. Also, that with it has come the realization that creation is the result of your projections, of your desires and intentions. With more Light than ever before having been grounded upon Earth, you need to be positive and careful where you focus your thoughts.

You will soon experience an heightened awareness by noting changes around you. They may be subtle but there will be a sense of relief and a happier mood of expression, with more people than usual. It will also be apparent by a more outgoing approach to life, and friendliness, and notice that a new calmness exists, and less stressful situations encountered. In other words a new peace has settled upon Earth, that will bring an end to chaos, conflict and wars. You have set the stage and we will help you achieve your dreams, as so much needs changing to bring you into the New Age. You are now at the beginning of a wonderful time of satisfaction and happiness.

We know that you will be focusing upon how you should prepare for what is coming, and you know that it is beneficial to be settled in your mind, and on the day if possible find a place where you can be in peace and completely relax. The energies will peak at 11.11am but continue afterwards and you may register these for quite some time. Again as with 12.12. your immediate impression is likely to be your most powerful, but take note of your changes in the days following. All told it would be surprising if you felt nothing at all, but that could arise from being unable to determine what is normal, or the result of the alignment. Do not doubt your feelings as you are far more sensitive to changes than you give yourself credit for.

Dear Ones, these end times are what you have been waiting for, and they will not disappoint you. Knowing that duality is at an end will lift you into another dimension, and enable you to cast away your links to the lower vibrations. You will move from lives of uncertainty, problems and stress, to one of great happiness and a joyous future of peace and contentment. It cannot be held back, and those who were part of the Illuminati will no longer have any power to do so, or influence the outcome.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and will be watching your progress very intently. We want you to have your experiences without any further influence from us for the time being. The Galactic Federation are so pleased with your victory for the Light, and wish you every enjoyment in the immediate days.

Thank you SaLuSa

Mike Quinsey.

8110499475?profile=original

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/mike_quinsey/channeled%20messages/December%202012/salusa__19december2012.htm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I thought we were supposed to have unquestionable disclosure before the 21st? Not that it's Friday yet but "they" have been rather quiet about it lately.
  • As always, we each see only what we are looking for.

• I'm looking, for everything Sheldon boldly promised ---. as always -- where is it.?????

“where’s” the Beef. “”””  Mass -landing’s, fly over’s, Arrests, NESARA, 3DD, Light Chamber’s,, Millions of clocked ship’s , planet X. on and on and on.   As always what are you looking for.     I’m looking for an end to this constant promises of thin air he keeps breathing, at us all the time.  And then nothing. Week after week  “A”   where’s the beef????

• Just as mentioned before this is not a sheldon update, not sure if maybe you are assuming it is sheldon in disguise or just tying what sheldon said to a different medium. I respect your opinion but I shall always apply my own. thanks and have a nice day..

• When you say i believe in God -- what one church do you go to and listen to the pulpit. its all the same---- my god said this----- and your god said that. this whole ET, PAO, federation, federation of planets of light is one religion many pulpit's started from a screen play Susan Nidle began years ago and any one including Mike Quincey is a member. ground crews, commanders, MG, Salusa, sprang up around the same time as all the other's, before that there was a hand full of chandlers‘, palm readers, Tara cards and crystal balls.

and its still growing by leaps and bounds, i guess people are just afraid of looking inside them selves’ and seeing exactly who they are. Pure spirit incarnated in human form. its the form everyone is getting stuck on , from all these other out side form telling them what form is right and to believe in.

• "Duality ends", ROFL! Come on, duality ends when you join Prime Creator, not when you enter 4th density.
    He should say there will be FAR more harmony, not "duality ends", that's the biggest con ever, not the whole truth at all.

Misleading people like that. The entire purpose of Creation is to experience duality/polarity and to work back towards oneness - not to escape from it as soon as you can.

• I feel like this message is different compared to the others. A different energy, i dont know..

• Its been down sized, all the carrots of anticipation in sitting on the edge of the seat waiting for NESARA, Mass arrests, Mass Landing’s, Mass Fly over’s, or talk of 3DD, DNA changing light chamber’s or re-education mind melds.

All this and more has ran its course, and now no time for any of this to take place, so ends the screen play of Susan Nidle, that fed the updates for so many years.  And now begins the back peddling, and reorganization as the Mayan clock resets itself.  1/1/1, and on 01/02/01 allot of people will be upset and confused as to why they followed all these updates and anticipation’s  with no results except a hollow sense of love and light.

All the carrots are gone, and life moves forward as it normally dose one minuet moment at a time and everyone go’s back to being responsible to there family, jobs, and self.

And following our own dreams, instead a young girls dreams of going to the star’s are put back into her lap.

What ever Sheldan and Susan Nidle cook up for the new calendar will be interesting, what the new carrot’s will look like or if they will be as big. 

Yes this message is much different, what will it lead into is the question.  As this one was only love and light with the feeling of forgiveness.         

• John, your smug, 'Holier than thou' responses have become as predictable as what you 'perceive' in these messages. For what it's worth, you might consider placing your rants on the right thread... this message is not from Nidle, it's from Mike Quinsey. Of course this won't make a difference to you, as your singleness of purpose to be 'all knowing' will take precedent in these 'Channeled' arenas. As for your petty suggestion for: "everyone to go back to being responsible to there family, jobs, and self." Wake up John! That you actually believe people in Communities like ACC have somehow hinged all of their Spiritual Work, Experience & Wisdom on one date is laughable. Unlike you, who merely came to this site in search of a captive audience to showcase your illustrations... most people here have far more depth & weight than you assume. So stop pretending (given the few months you have been here) that you have any real idea what the thousands of peoples lives on this site are actually about. You don't! I guarantee you would be quite surprised if you left the 'con'fines of your limited perspective. Then again... seeing as your growing narcissism seems to be your primary fuel source... perhaps not. ~InLight555

In the meantime, try not to forget rule #62: Don't take yourself too seriously ;-)

• Permalink Reply by John - Artist 51 seconds ago                Delete

When you say i believe in God -- what one church do you go to and listen to  the pulpit. its all the same---- my god said this----- and your god said that.  this whole ET, PAO, federation, federation of planets of light is one religion  many pulpit's started from a screen play Susan Nidle began years ago and any one  including Mike Quincey is a member. ground crews, commanders, MG, Salusa, sprang  up around the same time as all the other's, before that there was a hand full of  chandlers‘, palm readers, Tara cards and crystal balls.

and its still growing by leaps and bounds, i guess people are just afraid of  looking inside them selves’ and seeing exactly who they are. Pure spirit  incarnated in human form. its the form everyone is getting stuck on , from all  these other out side form telling them what form is right and to believe  in.

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/salusa-19-december-20...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with those two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
2 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
2 hours ago
More…