This must bite the big one for H; 'Pay fo Play" 

Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"

Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"

46.2k Shares

Fox News Channel's Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:

Related VideoMonica Crowley: The Classified Emails Are "Shiny Object" To Distract From Clinton Foundation Corruption

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year. 

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time. 

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature. 

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department. 

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• animals shocked bird surprise surprised

• Steve Pieczenik is a pro military, anti Clinton Trump supporter, who calls himself a "maverick troublemaker" talk about mixed up. He encourages everyone to go out and vote, (which is a meaningless excercise and a waste of time). He considers the Trump family to be a lovely family of entrepreneurs who "offered their services to the Country". Ah yes, Trump juniors (his sons) love to shoot bullets and arrows into beautiful majestic living animals in the African heartland, indeed, they love trophy hunting (killing animals for kicks) which their Daddy (Donald) dosen`t seem to give a shite about. Pieczenik talks about Trump as someone who is "the voice of our discontent in our replublic". What garbage, if only people would look within themselves, they wouldn`t feel the need to look toward another to voice their discontent, indeed, they would find inner harmony as all of the answers they need are already within them. The most hillarious part of that video is at the end, when he says: "Thank you Mr and Mrs America!"...wtf?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lntrwjjOee1qf2sajo1_500.jpg

dc comics wonder woman

• Were is you "high vibrations" Luke?

Ha ha

Just hate for TRUMP - you say:

"He encourages everyone to go out and vote, (which is a meaningless excercise and a waste of time)."

Do you get payed to say this?

• Yes, observing Luke's posts recently I too have noted that he makes the claim for a "higher vibration," while simultaneously bashing dissent, as he perceives it in others...It really seems counter-productive to do this...Moreover, he seems to be turning this belief in "archons," into just another religion...I agree with some of what David Icke says, but will not place him upon a pedestal, like a new Pope figure...Luke spends much time and energy bashing Trump.........We all wonder where the hatred comes from...

Trump is akin to Nigel Farage and does express genuine frustration by the people, who are sick of globalisation...and sick of PC politix from the loony left brigade, backed by Soros, Merkel, Obama, Clinton and the CFR.

• Florida will determine the outcome of the election:

"The US of A HAS NO NATIONAL ELECTION                              

Just admitted on Fox news..... we don't have a national election.. its all in the hands of the state electoral counts.. just thought you would like to know.. This has been the truth for a very very long time. People don't grasp it.

Trump MUST win Florida to win.  You in Florida please vote.. especially if you are voting Trump. "

http://www.abundanthope.net/pages/

The US of A HAS NO NATIONAL ELECTION
    • "Florida will determine the outcome of the election:"

Nope, these people have already determined the outcome of the "selection"!

8116104064?profile=original

• I just heard from a constitutional lawyer bama drones can pardon her or if she's elected she can pardon hersef

• Pet, they way I see it, if she goes down, (and its increasingly likely that she will go down) then they'll all go down, one by one, Rothschild, Rockefeller, the lot of them. And when it happens, the amount of shite that will come to the surface as a result will be on a scale unimaginable. I see all of this as the begining of the end of the cabal.

• 20 trillion in debt-biggest heist of public funds in human history-the fed bureaucracy has to turn on them and the media propaganda machine has to be replaced by the alternative media-reporting the truth about what they have been up to

• apparently the NYC police dept had info on H and her gang through emails etc. that she has used the state dept for pay for play but comey from the fbi wouldn't prosecute-recently the nyc pd said they were going to go public with what they have so comey came out last Friday with more; now they have to say tomorrow or Monday she will be indicted and she's toast

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
6 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
12 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
13 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
13 hours ago
More…