Replies

• B-Fly,  I didn't see Jesus in a vision, but I did see what I understand to be my guardian angel.  It was a figure clothed in a shining white robe on a horse with white cloth on it.  It was absolutely a stunning site.  I didn't understand why I saw this, but it was an amazing experience.  The spiritual beings are real after all.      A time later I was praying and seemed to be "taken" to the crucifixion scene.  I've heard that the malevolent ET's have a "movie/tape""  that they show to people that is a copy of this scene.  I also heard that they have shown this to the presidents (possibly to incite guilt in them for manipulative purposes).. I'm not sure if my vision was the original or not,  but it was a sad scene,  very disturbing.  Maybe someday I will get to see Jesus, who knows.  SuperDave

• So is Jesus black or white? i do often wonder this 

• Does this matter?

• Yeah of course it does... why wouldn't it? its an interesting question 

i think its good to show your true colours. i mean if you have to change your appearance to fit someone's idea of you i don't think that's sending out a pure message. unless he showed himself as his spirit light. maybe?  

• Are you talking about Jesus or God? Because I never heard that Jesus was black... And God is everything so I guess it is light... I think that is what you are referring to... GOD  :)

• No i'm referring to Jesus. there's been talk of him being a black man for many years it's something well known about where i'm from. something down to where he was born. 

Prime Creator in my understanding is just pure powerful loving creative energy with both masculine and feminine aspects.   

God as the god in the bible. says god made humans in his/her imagine . which makes me think that this god they speak of is a ET from maybe an other planet? and also in any other religion for that matter of fact that many of their gods were just different ET's too. :)   

• Sorry, I'm lost... I have no idea if Jesus was black or white, even though I've always seen his image (in paintings) as a white person.   For me PRIME CREATOR=GOD, as you said, energy (consciousness, love), so I don't see the ET origin there. It's true that some ET's have been seen as Gods in ancient civilizations... but that is another story, I Guess! ;) 

• its not really that hard to grasp for most people hunni. 

of course prime creator isn't class as an ET prime creator is the reason for existence . not just that the energy of it creator'd  our universe but many others, some say were in the forth universe so i read not sure if this is true. there's some many things to learn and the more you learn here the more you realize how little you know. 

for whoever messed with our genes though, which i do believe it was ET's i look forward to seeing the evidence one day.     

http://www.google.co.uk/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&amp...

those are pictures/painting of what people believe Jesus may of looked like if he was black. you might find interesting.  

black jesus - Google Search
                • Thanks HUNNI!!! (that's so sweet)

I agree with you that we know very little, and I'm sure that human DNA is a mixture o ET DNA. Some say 6 different races mixed with homosapiens. I've also heard that 60% aprox. of the galactic federation are humanoid. (I hope we know for sure when disclosure finally happens)

OK!!! I start to understand u hunni!!!

As far as if Jesus is blackor white, I will LOVE him anyway! ;)

Hanna, by the way, for your age you must be an indigo or chrystal, aren't you? You are quite spiritual and phylosophical... that's cool! ;) Maybe you are a starseed...

Did you know that the Earth is hollow, with an inner sun? hunni??? 

Much love from Barcelona! 8;P

• Yeah I've read up on the hole hollow stuff. its quite interesting and that's an other thing i look forward to seeing if it exists. i do often wonder if somewhere deep down inside of us if were have came from else where which all this is knowledge is known. we already know its true. but because the way this world brainwashes you from birth we all forget it. but i have also learn't that there is some beings here who pretend to be pure of love and feed you a lot of rubbish so until i see, sense,feel,touch with all my abilities which are all very important i can't allow myself to take it as truth. just keeping a very open-minded to all possibilities. 

The ones who seem to go by the name of the galactic federation of light these days. there's just something that doesn't feel right about them. i mean i don't like how they are changing people. i mean it's like they're striping humans of there humaneness. i feel we have all emotions for a reason. its just working out the best way to use them all with learning to balance them to the best of our abilities to use them for the better good. also i came on here seeking answers, these spiritual people tell you to think outta the box and in my understanding of thinking outta the box isn't just looking at stuff which isn't taught in main stream but look deep into everything and keeping an open-minded to many possibilities and i see people when they first come here do that but then get caught up and without them evening knowing it they have been put in yet an other box. with only thinking one idea and one way forward. and the believe they know the out come of the future which i think is pretty dangerous. then they also tell you not to doubt them because it keeps you in the dark. but if you stop doubting stuff you stop questioning and you stop learning. and the second people stop doubting someone that person has control over them. which i believe everyone should be free and think for themselves. they should be supporting us not controlling us. but the name Galactic federation of light i remember good things about them in my past life before coming here? so it is quite confusing.      

Not sure if i am a star seed, but i do have these memoires of past life's else where not on this planet. and i have a burning desire to help this planet and every living soul on it and help bring peace and stop suffering for all. but I've seen some star seeds turn nasty on me and others for just having a different opinion and it was really up-setting these people call themselves loving spiritual beings but i'm not sure who they think they're kidding but i guess we all do make mistakes? but some seem to be being control by something dark without them knowing it. 

I believe in Aliens as i have met some even in 3d. and close friends and family think i am mad apart from the ones who have witness stuff. i grew up seeing and talking to spirits so i have always been open to different dimensions. and i have had both positive and negative encounters with them. which i think has made me much stronger and wiser. and i no longer fear much. which is great. :)

What about you?, what do you think about it all? and anything you want to share i would love to hear. i think everyone can learn a great deal from everyone in life. as long as there don't end up following an other person onto their path and keep on their own. xXx           

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
41 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
2 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
5 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
5 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
More…