This astrology report will concern eerie similarities between the horoscopes of former U.S. President Richard Nixon and current U.S. President Barack Obama.  Richard Nixon resigned on August 8, 1974, primarily due to the Watergate Scandal and the Articles of Impeachment that was being brought against him.  The current U.S. President Barack Obama (who has several scandals going on that may concern possible Articles of Impeachment) is reportedly facing similar negative public sentiment not only from Republican and Tea Party voters, but his own constituents as well. This is evident with the #3 ranking Democrat in the House of Representatives (Rep. Jim Clyburn, D-S.C.) stating on August 11, 2014 that if the Republicans take the house next election, Obama will be impeached http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jim-clyburn-obama-impeachment )

The primary astrology concerns of both former President Nixon (for 1970 - 1973) and current President Obama (for 2010 - 2015) is the role of the ninth house in their horoscopes and the transit of Saturn across the ninth house and then crossing the Midheaven (labeled "MC" on their charts below, which is "the point in the sky directly above" and is strongly related to "one's reputation or how one is viewed by others"), as Saturn prepares to enter the tenth house of "reputation and career."

The transit of Saturn across the ninth house and then crossing over the MC (and then entering the tenth house) is a very significant event in one's life.  You can either rise to great heights professionally or fall professionally in a big way, and you can really fall hard if you cut corners, break the law, or commit unethical actions against others during Saturn's ninth house transit.  I had my own experience of "falling down" when Saturn crossed my MC many years ago; I was denied a promotion and was later subject to a grievance brought on by another employee who didn't like it when I reported this employee for leaving their post (and this took place two months later after this denial of the promotion described, but I was cleared of all claimed allegations of abuse. Nevertheless, this would be a minor stain in my work record that would affect any other promotion possibilities or opportunities with this business). 

The ninth house is the house of Sagittarius and the house of Jupiter (since Jupiter rules Sagittarius).  Jupiter is known to represent good luck, friendly relations with others, and expansion.  Saturn is often seen as Jupiter's opposite with Saturn representing restrictions, limitations, and intrusion of authorities or a reference to authorities and with grave realities.  A very good way to conceptualize Jupiter is that of fat Santa Claus (who brings us the goodies and the excesses with it (note: Marlon Brando had Jupiter in Sagittarius conjunct his Ascendant, and "his impression onto others" (the Ascendant definition) was one of "good luck" (per acting) and later on obesity ("too much of a good thing")).  As far as conceptualizing Saturn, a good way to conceptualize Saturn is that of skinny Mr. Scrooge (who is disliked by everyone, but nevertheless is important since he teaches us responsibility and grave facts in this reality; he unfortunately does this sometimes by stepping on our toes to remind us).  Both Jupiter and Saturn are important since they provide checks and balances as far as personal growth and expansion goes, be it professionally, spiritually, or physically.

Here is what my notes say about the ninth house:

- "personal philosophy or religion and tolerance towards the religion and philosophy of others.  Status and feelings about personal freedom and changes in status of one's freedom."

AND

-"ecclesiastical and legal professions."

Hence, the ninth house can involve legal matters, as well as define personal feelings on freedom and legal involvement affecting one's freedom.  And with Saturn (a.k.a. "Mr. Scrooge") transiting one's ninth house (which rules the law and one's freedom), there is a possibility of intrusion of the law or legal authorities in ways that may affect one's freedom, as well as affect one's philosophy or good relations with others.  This was very evident with Richard Nixon, and this is starting to appear with Barack Obama.

The Role Of Saturn, The Ninth House, And The Horoscope of Richard Nixon 

Nixon has Saturn in his natal ninth house, and I see this placement with MANY Republicans and conservatives (my sister has this placement as well, and she worked for the Republican party.  And boy, do we get into interesting political debates and arguments!) Likewise, I see Jupiter at home in the ninth house with many Democrats and liberals. 

8110787296?profile=originalRelationship-based Venus rules Nixon's ninth house, and is well-placed.  And Saturn is also non-afflicted in the ninth house.  Hence, Nixon's personal philosophy (ninth house) was one of restricted relationships (Saturn in Venusian sign of Taurus) as well as a philosophy towards favoring limits in what others may define as growth and expansion in areas related to "individual freedom" (i.e. "big government for the people" AND "freedoms of citizens protected by the government").  This ninth house Saturn placement is not a generalization towards everyone  who has this placement (as I believe Ron Paul may have Saturn in the ninth house), but there is an aspect of this placement that can call for favoring limitations on government in ways that can cross over into roles of government protecting its citizens. 

Nixon could have been a great U.S. president had he followed the law, which he evidently didn't with the IRS scandal and the Watergate Scandal.  These were two events that were mainly responsible for forcing Nixon to resign.

Let's look at Nixon's IRS Scandal below:

8110786901?profile=originalThis event was hallmarked by Nixon aide and legal counsel John Ehrlichman looking for dirt in the tax returns of the "enemies" of Richard Nixon.  These people included Senator Edmund Muskie, Senator Ted Kennedy, and Senator Hubert Humphrey. 

Nixon is about to get his Saturn-return while Saturn is transiting in his natal ninth house.  Because Saturn in the ninth can represent legal-intrusions, breaking the law at this time is the last thing you want to do with a Saturn return in the ninth house!!!  Also note that the Pluto transit (in the first house of expression and appearance) is forming a square to Nixon's natal Pluto (in the tenth house of career and reputation).  Transits of Pluto to one's natal position of Pluto bring on crisis via transformation, and the square aspect is a sharp and conflicting aspect.  Again, this is not a good time to break the law, especially if it may affect your tenth house areas of reputation or profession.

Now let's look at the Watergate Hotel break-in below, executed by Nixon's "plumbers:"

8110787063?profile=originalNixon has transiting Mars and the North Node (or South Node, as circled) in his eleventh house of close associates, aspirations, goals, and colleagues. Uranian astrologer Hans Niggemann defined the Mars/N. Node midpoint as  a "concerted action" and a "working community," and this transiting midpoint equals Nixon's natal Neptune ("disappointments, deception, drugs, spirituality, art") in the eleventh house.  Nixons' colleagues would disappoint him big time with their concerted actions that resulted in getting caught trying to illegally place surveillance in the office of Democrat party strategist Larry O'Brien.  Note that O'Brien was a part of the legendary Democrat Party "Irish mafia" consulting team that never lost a U.S. presidential race that they worked on.

The Pluto square Pluto transit (discussed previously) is still in full force and quite strong.  And being that this is a crisis transit, breaking the law this intensely is a very risky and dangerous thing to do while this was going on.  Nixon was just asking for trouble!

Saturn is less than five degrees away from crossing over the MC and is at 12 degrees Gemini 8 minutes (still in the ninth house).  This could (and would) be the potential action that sets up a big fall down with Saturn getting ready to cross the MC.

The "Saturday Night Massacre" took place when U.S. Attorney General Elliott Richardson quit his post for refusing to fire Watergate Scandal Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox, followed by Nixon firing the deputy U.S. Attorney General William Ruckelshaus, who also refused to fire Cox.  Nixon then ordered the firing of Archibald Cox himself and sealed off the office of Cox with six F.B.I. agents at the direction of the White House.  This has all the hallmarks of a totalitarian who is completely out of control with abusing of his designated powers "because he can" (AND DID ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT PRESIDENT OBAMA ONCE STATED AT A TOUR OF MONTICELLO? He stated "that is the thing about being president, I can do whatever I want." Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FgFUOGFpnk and go to 1:11 to hear President Obama say this.  Thomas Jefferson is buried nearby in the video, and was probably spinning in his grave at 500 RPM).

The "Saturday Night Massacre" horoscope (relative to Nixon's horoscope) is below:

8110787269?profile=originalNixon's natal placed Neptune is in his eleventh house, and astrologer Jayj Jacobs defined this placement as "potential for deception and disappointment by one's friends and associates" (his favorite example was his father's horoscope of Jesus, which had Neptune in the eleventh house as well).  Transiting Uranus ("surprises, shocks") is in the second house ("financial resources") and is forming a hard and sharp conflicting square to Nixon's Neptune in the eleventh. This is a "shocking and surprising" (Uranus) conflict (Square) that involves a "disappointment and deception by one's associates" (Neptune in the eleventh house) and may involve "shocking use of funds" (Uranus in the second house; Nixon authorized the F.B.I. to do his dirty work for him under executive order).

The transiting Moon ("women. family, those close to you who are like 'family' ") is in Nixon's twelfth house (which is the house of Neptune, and hence "disappointments and deception"), and is forming  a square ("conflict") with Saturn ("restrictions") in Nixon's ninth house ("legal matters").  This interprets to "restrictions of disappointing people that are close to the individual with some sort of legal ramifications present."

Saturn is now in Nixon's tenth house of reputation and career at this time, and is retrograding back towards his Pluto placement in the tenth.  The probability for a fall from power is very strong due to Nixon's abuses of power that took place while Saturn was in the ninth house of legal aspects, and these abuses continued as Saturn crossed the MC and transited his tenth house.

AND NO, I DON'T THINK THAT ANYONE IN THE PENTAGON OR THE FEDERAL RESERVE EVER HAD A GUN POINTED AT NIXON'S HEAD AND WAS TELLING HIM WHAT TO DO. 

Advanced Astrology Interpretation Of Nixon's Fall From Power

Nixon was a professional poker player after he got out of the U.S. Navy, and was reportedly very good at bluffing (at one point he reportedly made $10,000 playing poker).  This talent of the ability to deceive others would no doubt work out well for him in politics, both nationally and internationally. The midpoint for "deceptive actions" (Mars/Neptune) is strongly placed as it equals the Uranian formula defining "the fall of a leader of a government," which is the midpoint of Kronos/Admetos (as defined by  Uranian astrologer Hans Niggemann).  My breakdown for the formula is below, along with my interpretation:

8110786094?profile=original

The Role Of Saturn, The Ninth House, And The Horoscope of Barack Obama

There are two horoscopes of Barack Obama. One concerns his birthplace being in Hawaii, and the other concerns his birth place being in Kenya.  I am trying to focus on the astrology picture concerning Saturn, the ninth house, and major transits taking place with the horoscope of Barack Obama.  And rather than open up a big debate about Obama's place of birth, I am going to use the Hawaii birthplace chart for the following reasons:

(1) it is the most common Obama horoscope used by astrologers today

(2) the two main and critical points of focus in this study (the MC (Midheaven) and ninth house cusp) are different by only less than three degrees when one compares these points with the two horoscopes (which is not a significant deviation for this study)

(3) the last time I used Obama's Kenya birth chart (which I still keep on file and analyze) it opened up a big debate about the birther conspiracy that deviated from the astrology discussion, especially with astrologers who insist that the data given by the client must be the data to use, regardless of the client's reputation for honesty and trust. 

Hence, to keep the sheeple quiet and to keep the astrologers quiet (who insist that their government astrology clientele and the information that they provide will always be truthful), I will use the Hawaii based horoscope chart with this analysis.

AND PLEASE PEOPLE, I DON'T WANT ANY DEBATES ABOUT OBAMA'S BIRTHPLACE IN THIS ASTROLOGY DISCUSSION, BECAUSE IT REALLY DOESN'T MAKE A MAJOR DIFFERENCE WHICH CHART I USE WITH THIS PARTICULAR STUDY AND ANALYSIS. 

For those of you who would like to see the Kenya horoscope of Barack Obama, here it is below. Note the incredible grand cross with Uranus. the Moon, the Midheaven, and the Ascendant:

8110786876?profile=original

And below is the Hawaii horoscope of Barack Obama, which will be used in this study and analysis:

8110786484?profile=originalObama has Neptune ("disappointments, deceptions") in his ninth house of "legal matters, legal involvement."  This is not exactly a good position for Neptune to be if one is involved with lawmaking, law interpretation, or involved in the legal profession (unless one is involved with criminal law areas that focuses on illegal drugs, since one of the interpretations of Neptune is "drugs." It is my astrology opinion that I think Barack Obama would have been great lawyer at this type of law practice with this placement!)

One definition of the ninth house that was never mentioned is "international travel and international involvement."  Obama was an Arab interpreter with the C.I.A. in Afghanistan during the early C.I.A. work with the Taliban and the formation of Al Qaeda (which is slang  in Arab for "the toilet," so it's probable that they had to change the name to ISIS (who currently still carry the same Al Qaeda flag) due to the much sick humor told in the Muslim communities in regards to this C.I.A. funded group called "the toilet").  Deanna Spingola provides an excellent history of these years that Obama spent in Afghanistan; click http://www.spingola.com/BarackObamaCIA.html for a fascinating read.

Because the C.I.A. is involved in deception, the placement of Neptune ("deception") in Obama's ninth house ("international travel and international involvement") may be another definition and interpretation for Neptune in his ninth house.  But it still doesn't change the interpretation that calls for Neptune-defined disappointments and deceptions involving ninth-house-defined legal affairs and legal matters, which has been so apparent with Obama's career as a U.S. president.

AND NO, I DON'T THINK THAT ANYONE IN THE PENTAGON OR THE FEDERAL RESERVE HAS A GUN POINTED AT OBAMA'S HEAD AND IS TELLING HIM WHAT TO DO. 

Below is the first major and important scandal committed on Obama's watch, known as "Fast and Furious." This was a Department of Justice operation that placed traceable firearms from the U.S. into the arms of Mexican drug dealers and resulted in the shooting death of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry by one of these traceable guns.  This may have been an attempt to show how easy it was for Mexican drug dealers to obtain firearms from the U.S. (especially if it's the Department of Justice that sells it to them (and got caught)), and hence there was a supposed (and illegally created) need for restrictions on firearms sold in the U.S. (which could also be used as a building block for starting eventual disarming of U.S. citizens).  It is well-known that current Department of Justice director Eric Holder has stated reasons for the need to disarm American citizens, as he stated his dislike for gun ownership by young people (AND "adults as well") on the record with CSPAN2 in 1995. Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIcSLhGvaTE and go to 0:40 to hear current Department of Justice director Holder talk about the need to "brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vast different way."

8110786069?profile=originalTransiting Venus is in conjunction with Neptune in Obama's natal ninth house. Venus has a lot to do with "friendship, harmony, relations, and art."  Obama's public relations (Venus) took a huge hit and was met with much disappointment (Neptune) with Brian Terry getting killed in Operation Fast And Furious. 

Transiting Neptune ("disappointments, deception") is in opposition with Obama's natal Uranus placement ("shock, surprise") and thus this was a "disappointing and shocking event."  And because Uranus  also rules "ones' aspirations, goals, and associates who work with such aspirations and goals," this can also be defined as "disappointment or deception involving ones' aspirations, goals, and associates who work with such aspirations and goals." 

Note that disarming U.S. citizens is a stated goal of the United Nations, an organization that is slowly pushing its agendas onto U.S. citizens with approval of Barack Obama, as evident by his refusal to challenge U.N. Agenda 21 (which forces U.S. landowners to give up their land if some form of rare wildlife is on their land, even if the landowner isn't hurting such rare wildlife in anyway whatsoever).

Transiting Sun squaring Obama's natal Mars placement is simply a headache and "attention (the Sun) on a conflict (Square) regarding one's ego (Mars)."

Now onto Benghazi, which is below:

8110786700?profile=originalTransiting Pluto (in the eleventh house of "aspirations, goals, and associates who work with such aspirations and goals") is forming a harmonious trine to Obama's natal Pluto in the seventh house of relationships.  Even though trines represent harmony, Pluto-to-Pluto transits represent crisis, often via transformation or via forced events (as was the case with Nixon's Pluto-to-Pluto transit during Watergate).  And in this case, an eleventh house associate (Hillary Clinton) may have been responsible for a seventh house relationship crisis (with the American public) by going along with Libya Ambassador Christopher Stevens' requests to not improve security at Benghazi, despite numerous (and frantic) requests by other State Department employees to improve such security.

The North Node is the only zodiac point that moves clockwise on a geocentric horoscope, and with Benghazi it is conjunct Obama's Midheaven (or MC, which represents one's reputation and standing before others) and is also about to clock-wise enter the ninth house of legal affairs.  Note that Neptune is in a square formation with the North Node AND the MC; the interpretation of Obama's reputation (MC) being connected (North Node) with a major deception or disappointment (Neptune) is thus easy to define.

Saturn is about to enter the ninth house at this time, and this is after it just formed a square to the natal placed Saturn position.  Saturn-to-Saturn transits are notorious for excessive work, conflicts with responsibilities, and conflicts with authorities (regardless of whether the angle of Saturn-to-Saturn transit is harmonious or not). 

Below is the Obama IRS scandal with IRS director Lois Lerner admitting to authorities (and the media) that she had certain organizations flagged for IRS audits and denials of tax exempt-status based on key code words that pertained to mainly Tea Party organizations, who would also coincidentally qualify for placement in Obama's "enemies of the president" list (and Obama's IRS list was only different from Nixon's IRS list in the sense that Nixon focused mainly on individuals involved in politics, and Obama may have focused on organizations with political leanings towards individuals in politics. These individuals appear to be Ron Paul, Rand Paul and Ted Cruz).

8110786673?profile=originalTransiting Saturn is now in Obama's ninth house of legal affairs at this time, and "legal involvements" and is also in a strong conjunction with Obama's ninth house Neptune.  This is clearly an intrusion of authorities (Saturn) into a deception (Neptune) of a legal matter (ninth house).  And Saturn and Neptune do not get along with each other at all, as Saturn represents grave realities and Neptune represents deception.

Transiting Neptune in the first house ("appearance before others")  is in a hard opposition with Obama's natal seventh house Pluto. With Pluto in the seventh house ("relationships"), this can represent powerful types of relationships or the ability to transform relations over to one's way of thinking (due to the transformation aspect of Pluto).  And with transiting Neptune ("disappointments, deception") in the first house ("appearance") in opposition ("tradeoffs") with this Pluto placement, an interpretation can be "a disappointing appearance and a disappointing relationship with important constituents due to tradeoffs over their relationship with the individual."

This next chart below (ISIS) is not a scandal, but it may represent a big public relations liability for Obama due to possible use of ground troops in Iraq (after he removed such troops).  This chart is based on the time that media spokespeople for ISIS announced their intentions to march to Baghdad after militarily occupying key positions in Iraq:

8110786457?profile=originalSaturn is now closing in on the MC placement, with Neptune finishing the opposition transit with Obama's Pluto placement (that was just explained above).  The transiting North Node just left the ninth house and is in a square formation with Saturn. This represents "a restriction (Saturn) of a certain connection (the North Node, and in this case Iraq) that is conflicting (square)."  As previously explained, the transiting Sun in the fifth squaring Obama's Mars in the seventh represents a headache and an attention on a conflict with one's ego.

Advanced Astrology Interpretation of Barack Obama's "Fall From Power" Midpoint Formula (Kronos/Admetos)

The midpoint of Kronos/Admetos worked out well with interpreting Nixon's fall from power.  But Obama has this formula in a very significant position with it equal to the Zero Degrees Aries Point, as this point represents "what the world holds for the individual."  Does this mean that it is guarantees that Obama is going to fall from power just like Nixon didABSOLUTELY NOT.  Astrology is a craft, and not a science.  And because it is a craft, one must look at all possibilities, and try to explain such. I have watched many astrologers get their heads handed to them when they try to turn astrology into a science, since this is the only way that our left-hemisphere-focused and blind-sided public will (for the most part) ever accept astrology, as opposed to working with and learning the grey areas of possibilities that define other interpretations (and require one to THINK).

Note that one of Hans Niggemann's interpretations for the midpoint of Kronos/Admetos is "mountains," and Obama worked in the mountains of Afghanistan while working as a C.I.A. interpreter in the early 1980's. I have come across many people who would have one-time-crisis situations and events related to the formulas and midpoint trees that equaled the Zero Degrees Aries point, and Obama's involvement with the mountains of Afghanistan may be such a one-time-crisis situation, as opposed to "falling from power."   

8110784898?profile=original

The problem with sole focus on the "mountains" definition (as the only interpretation of Kronos/Admetos with Obama) is the midpoint trees that breakdown from Kronos/Admetos, as seen below.  I used tree formulas present in both the Hawaii AND Kenya horoscopes to guarantee an interpretation free from bias, and these interpretations appear to focus on some sort of financial surprise with possible negative implications.  AND NOTE THAT FINANCIAL INVOLVEMENT AND SURPRISES WERE NOT THE CASE WITH OBAMA'S INVOLVEMENT WITH THE MOUNTAINS OF AFGHANISTAN, AS THIS WAS MAINLY ABOUT MILITARY OPERATIONS AND STRATEGY TO HELP THE TALIBAN (unless there was something financially at stake in Afghanistan, as high level criminals (Hades/Kronos) were involved with opium growth (Neptune) in Afghanistan, and Hades-Kronos / Neptune is one of the formulas within the midpoint tree for Kronos/Admetos, as seen below).

Hence, there is a strong possibility for Barack Obama to fall from power just as Nixon did, with some sort of financial scandal as the reason. But I won't rule out the Afghanistan mountain mission as being the only thing regarding "what the world held" for Barack Obama per Kronos/Admetos definition equal to Zero Degrees Aries, and nothing else to define this placement. 'Cause this stuff aint science.

8110786266?profile=originalFinally here is a comparison of Obama and Nixon per combination of popular public approval ratings.  Nixon actually did better than Obama (his graph is the one above Obama's in the chart below), and this is particularly troubling given the current situation with Obama:

8110787477?profile=original

I usually conclude my writings with a "pray for peace" comment. This comment was attacked recently by one Ashtar poster, and it was for bizarre and nebulous reasons.  My response to this poster (and anyone else out there who disagrees with my "pray for peace comment") is that if you don't do something or anything to facilitate a peaceful world, then you have no business telling other people about the errors of their call for attempts at creating a peaceful world via certain proposed media and methods.

8110787090?profile=original

Love to all,

Malcolm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NANCY, NOW THAT'S AN IDEA!  Give me a week; chronic kidney disease is the current flavor on the floor for the physicians to mess with and treat.

• Hope helps us cope-first hurdle is repubs getting the senate, 2nd is the alinskyites in the hell bent socialist  media using all media to get the useful idiots to create public outrage, and then we're stuck with crazy uncle joe for awhile

• PET ROCK: Joe Biden  is very equivalent to W.'s "Dick Cheney," and having him as a Democrat  President may actually be worst than anything (as would also be the case with Cheney)  due to Biden's intimate relationship with the banks and Israel.  It was Biden who originally stated "you don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist."

• NANCY: thanks for reading and thanks for your comment. This post should have been particularly appealing to you as a Sagittarius Sun, as the ninth house (the house of Sagittarius and Jupiter) was one of the main areas focused on with this comparison of Obama and Nixon.

I was born with Jupiter in it's ruling sign of Sagittarius and with Saturn in it's ruling sign of Capricorn, and thus I am sort of qualified to discuss the interrelationship of both of these two planets and their ruling signs. My second astrology instructor (business astrologer Georgia Stathis) did a lecture on Jupiter/Saturn cycles in the 1980's, and I plan on writing something about this relationship between "Santa Claus" (Jupiter) and "Scrooge" (Saturn) one day in the future, if time ever allows me to do such.    

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
38 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
38 minutes ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
6 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
6 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
7 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
8 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
8 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
13 hours ago
More…