Andrew interprets the twelfth repentance according to Psalm CVIII
And Andrew stood up and said: "My Lord and Savior, your power - light has previously prophesied, through David, regarding this repentance expressed by Pistis Sophia , saying in Psalm one hundred and eight":
- Oh! God, do not be silent before my song of praise.
- For the mouths of the sinner and the devious have opened their jaws against me and with cunning and deceitful tongues they have spoken ill of me behind my back.
- And they have overwhelmed me with words of hate and have fought against me without cause.
- Instead of loving me they have slandered me; But I have prayed.
- They have given me evil for goodness and hate for love.
- Place a sinner on him and let the slanderer remain in his right hand.
- That when he is sentenced he is condemned and his prayer becomes sin.
- May his days be shortened and another receive his sovereignty.
- That his children are orphaned and his widowed wife.
- That their children be taken away and forced to implore; Let them be thrown out of their homes.
- That their lender appropriates how much he has and that strangers loot their properties.
- That there is no man to support him and that no one appropriates his orphans.
- That their children be exterminated and their name be deleted in a single generation.
- And may the sin of the father of these children be before the Lord and the sin of his mother not be erased.
- May he always be present in his sins before the Lord, but may his memory be torn from the earth.
- Well, he did not think of taking pity and has persecuted the poor and unfortunate man, and the afflicted creature to annihilate her.
- He liked to curse and his curses will fall on him. He did not want blessings and these will be out of reach.
- He clothed himself with a curse, like a garment and went inside like water and oil in his bones.
- That it is for him as a dress with which he is wrapped and as a belt with which he is always tight.
- This is the work of those who slander me before the Lord and speak improperly against my soul.
- But you, Oh! Lord God, be merciful to me; By your name, save me.
- Well, I'm poor and unhappy; My heart is a tumult inside me.
- It is eliminated as a shadow that is diluted, and it shakes me as it shakes the lobsters.
- My knees are weak and my flesh is lean.
- I am the object of his teasing; They see me and move their heads, mocking.
- Help me, oh! Lord God, and save me by your grace.
- Let them know that this is your hand and that you, Oh! Lord, you have formed them. "
This is, then, the solution to the twelfth repentance expressed by Pistis Sophia when he was in chaos. "
(The tenebrous ones pay with black currency the noble services.)
(The sinners cited are Seth's red demons , upon which Karma falls.)
( The sentence falls on Seth's red demons .)
(It is obvious that the Lions of the Law punish Seth's red demons without consideration.)
(The days of Seth's red demons are shortened and others receive their sovereignty.)
(Obviously, Karma is terrible and many times the children of the wicked are orphaned and their wives widows .)
(The Lion of the Law is relentless and many times the children of the wicked are taken away and forced to implore, they are thrown from their homes.)
(The lenders appropriate the money of the wicked and strangers plunder their properties.)
(No one takes pity on the orphans of perversity and no man has mercy on them.)
(The children of the wicked will be exterminated and their name will be erased in a single generation.)
(The sin of the father of these children before the Lord is, and the sin of his mother is not erased, so is Karma in action.)
(The sons of perdition will always be present with their sins, but their memory will be torn from the Earth.)
(For the wicked sinner never thought of taking pity on his neighbor and persecuted the poor and unfortunate, so Karma will fall on him.)
(The wicked do not take pity on anyone and chase the afflicted creature to annihilate it.)
(The wicked curse and their curses will fall upon them like a ray of revenge.)
(The wicked do not want blessings and they will always be out of reach.)
(The wicked always clothe themselves with a curse, like a garment, and for that reason, the curse inside enters like water and oil in their bones.)
(This misfortune is for the wicked as a dress with which they are always wrapped or as a girdle with which they always gird.)
(This is the fatal work of those who slander Pistis Sophia and who vociferate against the Initiates.)
(Obviously, such wicked are inside and outside of ourselves.)
(Those inside are Seth's red demons, living embodiment of our psychological defects.)
(The dark ones that are outside of ourselves are the brothers of the dark fraternity.)
(Obviously, the dark powers fight to the death against the initiated trying to get them out of the way that leads to FINAL LIBERATION.)
(Only the Intimate Christ can help us, however, the Inner Lord without the snake could do nothing.)
(All of us, as long as we have not died completely, will be poor, miserable and caring.)
(The heart of those who have the living and strong ego is a tumult inside.)
(Only the tranquil heart can give us true and legitimate happiness.)
(Deep inner meditation aims to achieve true tranquility.)
(It would not be possible to achieve peace of quiet heart as long as the psychological factors of uneasiness existing within us.)
(During deep inner meditation we explore the psychological "ego".)
(During deep inner meditation we only intend to fully understand that psychological defect discovered in self-observation.)
(Each self-observed defect must be previously understood through meditation before proceeding with its elimination.)
(Prayer and sexual magic are indispensable for elimination.)
(It is in the Ninth Sphere, during the connection of the "Lingam - Yoni ", when one should pray.)
(In those moments the Divine Mother Kundalini will be begged to disintegrate and eliminate that psychic aggregate that we have previously understood.)
(Thus, eliminating the factors of uneasiness, we will achieve full tranquility.)
(Only the calm heart can reach enlightenment, and Omniscience.)
(When the Bodhisattva reaches Enlightenment, he prepares for Omniscience.)
(It is not possible to reach Omniscience if one has not previously learned to live between the absolute and the relative, between the mutable and the immutable.)
(Those who have passed beyond the Illuminating Void and the relativity of life experience what is called TALITY.)
(The TALITY is the Great Reality of the free life in its movement.)
(Only those who can experience TALITY at will receive the gift of Omniscience.)
(No one could reach Omniscience without having achieved the true reality of the calm heart.)
(A psychic aggregates must be shaken and eliminated as lobsters.)
(The knees of those who have ego tremble and their flesh is lean.)
(How weak are those who have egoic conscience , tremble with fear.)
(The dark ones make fun of the fallen Initiates.)
(Only the grace of the Intimate Christ can save the fallen.)
(Only the Lord has formed the hands of the fallen and only he can save us.)
(The great Buddhist annihilation is urgent, and cannot be postponed.)
(We need to die at all levels of the mind and move beyond the Illuminating Void and the existential reality of the Universe.)
(It is urgent to cease to exist within the heresy of separativity or in the joy of the Illuminating Void.)
(It cannot to postponed to self-perform within ourselves what is called "TALITY.")
("TALITY" is the Great Reality, beyond perversity and holiness.)
(Between the "TALITY" bosom, beyond perversity and holiness, the saints could never exist.)
(In "Tality" there is nothing that can be called holy.)
(The Great Reality is the Great Reality, the "Tality"; the saints and the wicked turn inside the great wheel of Samsara and are therefore very far from the "Tality".)
(However, we must be very careful with the psychic aggregate of the merits.)
(The psychic aggregate of self- merits causes us to be born in heaven or on earth again.)
(The psychic aggregate of self-merits moves us away from "Tality.")
(We never have real merits because the one who does all true work is the Father.)
(The first principle of the Gnostic Doctrine is "Tality" or Great Reality.)
(The Intimate Christ must destroy in us the psychic aggregate of self-merit to lead us to "Tality.")
(The Lord raises the fallen.)
(Work with the Woman-Snake and the Lord will save you.)