Step Out Of The World of Conclusions & Into The Field Of Understanding By Octavia Vasile
This is a simple, yet powerful practice I have been teaching during my retreats this year. It helps us connect to our heart and align our heart-
Seeker: Bhagavan, Most of the people here who know you, and Amma, revere you as an Avatar. Could you explain, for someone who has not heard that word, what is an avatar? Thank
Sri Bhagawan talk on after one leaves the body before he transitioned.
With deep sorrow, we announce that our beloved Sri Bhagavan left his mortal body and attained Mahasamadhi.
His passing leaves millions of devotees around the world in deep sorrow.
To come and receive the blessin
Read more…
HOLDING THE SACRED SPACE FOR DIVINE GOVERNMENT WITH PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
In the midst of the chaos and confusion surfacing in the various Governmental systems in the United States of America and around the World, the Company of Heaven is encourag
Read more…
Why Is My Body Doing This ? By Jen Ward and Marvin Schneider
Living with persistent pain is difficult enough. Having to convince other people that it's real can make it even harder.
When an illness isn't immediately visible, ever
It is important to also reseach Dr.Emoto's work with water and the results of it.
I love water, I treat water like a living entity because it is.I am water, part of.I have gallons upon gallons of water, hundred or so gallons so far,
stored up as a sa
Read more…please can you watch then comment on this film, as so many are being all so nicey nicey saying dont be in fear be in love and acting like by doing that all this will just go away and saying good extra terrestrials will come take us off the planet and
Read more…Posted by Roberto Durante on July 15, 2009 at 7:50pmView My Blothis happen to me on july 2009, and I think that we can call it a astral projection, or maybe better a astral travel, see by yourself, read it and give me your opinion, thanks :))I want t
Read more…
Divine Grace Is Already Reaching For You By Elohi Magdalena Rosa
Beloved Souls,
I am practicing what I preach. I am listening to my body.
This eclipse corridor has brought a deep wave of fatigue, and rather than push myself to send this letter on
Release What Has Been & Receive Divine New Beginnings By Tori Cota-Robles
The recent eclipse series invites us into a powerful time of release, transformation, and new beginnings.
This meditation is a sacred opportunity to gently let go of old be
Blessings,
The Equinox now one week from today... and the energy is already building as the days grow shorter and closer and closer to the moment of equal balance.
Balance is a beautiful thing to
The Company of Heaven is revealing that with the awesome influxes of Light we experienced during the Opening of the Lion’s Gate and the August 2026 Eclipse Series, Humanity en masse is no
Read more…
Assimilating Your Soul By Ascended Master Melchizedek Via Natalie Glasson
Greetings, greetings, I am Lord Melchizedek. It is an honour to be in your presence. I bring forth to you the universal vibrations of the Creator, and I share with you the
Read more…