Interview With Sri Bhagavan - Avatar's Life & Establishment Of Dharma
Seeker: Bhagavan, Most of the people here who know you, and Amma, revere you as an Avatar. Could you explain, for someone who has not heard that word, what is an avatar? Thank
A Divinely Focussed Mind Has The Power Of The Universe By Saint Germaine Via Octavia Vasile
***All messages shared here are lovingly channeled through me from the different beings, councils, and collectives I connect with. The accompanying images a
HOLDING THE SACRED SPACE FOR DIVINE GOVERNMENT WITH PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
In the midst of the chaos and confusion surfacing in the various Governmental systems in the United States of America and around the World, the Company of Heaven is encourag
please can you watch then comment on this film, as so many are being all so nicey nicey saying dont be in fear be in love and acting like by doing that all this will just go away and saying good extra terrestrials will come take us off the planet and
Posted by Roberto Durante on July 15, 2009 at 7:50pmView My Blothis happen to me on july 2009, and I think that we can call it a astral projection, or maybe better a astral travel, see by yourself, read it and give me your opinion, thanks :))I want t
10 Minute Morning Energy Cleanse By Melanie Beckler
Blessings,
The Equinox now one week from today... and the energy is already building as the days grow shorter and closer and closer to the moment of equal balance.
This Is A Time For Quantum Healing By Patricia Cota-Robles
The Company of Heaven is revealing that with the awesome influxes of Light we experienced during the Opening of the Lion’s Gate and the August 2026 Eclipse Series, Humanity en masse is no
Assimilating Your Soul By Ascended Master Melchizedek Via Natalie Glasson
Greetings, greetings, I am Lord Melchizedek. It is an honour to be in your presence. I bring forth to you the universal vibrations of the Creator, and I share with you the