Tunneling through the darkness into the marvelous Glory

8110815500?profile=original

The Disciple of Trials

Tunneling through the darkness into the marvelous Glory  

THE LAMB HAS OVERCOME

( BROOKLYN TABERNACLE CHOIR SINGERS ) 

trans.gif

Let us reflect for a moment concerning the existence of the Eternal Creator around you, through you and in you! For you are connected to The Eternal Source This worship experience today was prepared for your edification for in the book of Psalms the 121st division David composes a symphony earmarked for the elect,  who are Set Aside by the covering of the Blood of the Lamb, Jesus Christ / Yashuah mankind’s salvation coupled with the Administration of the Holy Spirit (The Comforter / παράκλητος / paraklētos, Christ in his exaltation at God's right hand, pleading with The Eternal Creator and the Gift of His only Begotten Son Yashuah for the pardon of our sins)   this process advances piety through the  Righteousness of the our Savior Jesus Christ therefore sealing in the Foreheads (Third Eye / Heart) the fortitude of Christ likeness being one in Spirit with the conscious synced with the Master! In the Text today David sings a song of hope for the pupil  to depend upon the Eternal Source elevating one’s responsiveness unto the pavilion of the Creator for help is increasingly there… as the Psalmist proclaims… “My help cometh from the Lord Who made The Heaven’s and Earth the Sea and Fountains of Waters” Worlds without End.

What a sweet resonance… Living Waters/// forever flowing… refreshing the soul… perpetually restarting or some may say Rebooting against all odds… for every bug that infiltrates the unconscious intelligence… this Living stream will eliminate spiritual and mental toxins through faith… all unknown blueprints that are intended to poison one’s aptitude of sovereignty over despair in harnessing Liberty through the Administration of the Holy Spirit as the Creator authorizes “The Divine doctrine of releasing the internal venom to be extracted and contained into the void… therefore the wandering soul will adapt towards the course of freedom within a toxic atmosphere of hopelessness verses asphyxiating upon the deception of the dark-side.     

TEXT

Psa 121:1

[[A Song of degrees.]] I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

Psa 121:2

My help [cometh] from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Psa 121:3

He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

Psa 121:4

Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

Psa 121:5

The LORD [is] thy keeper: the LORD [is] thy shade upon thy right hand.

Psa 121:6

The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

Psa 121:7

The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul

Psa 121:8

The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

There's a sweet melody that echoes in my heart this morning a song of victory... a song of thanksgiving... a song of hope... a song of praise... a song of rejuvenation... a song reflecting the positive things that have been awarded! I realized that I was dreaming The Holy Spirit prepared a message for you on this fine day.

Sissel

&

Oslo Gospel Choir

My Tribute

(To God Be The Glory) 

trans.gif

“Lyrics”

“How can I say thanks for the things
You have done for me?
Things so undeserved yet you gave
To prove your love for me
The voices of a million angels
Could not express my gratitude
All that I am, and ever hope to be
I owe it all to thee

To God be the glory, to God be the glory
To God be the glory for the things he has done

With his blood he has saved me

With his power he has raised me
To God be the glory for the things he has done

Just let me live my life and
Let it be pleasing Lord to thee
And if I gain any praise, let it go to Calvary
With his blood he has saved me
With his power he has raised me
To God be the glory for the things he has done”

Lets listen to one more tune it's just for you!  

FOR EVERY MOUNTAIN

(BROOKLYN TABERNACLE CHOIR)

trans.gif

Lyrics

For Every Mountain

I’ve got so much to thank God for,
so many wonderful blessings,
and so many open doors,
a brand new mercy along with each new day;
that’s why I praise You, and for this I give You praise.

Verse 2:
For waking me up this morning, (that’s why I praise You),
for starting me on my way, (that’s why I praise You),
for letting me see the sunshine, (that’s why I praise You),
of a brand new day (oh).
A brand new mercy (that’s why I praise You),
along with each new day;
(that’s why I praise You, for this I give You praise).

Verse 3:
You’re Jehovah Jireh (that’s why I praise You),
You’ve been my provider (that’s why I praise You),
so many times You met my needs (that’s why I praise You),
so many times You rescued me (oh).
I wanna thank You for the blessings (that’s why I praise You),
You give to me each day;
(that’s why I praise You, for this I give You praise).

Chorus:
For every mountain You’ve brought me over.
For every trial You’ve seen me through.
For every blessing, hallelujah;
for this I give You praise.

Discourse

I was instructed to share this sermon with you this Afternoon, I am aware that this Poacher is anointed and one of my favorite orators I would invite everyone to have your bibles in hand in addition to  a note pad to write down notes to study later. When I was instructed to provide a worship thought the Holy Spirit informed me that;

“There will be various individuals who may have questions concerning this discourse that you are about to hear some fundamentals are dissimilar to your understanding however sit back and allow the Holy Spirit to minister to you, Chaplain present this message Proclaim truth to those seeking a word from the Lord! You are not here distribute this word today...many who are longing for the plain unadulterated Truth. 

“At this Time go down to the attachment” a prayer is provided for you...

Prepared for you by the

Unit Ministry Team

Chaplain TJ Hardy

Evangelist Charles D. Brooks

The Disciple of Trials

trans.gif

Appeal Song

My Help (Cometh From The Lord) 

The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir

trans.gif

[Verse:]
I will lift up mine eyes to the hills
from whence cometh my help,
my help cometh from the Lord,
the Lord which made Heaven and Earth.

He said He will not suffer thy foot,
thy foot to be moved, Lord which keepeth thee,
He will not slumber nor sleep.

Bridge
For the Lord is thy keeper,
the Lord is thy shade
upon thy right hand,
upon thy right hand.

Nor the sun shall not smite thee by day,
nor the moon by night,
He shall preserve thy soul
even forever more.

[Chorus:]
My help, my help, my help,
all of my help cometh from the Lord.

[Verse]

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

[Vamp:]

[Altos:]
Lift up mine eyes...

[Sopranos:]
lift up mine eyes...

[Altos:]
unto the hills...

[Tenors:]
He is my strength...

[All:]
All of my help cometh from the Lord.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This was Dr Franks Robe/ it's amazing after I posted the photo the computer crashed!
  • Thank you Valana for those Kind words... I decree unto you that we are at the edge of Night awaiting for the outpouring of the Spirit of the Almighty to give every being the Keys to the Universe but it will take an act of faith to speak into the Atmosphere Power... Authority... and dominion over the Principalities that are lurking in the darkness... WE SHALL OVERCOME!!! Through the Blood of the LAMB!  

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Aleena posted a discussion in The Group is Closed
Ok, I am going to go ahead and post this message that I had for the Eagle Haven group earlier and…
Mar 10, 2015
JTH replied to JTH's discussion He Shall Purify... The Descendants of the Kingdom in The Group is Closed
"Bless you and thank you for your words
Gailene"
Dec 7, 2014
JTH replied to JTH's discussion He Shall Purify... The Descendants of the Kingdom in The Group is Closed
"Persistance and consistency is what I needed to complete this post for you today!!! peace have a…"
Dec 7, 2014
"I'm sorry my friends I had a difficult time posting this today! the powers that Be did not want me…"
Dec 6, 2014
JTH posted a discussion in The Group is Closed
Come Let us adore Him… Give praises unto the Lord… Oh Give Thanks unto the Creator of Heaven and…
Dec 6, 2014
JTH replied to JTH's discussion Tunneling through the darkness into the marvelous Glory in The Group is Closed
"This was Dr Franks Robe/ it's amazing after I posted the photo the computer crashed!"
Dec 3, 2014
JTH replied to JTH's discussion Tunneling through the darkness into the marvelous Glory in The Group is Closed
"Thank you Valana for those Kind words... I decree unto you that we are at the edge of Night…"
Dec 2, 2014
JTH posted a discussion in The Group is Closed
The Disciple of Trials Tunneling through the darkness into the marvelous Glory  THE LAMB HAS…
Dec 1, 2014
More…