He Shall Purify... The Descendants of the Kingdom

8110814659?profile=original

Come Let us adore Him… Give praises unto the Lord… Oh Give Thanks unto the Creator of Heaven and Earth… Comfort Ye my People… Peace unto you… let us sit back and enjoy this medley of praise… 

Israel & New Breed 

Christmas Worship Medley

Handel’s Messiah 

He Shall Purify

Tramain Hawkins

1. Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple;

2. But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:and the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in, behold, he cometh, saith the LORD of hosts.

3. and he will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and he will purify the sons of Levi, and refine them as gold and silver; and they shall offer unto Jehovah offerings in righteousness.

Come lets worship and experience the Joy of this Season together… I find it a privilege and honor to share this word with you today… Its time to awaken to the reality that a special blend is about to be released a special message that has echoed throughout the eons of time that the day of the of the Lord… is upon us that things are winding up towards the summation that a New Order of things is about to take place… I declare unto you that this New Order is not of this world… as a matter of fact it has been prophesized through many a prophet that the Day of the Lord is at Hand… even at the door… Remember that the Eternal Creator’s Time Clock is not connected or synchronized with the Time machines of Science… in the scriptures it states that a day with the Lord is like a thousand years… I wander how that would be calculated in a “Moment” in the twinkling of an eye” this is beyond the laws of physics and truly unconceivable to the human intellect that It shall be accomplished in the fullness of time the Savior came to our dimension in time and space and was crucified buried and was resuscitated from the grave… Halleluiah “The Sons and daughters”… of the Eternal Creator SHALL BE PURIFIED / Decontaminated FROM THE INFECTION OF SIN… We shall be powered up through the Blood of the Lamb… for he alone is worthy to take away the Sins of the world. I proclaim unto you Good Tidings your warfare is accomplished… your battle has already been accomplished… That’s great news my friends.

This week has been a struggle… I went through the fire… harassments through un-godly individuals… my daughter and her family we detained by the South African immigration and we were not able to communicate with them… my younger daughters “BABY DADDY” was sending death treats towards her and my eldest daughter… MONEY ISSUES… health issues… and yet we made it through… Halleluiah!!! BABY DADDY behind bars… Children are home safely from Africa… What a Mighty God We Serve… the Sons of Levi shall be purified… We shall Overcome Through the Blood of the Lamb… Peace unto everyone who reads this post… take upon you His Yoke for it is easy and your burdens will become as light as a feather so you can take flight over any adversities that may come your way! Have a great weekend and a prosperous week.

Prepared for you

By

The Unit Ministry Team   

Chaplain T Joseph Hardy

Closing Song Just for you

Fantastic You!

"Comfort Ye My People" 

Daryl Coley & Vanessa Bell Armstrong

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bless you and thank you for your words
    Gailene
  • Persistance and consistency is what I needed to complete this post for you today!!! peace have a great week!!!

• I'm sorry my friends I had a difficult time posting this today! the powers that Be did not want me to post this material!

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Aleena posted a discussion in The Group is Closed
Ok, I am going to go ahead and post this message that I had for the Eagle Haven group earlier and…
Mar 10, 2015
JTH replied to JTH's discussion He Shall Purify... The Descendants of the Kingdom in The Group is Closed
"Bless you and thank you for your words
Gailene"
Dec 7, 2014
JTH replied to JTH's discussion He Shall Purify... The Descendants of the Kingdom in The Group is Closed
"Persistance and consistency is what I needed to complete this post for you today!!! peace have a…"
Dec 7, 2014
"I'm sorry my friends I had a difficult time posting this today! the powers that Be did not want me…"
Dec 6, 2014
JTH posted a discussion in The Group is Closed
Come Let us adore Him… Give praises unto the Lord… Oh Give Thanks unto the Creator of Heaven and…
Dec 6, 2014
JTH replied to JTH's discussion Tunneling through the darkness into the marvelous Glory in The Group is Closed
"This was Dr Franks Robe/ it's amazing after I posted the photo the computer crashed!"
Dec 3, 2014
JTH replied to JTH's discussion Tunneling through the darkness into the marvelous Glory in The Group is Closed
"Thank you Valana for those Kind words... I decree unto you that we are at the edge of Night…"
Dec 2, 2014
JTH posted a discussion in The Group is Closed
The Disciple of Trials Tunneling through the darkness into the marvelous Glory  THE LAMB HAS…
Dec 1, 2014
More…