Sacred geometry for water, Tube Torus, merkaba for living water,
as above-as below, 7-pointed Star Ceremony
3 Circles
Inner altar circle-beginning Spirit, holds the intentions, the center, healing
Middle circle- consciousness of the intentions
Outer circle- Mother Earth circle holds intent, light, and consciousness,
boundary or container for sacred space
6 Lines
Lines bring in energies and disperse the energies in all directions around the planet
7 Points of a Star
6 points where crystals are laid or buried anchor crystalline grid of water wheel,
and the center crystal holds all as One, Unity.
Colors
Yellow-boundary, Christ Consciousness, relationship to Spirit, Source
White-purity, pure, clear, living water, bright white light of God-Source
Red-spirit of life blood, blood of Mother Earth, life, ground
Green-plant nations, heart of Mother Earth, harmony
Pink-healing all relations, relationships, love, divine feminine
Blue-water, all balance, serenity, wisdom
Purple-healing realms, relationship to shamanic realms
Sand background-Mother Earth, ground, sand, dirt, soil

Colors relate to the chakra system through our energy bodies.

http://www.waterwheelceremony.com/

The Water Wheel Ceremony Project

Bringing together collective intention and consciousness to benefit our children's waters 500 years into the future. The vision is to create a web of 172, 000 Water Wheels (medicine wheels) linked together across the planet that serve to renew our sacred relationship with water.
What is a Water Wheel?
A Water Wheel is a medicine wheel (sacred circle) that uses sacred geometry design and clear quartz crystals to create an energy field, or vortex, of consciousness for energizing water.

A Water Wheel can be made as an personal altar using the Water Wheel Mandala on a table or as a temporary or permanent medicine wheel laid on the earth using corn meal or stones to create the design.

We can use a Water Wheel to energize water. When we create them, we create a space for honoring our waterways. When we use them for celebrations and ceremony, we create a sacred relationship with the spirit of water through appreciation, love, and gratitude. Since water holds memory, our blessings, intentions, and consciousness change the structure of water.

How to Be a “Life-keeper” & Steward for the Waters
Each one of us has the power to charge, energize, and transform waters back to beautiful health. Remember to always ask for permission, like an inner OK from Spirit, to work with the waters and go to places. Permission will align you with Spirit of land and waters.
Be present and take loving actions on behalf of the waters…
• Meditate on your relationship to water—inner feelings & water itself
• Learn about and map out your waterways
• Where is the source of your waters?
• Visit and honor the source waters
• Learn to listen to the Spirit of water (devas, water elementals, Goddesses, mermaids, whales, turtles, dolphins, etc.)
• Communicate and pray with the elementals
• Give waters, and other humans (78% water), your intentions of love and gratitude
• Listen to children; ask children how we can help the waters
• Sing or tone to the waters
• Pray to the waters
• Create a Water Wheel or Water Altar for the waters
• Do ceremony to energize the waters
• Place intentions in crystals and offer them to the waters
• Place flower essences in the waterways
• Take flower essences to open communication with Mother Earth, devas, elementals, and fairies
• Place plants, flower, corn meal, and other offerings in the waters
• Love all water! Love yourself!

http://www.waterwheelceremony.com/p/water-elementals.html

I highly recommend this site and what they do, if we all connected the water wheels across the world we could heal the earth. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• what a wonderful picture...thank you for sharing this!

• Thank you, clifford this is powerful earth wisdom, the wave of the future :)
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Kelly Lightchalice replied to Kelly Lightchalice's discussion Invitation to Lion's Gate Meditation in Triangles Meditation Group
"From Maria: 
The message has been received.
The far edge of the LeMUrian empire survived at Mt…"
Aug 5, 2015
Kelly Lightchalice posted a discussion in Triangles Meditation Group
Good day, friends :-)  I am participating in an earth meditation on the Lion's Gate portal…
Aug 5, 2015
The SOUL Mantram (full version)I am the Soul. And also love I am.Above all else I am both will and…
Jul 17, 2015
I have not written a personal blog in a long time now, but I felt that I should communicate to you…
Apr 16, 2015
Kelly Lightchalice replied to Kelly Lightchalice's discussion The Sirius - Venus StarGate ~ 04.11/12.2015. in Triangles Meditation Group
"WOOHOO!!!  It is a great time to be alive, enjoy the buffet, dear friends! "
Apr 14, 2015
The Sirius - Venus StarGate ~ 04.11/12.2015.If the ancient Maya and Egyptian were alive TODAY, they…
Apr 14, 2015
Obi wan posted a discussion in Triangles Meditation Group
THE SECRET OF THE TRIANGULAR BOOK OF ST. GERMAIN REVEALED Sacred Magic of the Winged DragonThe Key…
Aug 23, 2014
Cassandra Gifford replied to Spiritual Healer's discussion You Are Number 6! in Triangles Meditation Group
""Thoth has come forward to give us further guidance on the Emerald Tablets - "AS ABOVE SO BELOW'"…"
Jul 26, 2013
More…